[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to stop smoking weed >as soon as I'm sober all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 420 ayy lmao.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
420 ayy lmao.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>need to stop smoking weed
>as soon as I'm sober all I can think about is smoking weed

Anyone got any tips, I was planning on staving it off with binge drinking and cigarettes but I wanted to see if there were any better options
>>
There's really no option except forcing yourself to quit cold turkey and trying to fill your free time with something else.

Weed addiction is real and weed withdrawals are real. It just takes time to rewire your brain to enjoy things again w/o pot. I know >leddit but try /r/leaves
>>
>>18148535

i like to smoke but i dont do it when i cant
>>
>>18148550
thats what I've been trying to do, been hitting the gym harder/ ordered some new parts for my car and stuff. I always feel like it would be funner/easier if I was baked. I've been to leaves, but I almost find it depressing.

>>18148573
That's how it started; first its was just a g on the weekend, then an 1/8th or so I could smoke at night then before I knew it I was rolling up 2 blunts every morning to bring with me when I go to work.
>>
>>18148598

been smoking for 9 years. you have to learn when to put the bong down, bro.

NEVER go to work high
>>
>>18148605
I know, that when I really decided I needed to tone it down. I finally realized I needed to make a change.

I already know the reason this is such a problem is I have mental health issues that I've basiclly been staving off with the weed, but I'm to broke/anxious/worried about going to a shrink for.
>>
>>18148535
Just pretend you're stoned. Seriously. Your imagination can give you more profundity and amusement than any substance.
>>
>>18148764
This guy's right. I had eaten what I thought to be a edible and got "high" all on my own. Sometimes I just make the bubblely noise with the bong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.