[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you sleep with a guy knowing that he had a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488643585646.png (539KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488643585646.png
539KB, 600x677px
Femanons, would you sleep with a guy knowing that he had a girlfriend? Ive been dating a girl for 3 years and she's sweet but she's so fucking frigid I can't stand it, it's always missionary or nothing. I have a few girls who I've been talking to who are friends and do send me a bit of a flirty vibe. I am so pent up I just want to pump somebody until they burst, help
>>
>>18150193

nope, recipe for drama. in most cases that this happens the woman is simply unaware. but there are some out there. really surveying women as a whole is a stupid idea. its more of a contextual thing
>>
If she was okay with it, sure, unless I felt like I'd develop feelings.

Otherwise, no. I have once in the past because I was absolutely crazy for the guy, but it's not a role I am interested in ever fulfilling again in my life. It took a serious toll on how I saw myself and potential relationships ("okay great, so first you're going to fuck someone else's guy, but now you've decided that you want a boyfriend all for yourself...? nice") for years and one of the main ways I sort of overcame it was assuring myself that I would not allow this to happen ever again.
>>
>>18150193
No, I wouldn't.

Break up with your frigid gf
>>
This type of girl either doesn't browse 4chan or they won't admit.
>>
>>18150193
No.

While I do enjoy the thought of a man cheating/dumping his girlfriend for me, the whole point is to be better than them and irresistible. Being a cum dump isn't sexy.

Plus, even if I find the thought arousing, I have morals.
>>
>>18150193
>missionary or nothing
What her excuses are?
>scared
>asexual
>identify as starfish
>never got orgasm anyway
>god watches us
>vagina hurts
>you ugly
>me ugly

And she wont even give you hand job?
And how did you stand it for so long? And what is her reaction on
>i am considering break up cause starfish syndrome
>>
She isn't attracted to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.