[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a retard >manage to lose a girls interest >pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1416375687668.png (15KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
1416375687668.png
15KB, 200x164px
>be a retard
>manage to lose a girls interest
>pretty sure it was when I revealed how attractive she was to me in a blunt and probably "too much too soon" kind of way
>also paranoid I may have cucked myself by mentioning an acquaintance to her that now she seemed a bit too interested in

Kill me, Pete. Also tell me what the fuck I do now.
>>
How long did you know her
>>
>>18149106
Four months
>>
>>18149096
Move on, meet other girls. That's really the best solution for you my friend
>>
>>18149109
You knew this girl for four months without making any kind of move?
>>
>>18149141
I was playing it slow because she was kind of flighty. She has anxiety problems
>>
>>18149096
Try my shoes, friend
>be autistic
>waitress flirts the fuck out of me, HEAVILY IMPLYING interest
>right down to tapping and kicking me playfully, even blowing fucking kisses and giving me that much more attention than the others
>act as retarded as I can to divert that shit
>since I maybe blueballed her with autism, she's always pissed at me
>still fucking hurts
You know it hurts inside when you have to work with these people for basically forever. I mean, you know they will go away soon because waiting is such an expendable position, but you still have to see that face every fucking day until one of you up and leaves.

In short, working is hell for me lately. She'll leave soon, but not soon enough.
>>
>>18149162
OP here
I've had multiple occasions where women showed interest and I didn't put two and two together until years later.
>>
>>18149172
Hurts too, doesn't it?
Literally had SO MANY CHANCES, but with how autistic I am, I just blew them off as if they were nothing or I was a creep.

In this case, I blew her off, knowing full well if I dated her, drama in the workplace would ensue. I'm intent on keeping this job until something better pops up tbqh.
>>
>>18149096

truth is shes either into you or shes not. she wasn't into you and then suddenly changed her mind because of the compliment, nor was she 'on the way' to being into you before getting side tracked by the compliment.

the problem here is that you think you can manipulate or control people. you can't. so when something doesn't go right, dont blame yourself. the default state isn't romance, the default state isn't attraction.

when someone isn't into you its not a failure, its just the natural state of things.
>>
File: 1318479914721.jpg (14KB, 456x284px) Image search: [Google]
1318479914721.jpg
14KB, 456x284px
>>18149190
>girl want to touch my hair in middle school
>HURR IM SWEATY NO
>girl who would later become a model say hi to me in the halls all the time even though we have no classes together
>oh she's nice
>qt latina keeps putting on my sweat shirt and making me wrestle it off her
>fucking weirdo
>other qt latina stits next to me and strikes up conversations all the time in class even when I sit different places
>drop out of that class for unrelated reasons
>>
>>18149144
Sounds like you weren't being authentic when you were with her. You probably should have been honest with her sooner about how much you liked her. After that long of a wait it may have made her question her time with you. But you can't really know for certain.
>>
>>18149210
You forgot one
>continue to dwell on my past missed opportunities instead of moving forward and taking advantage of all the opportunities that are available to me now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.