[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Anon, I cant talk to you for a few days, I need to think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

> Anon, I cant talk to you for a few days, I need to think about some things. Please don't message me back

What did she mean by this? Things are going great and I know shes deeply in love with me. I think it has something to do with her parents and school but im not sure its pretty out of the blue.
>>
Who knows.

Go find someone to make her jealous.
>>
>>18150467
What? Why would I do that?
>>
it means exactly what she said. she can't talk for a few days because she needs to think about things.

those things being her life and how your relationship factors in, otherwise she would have just explained herself.
>>
>>18150463
Expect the worst but hope for the best.

Do as she says. My current girl had a few guys before me who would constantly message her after she said something like that and it just pushed her away more.

Shit sucks but don't say anything until she messages you. Women are fucking stupid but it's how it has to be.
>>
>>18150463
one of two options
>message her
"huuur duuur why doesnt he respect my space i guess we aren't right for each other after all even though im being a bitch and completely unfair huuur duuur"
>dont message her
"Wow, i wonder why he hasn't messaged me, what is he doing, is he still going to be waiting for me?"

Not all women are idiots, but if shes stupid enough to do this to you, she's one of them so you have to treat her like one.
>>
She needs space, just like she said. It's probably not that having you around is unpleasant, but rather, she needs to have you not around, so she can better understand her thoughts / feelings with a clear head. It's hard to explain, but just understand, that for some people, it needs to be this way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.