[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to buy one of these, but due to how my Uni accommodation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Looking to buy one of these, but due to how my Uni accommodation works, all deliveries get held in reception till we go down and get them. Just need to know how discreet the packaging is. Last thing I need is the security dude knowing I bought a fap toy.
>>
>>18147188
email the company theyd probably have a better idea. is this viral marketing?
>>
>>18147188

everything you've ever ordered will come in a basic normal looking brown or white box (depending on the carrier) with a normal label saying who its for and where its from.

if the name of the company is so ludicrous that you could not stand the idea of a receptionist maybe deciding to read yours instead of one of the other 50 packages she has to hold on to throughout the day, then dont do it.

but its just a box that MAYBE one person will see the label for.

No, the box will not come plastered wtih 'THIS GUY BOUGHT A SEX TOY' signs.
>>
>>18147188
just fucking go in a store and buy one holy shit OP
>>
If you order off the tenga website it won't be discrete because they'll see the name tenga and look it up, try to get it on amazon, they have it
If you really really want to no one to find out do this

>Order it on amazon
>Get it sent to the closest amazon locker near you
>Pick it up and put it in your backpack
>Go to your room and jack off

Problem solved
>>
>>18149551
If you buy sex toys from Amazon it will be in your order history forever though
>>
>>18147188
buy it over amazon
>>
>>18149614
>implying the guy at the desk of your dorm will ever see your order history
>>
File: amazon-box_large.jpg (54KB, 580x409px) Image search: [Google]
amazon-box_large.jpg
54KB, 580x409px
>>18147188
Order it from Amazon. I work for Amazon Flex and deliver packages all the time. This is what it will look like.
>>
You should just go to a sex shop and buy one. Most will carry them with like a $5 markup, not a big deal since you can get it in person. Best way unless you want to order to a PO box.
>>
>>18147188
What is this ASSC put one out and I want to fuck the vision
>>
The packaging for the Tenga stuff is always discrete
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.