[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a date going on with a girl I like a lot >Suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tearss.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
tearss.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>Have a date going on with a girl I like a lot
>Suddenly get told be her we need to talk
>Asks me to explain something about a bet
>what fucking bet
>apparently two of our mutual friends have been saying to basically everybody she lost a bet to go out with me and that I told them that
>extremely confused and tell her I didn't do that
>doesn't believe me since it's their word against mine.
>tells me to screw off and when I don't because I still didn't know what the fuck was going on mutual "friends" come by to tell me to "get the hell away from her"

That was yesterday. I asked those two about it and apparently "I've been saying that to lots of people." and lots of people think that way. It feels like I'm going fucking crazy because I can't think of anything I said that could have been taken that way. I'm not even sure how this came about and judging from I've gathered from the one person who believes me when I say I didn't fucking say that shit those two we're apparenly trying to get her to break things off with me.

What the fuck is going on? Why would they even do that? I'm so confused it's not even funny I feel like I'm going insane.
>>
>>18149666
You gotta hit them with a beatdown in front of everybody or else they will continue to not respect you and so will everyone else.
>>
>>18149666
You must be so young. Cute.

Anyway, one of these two "friends" wanted your girl for himself. Tell her privately that they have been spreading rumors to break you two off. If this doesnt work, Im sorry.
>>
>apparently two of our mutual friends have been saying to basically everybody she lost a bet to go out with me
This doesn't even make sense. She lost a bet so she had to go out with you? If so, why would you be bragging about it?It would just make you sound pathetic more than anything.

Going with >>18149692
>>
>>18149704
wouldn't she be aware of any bets she had made? this is so dumb. OP probably doesn't need this shit in his life.
>>
>>18149710
No no, the thing was OP was said to have told everyone that the girl had lost a bet. The girl knows she didnt make the bet, but the point is she thinks OP told everyone she did. But as >>18149692
figured these kids might be 14
>>
>>18149726
My whole point is if you reason it out it doesnt make sense that he'd be making that up. Forcing a girl to go out with you because she lost a bet isn't one of those things men brag about when sharing stories. She should be able to see this as the bullshit it is.
>>
>>18149755
As was said, these are most likely kids. They cant make any sense of themselves even. I remember when I was 13-14. What a moron a human is as an adult pales in comparison to that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.