[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to come to terms with the possibility that my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469895686378.gif (948KB, 405x633px) Image search: [Google]
1469895686378.gif
948KB, 405x633px
I'm trying to come to terms with the possibility that my mother may have molested me. The signs were always there, but I never noticed them until now.

Some instances I always remembered, and there are a few that are popping up in my head now (I started trying to meditate on it, and I recovered a memory, and parts of another.

My main dilemma is this: Should I slowly work my way into deeper memories, or should I take a psychadelic and go all in in one sitting? I can deal with the knowledge of it, but I don't know if remembering it while tripping would be too much for me.

She's dead by the way, so I can't ask her anything.

I can provide examples. If need be, or any other form of background information.
>>
No. The only thing you will get are false memories. Stop trying to conjure up things that probably never happened.
>>
>>18147147
>Should I slowly work my way into deeper memories
no, you have no idea what you are doing.

>should I take a psychadelic and go all in in one sitting?
are you legally retarded ?

> but I don't know if remembering it while tripping would be too much for me.

seriously, are you retarded ?
>>
File: 1467936340027.jpg (24KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467936340027.jpg
24KB, 642x480px
>>18147172
The reason I don't fully believe they're false is because I distinctly remember there being a feeling of sexuality that I had towards her.

Like I said, I have definite examples that allow for a legitimate belief of molestation.

I didn't randomly wake up one day and say "yeah I'm pretty sure my mom violated me, so I'm gonna make stuff up about it"

I've read into this extensively, so I'm not a complete idiot on the topic. I feel very strongly about this.
>>
>>18147173
Posts like these are meme posts.

Not because you're against me, but because you're giving me no reasoning behind your comments. Even if I'm completely wrong, it would be better if you straight up told me why I am rather than "le green arrows and retarted insults"

Can I just have an actual amswer?
>>
>>18147147
I doubt you were molested unless you explicitly remember it.
I had a memory of my dad and I naked in a bed and also thought he also molested me, but I don't believe this ever happened. The problem with childhood memories is that they're often remembered wrong, inaccurate, with added details. Repressed memories are inaccurate because you can make the person believe anything they want to. Stop being so neurotic.
>>
>>18147184
>Can I just have an actual amswer?
psychedelics don't even work remotely like that.
>>
>>18147190
Thank you for a non meme response.

>>18147191
I know they aren't magic memory drug. I've taken them multiple times. But I know they can be used for insight, and can shed some light on past experiences that may have been ignored. That's why I'm considering them.

I wouldn't sit there, take them, and say "Brain, remember X, Y, and Z."
>>
>>18147203
>know they can be used for insight, and can shed some light on past experiences that may have been ignored
no, they don't work like that.
you don't magically understand some shit or get some kind of epiphany or whatever bullshit. you won't talk to god, it won't change your fucking life, etc.
you take them, have some fun, and thats it. nothing more. only retards keep pretending that psychedelics are more than that. you might as well go to church and pray to god that he shows you some visions of the past.
>>
>>18147215
>"YOU CAN ONLY WIPE STANDING UP AND ANYONE WHO WIPES IN ANY OTHER WAY IS JUST PLAIN WRONG"

It's not even question that they can be used for insight. Maybe YOU don't use them for that purpose, but they definitely CAN be used like that.
>>
>>18147238
He's right, dude. Psychedelics can greatly enrich your life and they absolutely can help you realize things about yourself etc etc (I say this having taken plenty of them) but something you "remember" under the influence of any psychedelic (or any kind of drug) is no more likely to be a real memory than something you just dreamed up. They will deliver NO NEW INFORMATION to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.