[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic slightly related. >in a long term relationship. >accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1695.png (77KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.png
77KB, 300x203px
Pic slightly related.
>in a long term relationship.
>accidentally meet amazing girl
>nothing happened but current girlfriend and I break up over messages and it was probably time to break up
>finally go on date with new girl
>amazing
>she has pressure at work because everyone she knows, knows my ex and they unfairly blame her
>my ex is playing weird games and telling her we are working on it again
>I tell her to trust me
>things cool off - she still sends me messages about how much she likes me but we never make a second date
>hear from a friend that she has a boyfriend that doesn't live here but is coming to town for spring break
>ask her about it
>get "this is where I need you to trust me - don't be upset"
>radio silence since Friday

Sooooo.....my thought she had this thing - then we met and lit on fire quick - she probably never expects to actually have me and now she can and doesn't know what to do about the two of us.
>>
>>18150415
You both sound like complete, bottom of the barrel pieces of shit. My advice to you is : have fun!
>>
>>18150421

Well that's possible - but you seem pretty upset about it for being a random person.
>>
>>18150440
Not him, but I generally agree. This sounds like a train wreck. Move out of the trailer park, friendo.
>>
>>18150449

Roger that.

Interestingly despite the trailer park feel of the story we are a: lawyer, business executive and a teacher.

And probably older than you'd expect for a dude browsing 4chan haha.
>>
>>18150469
Human garbage transcends age and occupation. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18150479

Holy shit are you my ex?

What exactly is making you so angry?
>>
How sure are you it was a date? What has she said about the relationship between you two?

Maybe she hasn't broken up with her bf since it was long distance. Sometimes people put that off, it's generally considered more respectful to break up with someone in person than over text.
>>
>>18150520

It was a date - we called it that and it was just going to be a meal then turned into this 7 hour mini road trip and ended with kissing.

It's a little messy because I asked her like the next day about being my GF and she said "I'd love to!" - but we never really called each other that or mentioned it.

Someone else mentioned that she might be breaking it off in person too.
>>
>>18150421
>>18150479

Also I want to be really clear on something.

I think because I green texted to get the facts and skipped a lot of things - it wasn't just a "you're hot lets hook up" thing. I wish that was the case.

We connected as friends in such a deep level that it was scary - grew up in a middle of nowhere town - her and her brother would play in our family's fields as children, missed being in the same grade by two years, same baby sitter, my first cousin was her best friend, both victims of sexual, physical and emotional abuse, our grandfathers are buried literally feet from each other, same weird quirks as adults.... and we'd somehow managed to miss each in our little town and re-connect completely by accident as adults - states and towns away from where we started.

So while I get the natural reaction to say that we suck - and maybe we do - it's important to understand that it wasn't some cheap hookup. We never intended to do that - our messages we learning about each other and my ex could feel this connection that we (not anyone I've ever met) had.

So I get your judgement - I just don't agree.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.