[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, I just found out that my gf's dad makes $3,000,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6678.jpg (192KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6678.jpg
192KB, 720x1280px
Lads, I just found out that my gf's dad makes $3,000,000 a year. I knew he made good money but not that much. I'm middle class and will be lucky to make $100,000 by the time im 30. I feel like i'll never be able to keep her happy, should I stay with her? I love her and shes amazing but I dont want to marry a woman I couldnt satisfy. Wat do
>>
>>18148818

that just means she doesnt need her man to bring home big bucks, she has it from her dad already

if youre making a good enough living she will respect that. if she doesnt, she isnt worth your time anyway
>>
>>18148818
>I dont want to marry a woman I couldnt satisfy
No man can 100% satisfy a woman. If that's your only issue, don't worry. If she's a materialistic cunt then there is nothing you can really do to compete with daddy warbucks.
>>
>>18148824
>>18148837
She's not materialistic at all, shes super sweet and kind (one time I had the flu and she let me stay over at the risk of her getting sick and took care of me) and told me that she loves me and doesnt care about money and that if it wasnt for me she'd be alone on her own little salary (I'm her first boyfriend). Its just that I know not to take a woman's word at face value
>>
>>18148870
>I know not to take a woman's word at face value

It's difficult when emotions are involved. All you can do is be a good bf and the rest will fall into place. Enjoy the ride, if it's a lifetime or not.
>>
>>18148881
Good advice, thanks m8
>>
>>18148818
>Anonymous 03/22/17(Wed)04:13:03 No.18148959▶
>>>18148881
>Good advice, thanks m8

Speak to her, find out what she does and learn from her. If she's doing it without taking her clothes off/acting/trust fund you have an opportunity to learn something. I know hundreds of people with no money who'd love nothing more about how to tell you how to make money.
>>
>>18148818
My dad makes about 1,500,000 a year which isn't as much as her but is still enough for us to be pretty rich-

I don't know what kind of girl she is but I personally was taught the value of money by my parents. I never wanted name brand things or expensive jewelry or anything like that. 'My favorite things are home made or thoughtful gifts. Despite having lived in a mansion my whole life, I live in a very small dorm room right now and I am just as happy.
I get happiness from cheap candles and bubble baths and soft blankets, which arnt things that you need to be rich to have.
Growing up with the elite class in my town actually taught me to value people based on their character rather than on their class. So many of the people at the country club are stuck up and place value on materials, so it's refreshing and nice to be around genuine, humble, hard working people who are not spoiled.

I guess what I'm suggesting is to judge the girl for her character. If her parents raised her properly, it doesn't matter how much money they make. She'all be happy with you if she loves you
>>
She chose you, she knows you're not rich. If anything it would matter less because she does not have to worry about money anyway.

Realize that it is typically difficult for girls who are this rich to find someone who likes them for who they are, and not for the money or status. (Even apart from golddiggers, many guys from elite backgrounds are pushed to get a girl from a similar walk of life.) If she hates rich little daddy boys it will be even harder for her to find a suitable partner.

Essentially, apply yourself and start to act like you are such hot shit that you don't need a financial bonus to be desirable as a partner. Your girlfriend certainly seems to think so.
>>
>>18148837
Wrong .. you just need a 9" chocolate cock that ejaculates money
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.