[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >sixth former >have chemistry teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>be me
>18
>sixth former
>have chemistry teacher
>cute milf, sort of like pic related
>always touches my arm, seemingly more than for other people
>always smiles at me in the corridor, seemingly more than other people
>thought about her a lot when jacking off so may be seeing something that isn't there
>tries to engage with me in conversation in class more than other people - this one definitely happens
>only 2 months left of course
>say what's the point of living if I'm not going to take risks
>want some fuk

What kind of signals should I look for? How should I go about sealing the deal, if the signals are there?

I was thinking of leaving my number on her desk, then if she initiates the conversation, sending her surveys (so there's no incriminating text trail) with pictures and videos of people look me, and pics and vids of those who don't, to narrow down who she wants to be texting her (if anyone)

Also, she's married (with two kids lmao), so there's a very high chance of rejection.

If anyone ITT gets trips, I'll post a picture of her.
>>
>>18147531
Just to clarify, I mean she smiles at me more than she smiles at other people, on average, of the small set of interactions I've seen
>>
please be trips oh god!!

i cant give u /adv/ice but ima need u to tell me how thicc she be asap
>>
>>18147541
She's not as thicc as pic related, but she's quite short so she really fills out jeans
>>
>>18147531
Well since she is older woman, I can guess she knows about seducing young horny teens more than you about seducind milf.

So if she is really into you, you can try to be "avaiable" for her to safely approach you preferably somewhere where nobody can see you. You have to realize that this kind of behavior can put her into jail / break her career.

So i suggest you to leave the class room as last or you can try go see her in her office about something. Or you can ask her to tutor you after school. In either way it will be super embarasing for you. Do some gesto to show off you are also interested in her. Talk to her in private about anything really.

Still this is like white unicorn. Normally teachers dont bang their students.
>>
Time to roll my bakugan
>>
>>18147555
forgot pic, lmao
>>
>>18147574
Eh ain't worth it 6/10
>>
>>18147579
that's not her btw

Also
>6/10
be serious
>>
>>18147585
Op I am serious you could do better ( also not the best angle)
>>
Also op you shouldn't date teachers. I know teachers who have killed them self over shit like this.
>>
>>18147592
How do you know if I could do better if you don't know what my actual teacher looks like?

>>18147596
I don't think I'm that bad at sex
>>
>>18147599
>I don't think I'm that bad at sex.
Implying that I was talking about the actual sex and not the aftermath.
>>
>>18147606
what aftermath?
>>
>>18147612
When you inevitably get caught. It will happen don't say it won't.
>>
>>18147619
Who cares. Any teacher dumb enough to have sexual relations with a student deserves no pity. They're an adult. They know the consequences.
>>
>>18147627
Fine but don't come whining on 4chan when shit hits the fan
>>
>>18147619
>When you inevitably get caught.
unlikely, only two months left of my course, probably one month if/when I manage to get something going with her, that means there are only roughly probably 15 chances to get caught max
>>
>>18147630
not me

>>18147627
harsh, they're people too and can make mistakes (hopefully)

anyway, I'm not a minor so there won't really be any consequences
>>
>>18147579
>6/10

get a load of this guy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.