[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the desire to stray ever go away? I'm 21, and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1487363637883.jpg (27KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487363637883.jpg
27KB, 446x500px
Does the desire to stray ever go away? I'm 21, and I've been with my girl for 2.5 years. As soon as the honeymoon phase ended I began desiring other girls like crazy. I don't act on it, but I feel guilty as hell. I read some study online that some men are genetically predisposed to infidelity. My dad cheated on my mom, according to my mom. Do you think I got his gene? I want it to go away, always fighting off urges takes a toll on me.
>>
>>18147957
Post pictures of your gf
>>
>>18147981
She's pretty good looking. I'd say an 8-8.5/10, that's not the issue. I also think about fucking girls I consider less attractive than her, so I know that isn't what this is about.
>>
>>18147957

have her wear wigs & sexy lingerie. it excites the same brain centers as cheating. its a healthy way to cope.
>>
>>18147957
My dad cheated on my mom too. And his dad cheated on my grandmother lol.
>>
>>18148006
You wanna cheat on your girl senpai?>>18148001
Sounds interesting, doubt she'd be down for it tho
>>
>>18147957
I'm the exact opposite. All I want is to find the right girl and spend our lives together.
>>
>>18148017

doesnt matter if she's down for it or not, tell her to do it. you are the man right?
>>
>>18148021
I want that too, hence the guilt revolved around my urges.

I had casual partners before my gf and didn't find it enjoyable. In fact I usually can't cum until I've slept with a girl 4-5 times and gotten comfortable, which makes this even dumber.
>>
>>18147957
2.5 years and not married yet? You don't actually plan on spending your life with her; you've just grown into a habit. Stray all you want.
>>
Do you desire to cheat or do you desire to fuck other girls? What I mean is, do you fantasize about cucking your gf or do you just think about fucking other girls?

Because the second one is just being an average male and it'll never go away
>>
>>18148030
I'm 21 and she is 18 and we're both in school and working. Getting married would be retarded.
>>
>>18148031
I just wanna fuck other girls. I wish she was cool with it. Sometimes as she is cumming during sex she tells me how hot it is for her to imagine me fucking other girls and making them cum, but outside of that very specific scenario she is pretty much against anything of the sort.
>>
>>18148033
Marriage is a formalization of the partnership you supposedly already have. If you think it would be retarded, you obviously don't plan on spending the rest of your life with this woman, in which case straying is encouraged.
>>
>>18148021

t. angus r. beta
>>
>>18148039
That's really hot
You should cuck her
>>
>>18148048
And if we got married today that wouldn't solve my problem. I used to be 100% positive I wanted only her, and I still wanted other girls. I'll admit I'm less sure of it now, partially because of my urges, but marriage wouldn't solve this.
>>
>>18148001
You got data to back that up?
>>
>>18148062
My point exactly. You aren't going to marry her, therefore you have no inherent obligation of fidelity. If she doesn't like it she can leave and you can have breakfast with the next whore.
>>
>>18148017
I mean I look at other girls but I wouldn't.

Wouldn't be worth it anyway, this chick is dynamite in the sack. Deepthroats, tongue ring, DDD tiddies, likes it all kind of ways.

Trying to cheat would be a waste of effort and time. But that doesn't mean I ain't biting my fist occasionally.

How's your betty in bed?
>>
>>18148075
Pretty shite desu, she's quite prudish, but she's also hella loyal and never texts other guys and doesn't attention whore on social media like every other girl. So I guess it's a tradeoff.
>>
>>18148083
That's fucking why my dude. Dump her and get yourself somebody who treats you like the nasty motherfucker you are.
>>
>>18148083
Not him, but I'd hold that down possibly marry it's pretty hard to find a chick that isn't hooked on social media 24/7 or that loyal. You can groom her when it comes to sex it'll just take some time.
>>
>>18148095
How do I groom her for sex? This sounds like a real workable solution.
>>18148088
A wise old man once told me "If she gets freaky with you, she probably gets freaky with other guys too". My personal experiences have definitely validated that.
>>
>>18148102

let her know that pleasing you sexually is a requirement. that her body makes you happy and that its something she should do for you.
>>
>>18148102
You have to find one who has values that align with yours and who wants to define the relationship.

She wouldn't be able to find more man than me anyway.
>>
>>18148103
She gets angry when i "feel entitled to sex". Tbh I've never met or heard of a girl who responded positively to sexual ultimatums or demands. Carrot and stick, etc. Think of something more machiavellian.
>>
>>18148071
Does everthing revolve around marriage in your little brain, why is it such a necessity to you?
>>
>>18148110
Dump her and get a chick who actually wants your dick my dude. They exist.
>>
>>18148112
It's a simple logical process. Are you two a couple? If so, then why not formalize it? If not, why do you give a shit what she thinks about your sex life?
>>
>>18148121
Generally it is considered cheating and wrong at the point where you define the relationship as more than sex and establish that the two of you are a couple and are boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
>>18148110
they "get angry" because youre too much of a pussy to actually follow through. when you show them how easily you can walk out of their life, they change their tune.
>>
>>18148119
Yea, but there are so many other things a girl needs to do fulfill me as well. Not be a whore, high IQ, attractive, actually funny. My girlfriend's only flaw is that she doesn't fuck me that much, and she is pretty stubborn on some things. But I dont think that a similar or different set of problems would be avoided in a new relationship.
>>18148112
Don't respond and they go away
>>
>>18148102
Depends what you want to do. You generally want to introduce the concept slowly and make them think its their own idea. I know one of my friends wanted to do anal with his girl so occasionally he would "accidently" put his pinky in her ass when he was fingering her. When he saw that she didn't mind it he eventually "accidently" put his dick in after teasing her for a while. Eventually she just craved it, basically you just got to be patient about it but it is definitely doable.
>>
>>18148126
I tried putting my finger in her asshole for like a year every time she came to clasically condition her asshole, but that didn't work.
>>
>>18148124
Sex is half of a relationship and a really big one for me. I want my gf to be my whore. I want her to want to fuck me all the time. My girl has good values but I am smarter than her in a lot of ways. I prefer values and how you are treated over having a girl I can discuss philosophy or films or novels at my level with. That's what my boys are for. Besides, I have never met a girl like that in my life.

And if you don't have a social media then you won't even see if your chick is posting selfies all the time or whatever. I am social media sober.
>>
>>18148122
The term 'girlfriend' has no legal precedent, and neither does 'generally'. You're either married, engaged to be married, or there is no inherent attachment between the two of you.
>>
>>18148137
Like I said it's an occasional thing you don't want to make it obvious what you're doing. Also did you try do it before she orgasms because if you don't it won't imprint. Keep at it and you'll get it.
>>
>>18148149
It has cultural and social precedent in which there is an inherent verbal agreement between two people.
>>
>>18148155
"we're a couple now so please don't have sex with other people okay?" You mean like that?
>>
>>18148160
At the point where the titles are established the verbal agreement has been made.
>>
>>18148165
That's not a verbal agreement, that's an implied agreement, and a weak one at that. Nowhere is it written that one can only have one girlfriend.
>>
>>18148170
What a waste of time it would be to have more than one.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.