[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 year old >never ever had a relationship >had some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1487889453605.gif (3MB, 287x191px) Image search: [Google]
1487889453605.gif
3MB, 287x191px
>25 year old
>never ever had a relationship
>had some kind of puppy love feelings for a girl when I was 13 but never acted on them
>absolutely hate relationships, commitment and anything to do with love
>can't stand the dependence on someone else
>last week finally meet someone worthwhile
>she works, pays her own bills, is independent, wants to take it slow and is good looking to boot
>tear down epic Trump tier inner walls I've been building up for more than a decade to just let it happen
>start a relationship
>fall in love and be happier then I've ever been
>fast forward to now
>"Anon, I haven't really gotten over my ex. I'm not ready for this, I think we should stop this"

I don't think I've ever felt like this before, I know it's only been a week but I'm not used to these feelings and how to handle them. I went to the gym and deadlifted a new PR and speeded in my Mazda 2 listening to Prefab Sprout, that helped my frustration for a bit but now I just feel so empty.
>>
>>18147943
>getting over an ex is always tough and I understand that, but I really like you a lot and I think we could really be happy together if you gave it a shot

Or some variation of that. Nothing to lose, so don't take it lying down.
>>
>>18147943

dude she is telling you that this is going way to fast. Slow down.

hang out have fun hook up
>>
>>18147969
I kinda just went
>I really think we could have been something great but I accept your decision
Should I have fought more? She already updated her facebook and stuff like that

>>18147976
But we're not going fast at all. Believe me, I hate going fast as well.
>>
>>18147943

ur bringing too much relationship-virginity baggage into this. take it easy
>>
It's 7 in the morning and i didn't sleep yet. Let's work it out. How did you perform in your relationship? How did you start?
>>
>>18147984
>should I have fought more

If you still want her fuck yes. But I can't live your life for you, or gauge how much effort this hoe is worth. Also try slowing the fuck down like the other guy said.
>>
>>18147984
>But we're not going fast at all.

you started relationship in one week.

this is at least 2 months too fast
>>
>>18147986
So what should I do?

>>18147995
Well it's only been a week. We started out with some dates, then we kissed on a night out. We went on another date after that and we made it official. All was going well, we were hanging out and chilling, I went to her house to just chill only 3 times or so so I don't think we were pushing it. We both work long days so it was perfect, no bullshit or anything.
>>
>>18148000
Aha. Then he will be claimed a slow idiot and friendzoned
>>
>>18148005
What do you mean by official date?
How much kinetic were there on your dates? What happened a day before she messaged you about her ex?
>>
>>18147999
I just don't want to give myself false hope. What do you mean by slow down?

>>18148000
We went on a couple of dates first
>>
>>18148019
I meant we made our relationship official after that date. We always had good fun, we went out for dinner and we just always had a good time. Never a dull moment and things like that
>>
Just stay friends if you really like her. The rest will happen naturally once she gets to know you more and hopefully falls for you. There's nothing much else you can do if she feels that way.
>>
>>18148037
I'd definitely like to stay friends, is it a good idea to ask her to have a friendly drink later this week?
>>
>>18148037
Stay friends BUT look for another girl
>>
>>18148050
Don't define yourself as a friend
>>
>>18148053
Meh, I've been single my entire life. I'm just going to go back to being ok with being alone for the rest of it.
>>
>>18148057
Remember the saying : try everything in life.
Godspeed
>>
>>18148061
Well I tried it and now I feel terrible
>>
"I'm not used to these feelings and how to handle them"

"last week finally meet someone worthwhile"

Well your emotionally retarded because your were so picky early on your life,learn and move on.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.