[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start bumping into my qt neighbor I had seen 2 or 3 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1395197701578s.jpg (7KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1395197701578s.jpg
7KB, 250x173px
>start bumping into my qt neighbor I had seen 2 or 3 times in my whole life on my way to work
>she looks beautiful, dresses well, shy, etc. 100% my type. I knew her family was religious, but meh.
>one day I build up the courage to say hello
>weeks later I see her again and ask her name. she answers with a smile on her face and even gave me a "thumbs up" in a cute, awkward way. we stare at eachother for a while and keep walking in opposite directions
>a week ago I see her coming out of the car with her family, wearing clothes that were normal two centuries ago
there's no hope
>>
>>18148715
What was the reason for wearing the clothes? She could be a cosplayer or just like the fashion. Why is her taste in clothing a deal-breaker?
>>
>>18148724
They were obviously coming back from church, where they apparently impose this kind of stuff.
I actually stated I liked they way she dresses normaly.
Although I consider myself an open person, I really don't see myself dating someone brainwashed by religion. We would never understand eachother. Do you think I'm overreacting? Should I give her a chance or avoid seeing her again?
>>
>>18148775
That is stupid as fuck. You can date somebody who believes in potato king floating above your head with no problems.

Look at it like tradition. Plus if she is afraid of god, she wont cheat you. People who stick to religion tends to have better morale.

Or she simply goes with her family flow.
>>
>>18148715
What religion is it?
>>
>tips muh fedora

What a fucking bigot
>>
>>18148775
>Although I consider myself an open person, I really don't see myself dating someone brainwashed by religion.

I agree with that. Religious people will very likey want their kids to be raised that way. So either you go in knowing that will eventually be a problem, or you just plan on breaking up before it ever gets serious.

Who wants to worry about that from the getgo?
>>
>>18148715
>Modest, attractive woman.
>Is religious
Wow, go figure. Keep your disgusting, leftist women.
>>
>>18148715
>>18148775
No OP. Try for it still. I unironically feel that you are made for each other. (by God kek)

But really, dont stop now. Dont lose hope. That greentext after youve met the parents is going to be epic.
>>
>>18149999
quads of truth
>>
>>18148775
Hi!
So I am a religious girl like that so I can tell you my opinion:

Don't just assume that because she is religious, she is small minded/brainwashed/etc.
She very well could be, but if you assume that being religious is synonymous with being brainwashed then you are being small minded.

I am a STEM major at my university, but I also chose to also major in religion because I believe it can reveal a lot about various societies and human nature in general. I have compared hundreds of religions and spiritualities that have occurred over the course of hundreds of years, and the amount of wisdom that I have gathered both from learning the practices/values and the way In which each was used as a tool to control various communities, is invaluable.
When people look at me from the outside, they see a modest polite church-going girl and probably assume that I am someone who simply accepts things that I am spoonfed from a religious authority that I grew up with, but that is not the case.

To me, in the same way that analyzing an amazing poem or novel for symbolism and meaning can be refreshing, reading religious texts and extracting meaning is a very interesting and enjoyable process. There are an infinite amount of ways to interpret the texts based on translation and context, and by hearing someone's views on a particular passage, you can basically find out things about their character that even they might be unaware of.

I guess the take away is that most non-religious people think that they could never see eye to eye with any religious person, and that that assumption is incorrect. My boyfriend is athiest, and I could care less. It's not my place to judge him or to impose any particular set of values. Religion is something personal that doesn't need to be shared or discussed with anyone who isn't specifically curious about it.
>>
>>18150084
OP something like this fine lady could be your gf if u dont lose hope
>>
ok fuck it, next time I see her I'll ask her number.
thanks for the advise.
>>
File: 1486883488094.png (19KB, 373x372px) Image search: [Google]
1486883488094.png
19KB, 373x372px
mfw this thread

>brainwashed by religion

I was raised an atheist and am now a Christian. I don't want you to explain that but I will tell you that religion is definitely a good thing. She will have strong morals and be against degeneracy and degenerate practices.

But anyway, don't try to go after her if you're a nihilist. She will wither change you world view (which is very unlikely because women are more easily influenced on average and unless you have no basis for being agnostic/atheist) or you will corrupt her, ruining her faith and making her family angry.

If you want to change her just don't go for it.

You just got
>>
File: 1442695293139.gif (888KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1442695293139.gif
888KB, 640x511px
>>18150781
>I was raised an atheist and am now a Christian
OP here, it was the opposite for me.
I've never been in a relationship and even if I had been in one, you just can't predict what you expect from the other person. In other words, I'm not sure whether I'd be ok with it or not.

I don't really know what to do. I don't want to regret missing a chance to get to know one of the very few girls that look compatible with me, but I also don't want to get involved into something I know will fail. If only I could be certain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.