[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I "raped" my bestfriend and people on social media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: 12-angry-men_xVKci_6648.jpg (93KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
12-angry-men_xVKci_6648.jpg
93KB, 550x547px
I "raped" my bestfriend and people on social media are trying to report me to police / have me registered as a sex offender. No I'm not giving my name but just know that the entire situation is bullshit.

>hang out with her in her attic while her mom isn't home
>we're both on acid
>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn
>i take her clothes off and start having sex with her
>she doesn't say anything or really move
>finish
>continue being friends for a few weeks after
>months later she tells me i raped her and she's traumatized and posts about it on facebook now everyone is on my ass
>remained my friend for several months even though I supposedly "raped" her

I didn't intentionally "rape" anyone I'm tired of this SJW shit trying to blur the lines of what a "rape" is and allowing false accusations to be valid.
>>
Prob just trying to do this to play the victim card and cause drama
>>
>>18148068
>have sex with someone intoxicated who isn't saying anything
You fucked up. Your best defense is that you were also on drugs and couldn't gauge the situation appropriately
>>
>>18148079

this. she actually raped you, OP. tell your friends
>>
>>18148068
Honestly I'm not some rape nazi, but fucking a motionless girl who is high on acid probably fits the legal definition of rape. You could honestly do time for this my man. This situation isn't "bullshit" you stuck your penis is a girl who was having hallucinations. If two people are drinking that is one thing, but she literally was not in her right mind. You're probably a younger guy, so I'm not gonna say you're an irreparable scumbag, but you should be worried. This will follow you, and there is a very real chance you will do time if they can prove you two had sex.
>>
>>18148084
>>18148094
Shouldn't have done that under the influence. Enjoy your jail time.
>>
>>18148094
>drinking
in my state it's illegal to have sex with a drunk woman
>>
>>18148094
She willingly took drugs though, it's not like he spiked her drink. Don't think the court will go through with it.
>>
You have two choices OP:

1) drop big money and get a lawyer.

2) listen to /adv/ and become get rubber-stamped into the sex offender registry.

If you think you're going to find a cheap way out of this, then have fun in prison.
>>
>>18148068
This is bait from r9k

>>35689991

I think that's how you link it
>>
>>18148143

Willingly putting yourself in a vulnerable state is not a defense nor a justification for having sex with a catatonic girl. The same way that if you left your door unlocked that fact could not be a defense for a thief who broke in and stole your shit. OP had sex with a catatonic woman. That is the take-away here. Doesn't matter if she passed out in your bed without clothes on and "FUCK ME" written on her forehead.

I don't really like the term "victim blaming" because its often used very flagrantly but in this case, using "she willingly took drugs" as justification for fucking an unconscious person is pretty horseshit, dude.
>>
>>18148068
You probably should never speak of this to anyone except your attorney. The situation as you describe it is definitely a little fucked up OP. Was this the first time you ever had sex with this girl? What were thinking OP?
>>
>>18148171
This. Active consent is needed for sex.
>>
This IS rape. Hope you go to jail
>>
This is bait guise
>>
>>18148084
He was high too, you retard

Why is it always the man thats the rapist when theyre BOTH drunk/high?
>>
>>18148171
>I willingly took drugs along with someone else knowing they would severely alter both our mental states

No, I would say that if you choose to do this you are responsible for what happens during that time.
>>
>>18148068

Even if it wasn't rape, even if she wanted it, even if she wanted it, liked it, got pissed of it didn't happen again and joined some feminazi cult who then led her to believe it was rape, the fact is, you have this coming.

How can a man even exist today without knowing about how easily false rape allegations can destroy you? How can a man not be cautious about that shit?

You can get fucked over by having sex with a drunk women (even if you're drunk, or worse, drunker than her) so what, you thought "Hey, acid, now that's a good idea?".

Personally, I'm agreeing with this guy >>18148171
>OP had sex with a catatonic woman. That is the take-away here. Doesn't matter if she passed out in your bed without clothes on and "FUCK ME" written on her forehead.

I'd say it was rape, but even if it wasn't, what kind of horse shit stupid are you, OP?
Parents drop you on your head? Are they cousins?

Holy shit, how did you not see this shit coming to bite you in the ass?

Mate, even if it wasn't rape, you kinda need to be made an example of.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (111KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
111KB, 800x900px
Do people ever learn? This story was huge, all i can say is get the best jew lawyer as possible, cdeleye your facebook, destroy your phone and get a tracphone so noone can text you or contact you, make a mark on your penis she would never guess you had so when the lawyer ask her to describe your johnson its differant
>>
>>18148313
Exactly. OP is absolutely responsible for what he did.
>>
>>18148068
She needs to also be known as the provider of the acid. White parents people hate acid more than heroin for some reason
>>
Research drugs are usaly passed off as lsd and are stronger and more mind altering so if op has never done this and this was first time experimenting then this is your one and only pass ever. Once again OP you have to prove you were provided the drug by her and had no controll
>>
>>18148068
Fuck everyone saying you raped her. Acid has made people do crazier shit. But ypu should be way more cautious as a man. I know it isn't fair that you can take the same shit as someone else but you're the one that had to be sober (even if she initiates) but we can't change that. If they can't prove it then just say she took off her clothes as she was tripping out.

Also try talking to her.
>>
File: 1bRrtHs.jpg (99KB, 700x775px) Image search: [Google]
1bRrtHs.jpg
99KB, 700x775px
>>18148068
>>hang out with her in her attic while her mom isn't home
>>we're both on acid
>>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn
>>i take her clothes off and start having sex with her
>>she doesn't say anything or really move
>>finish

Read that back to yourself.
Derpaderpdaerpderp.
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (39KB, 387x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
39KB, 387x257px
I mean, she just laid there, taking it like a plastic fuck doll, am I right!?
>>
>>18148068
Tell her to prove it. If there's no rape kit, no police report, no evidence, etc, then move on. Don't reply to her friends and block her from all social media. If she spergs on you, tell her you're done with dealing with crazy cunts. Additionally, stop being retarded and doing drugs if you can't make good life decisions, you fucking idiot. Let this be a lesson to the both of you.
>>
>>18148171
OP was just as high though.
>>
I think people should take some responsibility for the situations they place themselves in, but considering you were her best friend she probably trusted you not to fuck her while she was too high to say anything about it. You were both on drugs but obviously she was way more out of it than you considering you were able to fuck her. Basically you're a retard.

>>18148505
I feel kind of bad for her if OP does this.
>>
>>18148430
>Acid has made people do crazier shit
And are they not then still held accountable for it?
>>
>>18148511
But she didn't initiate.

OP should SHUT UP and not mention details of this case to anyone, even online, not even to your family. If she brings charges or a civil case, consult a lawyer.

You should probably just completely stop engaing on social media with anyone for the next two years.
>>
>>18148511
>just as high
>laying on the floor silent
>doesn't say anything, move, or react when op bangs her
>>
>>18148521
I feel kind of bad for OP if he doesn't.
>>
>>18148559
>legitimately rape a girl out of stupidity
>call her a liar when she tries to do something about it and probably turn a lot of people against her
>if she gets raped again at some point she'll be on record for "fake rape charges" and ignored if she tries to go to the police this time
>>
>>18148068
Ya, you could go to jail for that.

Luckly its been long enough that there cant be any evidence, so long as you keep your mouth shut.

Dont respond to the people calling you out. If someone brings it up you dont know what shes talking about. Chick is just crazy.

If the police want to bring you in for questions dont go. Unless they're arresting you they cant force you.
>>
>>18148308
Because he initiated it idiot
>>
>>18148564
True but then OP is the one who came here looking for advice.

Wouldnt be much of an advice board if our advice landed the guy in prison.
>>
>>18148068

she raped you. you were too fucked up to remember it. no one can prove otherwise
>>
>>18148068
It looks like you were both on drugs. I see two possibilities depending on your circumstances.

1. You don't live in a white country. In this case, you get off scoff-free and she is shamed for making an idiot of herself on social media.

2. You live in a white country. You were the male when you were both on drugs so you are unarguably the rapist. You will go the jail ward where other rapists go, and you will be raped by (black) guys at least weekly.

Good luck!
>>
>>18148576
Eh, we'd doing him a favor by keeping him away from society.
>>
I would want people to hold a junkie who eats someones face accountable for his actions regardless of the fact that he was high on bath salts so the same applies to you shagging a girl who was unconscious even though you were high. If she said "fuck me" and you shagged and THEN accused you of rape that would be SJW bullshit.
>>
>>18148308
Because he is the one that fucked her whole she was passed out, both making out and fucking while high is one thing and fucking her while you are high and she passed out is another.
You don't get a free pass for driving drinks and neither for raping drunk.
>>
Friendly reminded that this is bait
>>
if the other person does not consent to sex, it is considered rape. period

however u 2 were under the influence of drugs so this may be justifyable. but do know, the courts are mainly in favor of women when it comes to rape accusations for obvious reasons. just hope u get a good judge should anything come up
>>
>>18148667
what? this is a troll post?
>>
>>18148691
https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35698394/
>>
>>18148530
You're right. The chick is accountable for not telling him no. See this works both ways. Either they're both stupid and both at fault, or no one's at fault and this was just an unfortunate event.
>>
>>18148581
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18148633
No, you see, that'd be doing society a favor. They aren't asking for advice either.
>>
>>18148693
Someone who wasn't the OP probably copied it there. I saw someone admit to doing this in another thread the other day.
>>
>>18148068
Your defense is you don't remember a fucking thing cause you took acid with her and the next thing you know months later she's accusing you of rape. It's that simple never fucking admit anything to anyone . Again repeat after me you were both on acid and you have no idea what happened but a few months later she's accusing you of rape .
>>
>giving free (You)'s to shitty b8
>>
>you voluntarily took drugs
>had sex with someone who sounds near comatose
>she never consented

Sounds like rape to me. It's not jump out of the bushes rape, but it's rape.

They really need to teach consent in school.
>>
Op I want you to think about this , one night you and a male friend pop some acid and for some reason your trip is much harder than his and you can't move or talk you are just lying motionless , your buddy pulls your pants down and fucks you in the ass , do you consider this rape ?
>>
>>18148576
Eh. It's pretty traditional on this board to tell people who've fucked up really badly, "you made your bed, now lie in it."
>>
>>18148068
That is pretty much rape bro. Just deny it as best you can, there probably won't be any genetic evidence that she can provide
>>
>months later
They can't prove anything, ignore anything about the rape accusations. The moment you reply you're in their frame.
>>
>>18149265
But if you lie in your bed, OP will rape you!
>>
>>18148511
So once you get high with someone they can legally punch you in the face?
>>
>>18148989
>The chick is accountable for not telling him no
And since that's not a legal requirement/definition for rape OP is still accountable for raping her.
>>
>>18149986
>guy and girl take drugs
>they act stupid
>It's the guy's fault
Women and responsibility, amirite? Really though I get that it's a gray area but to call it rape is a bit much.
>>
>>18149990
It's really simple actually. The key word is "they". They didn't have sex because she was comatose. How would you feel if you were having a bad trip and all of a sudden your best friend just starts fucking you in the ass?
>>
>>18150001
Yes but the other key is that he was on acid too. Again, either they're both at fault or no one is. The current system jjst makes mr laugh because once again women need men to sort their shit out.
>>
File: doughowcoulduqs7[1].jpg (74KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
doughowcoulduqs7[1].jpg
74KB, 502x600px
There shouldn't be quotes around "rape" in your post, OP

enjoy prison
>>
>>18150047
No dude, they're not both at fault. If you're drinking with your bros and pass out and they decide to run a train on you, are you at fault?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
>>18150065
>acid = alcohol
>>
It'll blow over.

I had one crazy bitch who gave me a hand job in my car try and say I raped her, she was calling my work, her mom was messaging me on facebook, I told her to get a lawyer or stop harassing me, and I never heard from it again.
>>
>man drinks
>woman drinks
>both have sex
>woman is not responsible for drunk actions
>man is responsible for drunk actions

This is how justice works in America, dip shit.
>>
>>18150136
The chemical that incapacitates the victim is irrelevant, and you know that.
>>
File: Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg (34KB, 617x581px) Image search: [Google]
Tryin real hard not to laugh.jpg
34KB, 617x581px
>>18150217
Yeah man, neurochemistry is a fraud.
>>
>>18150272
>Implying the neurochemical reaction from a given substance has anything to do with how the law treats said substance
>Being this naive
>>
>>18148068
Technically, you DID rape her. She was intoxicated and you took advantage of that, albeit intoxicated
>>
>>18148308
He was the one who was acting, she was just sitting there passed out
>>
>>18148068
You know it's bullshit so just go to court and let people know exactly what happened. If you do that, then the outcome will be the morally correct one. There's no need to lie or be secretive if you know you're in the right
>>
>>18150374
DO NOT take this advice. Even if you think you're morally in the right from what you've described it sounds like you (legally) raped her
>>
>>18150335
https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
Ayyy lmao
>inb4 just because it's the law doesn't mean it's right!
>>
>>18150381
? If he knows he's in the right why should he be secretive? He just needs to defend his point with arguments. After all, since he's in the right surely there are good enough arguments to make people accept him as innocent. If you ask me, lieing or hiding the truth is in itself an admission of guilt. If the consciousness is clear, there is no reason not to be open about it
>>
>>18150389
You're retarded. The legal classification of the drug itself has nothing to do with the legal definition of "incapacitated" which is what matters here.
>>
>>18150390
Defending his point concedes that it happened at all. You can't argue logically around an emotional subject like this one. As soon as he acknowledges the "rape" and tries to deal with it on their level he's already lost socially and is opening himself up legally.
>If you ask me lieing or hiding the truth is in itself an admission of guilt
That's one of the least American things I've ever read. Thank god you're a teenager and not a judge.
>>
>>18150533
>Implying the neurochemical reaction from a given substance has anything to do with how the law treats said substance
Nigga stick to an argument. I can't win internet debates if you beat yourself.
>>
Deny Everything

Admit Nothing

Make Counter Accusations
>>
>>18150597
It is one argument, you just don't understand it. You trying to drag the DEA's drug scheduling, which has absolutely nothing to do with a substance's neurochemical effects and everything to do with politics, is what confused the issue.

The law doesn't care how a victim is incapacitated, just whether they are or not. So legally, it doesn't matter whether someone's passed out from alcohol or paralyzed from a bad trip as long as the court determines they were incapacitated, it's rape.
>>
Suffer the consequences, thats rape
>>
>>18150537
>concedes that it happened at all.
It DID happen at all, that's why he made the thread. If it wasn't really rape, like he says, it shouldn't be "lost socially ad opening up legally"

OP, if you're not a faggot, be truthful and stand by your position. There is no reason why an innocent person should be dishonest
>>
Honestly the way you green texted did sound rapey. Who the fuck lays quietly while getting fucked. If anything she was probably scared.
>>
>>18150628
You're a fool. Just because OP doesn't think it was rape doesn't mean legally it wasn't or that he won't be judged harshly in the court of public opinion. What does he have to gain by engaging?
>>
>>18150632
>What does he have to gain by engaging?
Moral correctness. In a public dialogue where the truth is given for everyone to see the correct decision is certain to surface
>>
>>18150629
This. If a girl wants to have sex she's going to be a little more helpful about it; take off a sock or two, moan a little, maybe even suck your cock. If she's just lying there quiet and frozen, odds are she's not really into it.
>>
File: 1403447622403.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403447622403.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
>>18150597
>>18150597

jesus christ you are laughably retarded
>>
>>18150636
>In a public dialogue where the truth is given for everyone to see the correct decision is certain to surface
Are you 12? Things don't work that way in the real world. Think about it, based off of OP's green text (which shows him in the most favorable light) half of us think he raped her. And that's on 4chan. How do you thjink normies are going to react when they hear it?
>>
>>18150648
Does what one specific person thinks matter? If none dares to speak up because others think different, progress is impossible
>>
>>18150613
>the law doesn't care about how a person is incapacitated
Yeah man, it kinda does. Have you ever even passed put from alcohol? It is way different from a bad trip.

>>18150644
Thanks for the (W)s
>>
>>18150664
>Have you ever passed out from alcohol?
>Different from a bad trip
That is correct. Practically they are completely different. That has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about. Legally incapacitated means:
"Incapacitated person means an individual who, for reasons other than being a minor, is unable to receive and evaluate information or make or communicate decisions to such an extent that the individual lacks the ability to meet essential requirements for physical health, safety, or self-care, even with appropriate technological assistance."
Notice how the cause of incapacitation is never mentioned in the definition? That is because the question legally is irrelevant. It's yes or no that matters, not how.
>>
>>18148068
Dude just because she didn't reply doesn't mean that it's not rape.

This is super sketchy what you're saying.

What you did was stupid and for no reason.

Why'd you start taking her clothes off?

Why?!
It's retarded?

Her behaviour probably just changed due to what you did.

Did you do acid again? Did you ever hangout 1 to 1 again?

If not she was probably just avoiding you and trying to process it
>>
>>18148068
Show your lawyer this thread
>>
Say you don't remember anything that happened, and ask for proof.

Also, you probably fucked up her sexual desires for years.
>>
>>18148068

If having sex with a catatonic girl isn't rape, I don't know what is.
>>
>>18148068
i know this is b8 but this story has a flaw. How did she figure out OP fucked her if she was unconscious?
>>
>>18151550
Catatonic doesn't mean unconscious, it just means immobile.

But even if she were unconscious, she may have woken up naked, with a hurting vagina, and possibly bodily fluid on her and figured it out from there.
>>
I'm convinced people defending OP have never done acid or other hallucinogens. You can definitely be tripping hard enough where you're not able to process everything going on and are unable to function even if you're conscious. Enjoy prison asshole, what you did is textbook rape.
>>
>2017
>being so hopped up on r9k memes that you defend legitimate acts of rape
Wew lad, I'm glad threads like this pop up from time to time to remind me that I'm still relatively sane.
>>
>>18150390
Dohohoho someone wants to see OP squirm
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.