[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liked this girl for a while >asked her if she wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489702032973.png (372KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489702032973.png
372KB, 475x433px
>liked this girl for a while
>asked her if she wanted to hang out
>she said sure
>when we talk in groups conversation is fine and natural, don't really talk to her one on one that often
>we hung out on saturday afternoon/evening
>conversation felt kind of awkward, she seemed kind of uncomfortable but i couldn't tell if it was because she was into me and nervous or just didn't really want to be there
>we hung out at my house for a while and talked about classes, our families, friends, etc
>we were trying to figure out something to do, but there's nothing near my place to do (live in a suburb) and it was too late to go downtown
>we go on a drive looking for something to do
>don't find anything, lots of weird small talk in the car and some silences
>we go back to my house and watch netflix for a bit, i don't make any moves or anything
>she goes home, but for some reason i got the vibe that she didn't want to leave? kind of like she was waiting for me to make a move but i'm not sure

but i still can't stop thinking about her. i don't know if i should ask her out on another date, if that was even considered a date. i have a plan for something that we could actually do (art museum then coffee). should i try again? or would it be better to move on?
>>
She wanted you to fuck her lol

Ask her out again and at least go for a kiss
>>
>>18147874
what makes you say that?
>>
>being this retarded
Ok OP, listen carefully
You're a retard
Seriously.

This girl AGREED to hang out with you. You had literally no plan and made it awkward. She still CHOSE to stick around. You didn't make a move

If you're going to go for a girl, do it right man
Make a plan. Surprise her. Be confident. Make a move.
>>
>>18148365
yeah i am retarded lol
part of me thinks she was just doing it to be nice though. also we've been friends for a while so she might have just thought it was supposed to be as friends? she for sure knows i like her though
>>
its the way our brains are programmed whenever we have a "i got the vibe that she" it's definitely true.. dunno why but it is, just f'ing go for it. We've tested this theory with a few friends and it's always like it.. Sometimes it doesn't work in the opposite direction, meaning you may think the girl doesn't like you but she actually does..
>>
>i don't know if i should ask her out on another date
yes

>if that was even considered a date
yes, but you botched it

>art museum then coffee
cringe

>should i try again?
yes. try something fun instead, not a art museum. unless she's super into art or something
And don't mention the coffee yet
>>
>>18148387
what's more fun
>>
>>18148371
no one is ever just trying to be nice. if you made a move and she wasnt into it, she would have told you.

jesus fucking christ. live like your wants & desires are actually fucking important.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.