[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy who rejected me cruelly in high school is now almost completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Guy who rejected me cruelly in high school is now almost completely bald and lost his hot girlfriend

Am I a bad person for finding satisfaction in this?
>>
>>18147079
just because he's bald doesn't mean he's ugly. if you think he looked good not because of his hair when you were his gf then he still can look good now if he embraces the fact that he's balding.
regarding you, yes you are a bad person.

Kill yourself.
>>
No. This is everyday human pettiness. I assure you virtually everyone would feel a sliver of satisfaction, even that balding holier than thou dick telling you to kill yourself for not being a saint.

If you relish in fantasizing about how their life sucks, or if you feel good about someone getting in an accident or something, it's time to worry. But just smiling because someone who fucked you over just had their life become a little less perfect, nah.
>>
>>18147093
I was never his gf, he rejected me in a cruel way, work on your reading comprehensiom
>>
>>Am I a bad person for finding satisfaction in this?
Sounds kinda pathetic. I've had a lot of less than kind rejections, but I just moved on with my life.
>>
did he spit in your mouth?
>>
>>18147093
Man, I hope you realise how obvious it is that you're bald and simply projecting your insecurities.
>>
>>18147079
>Am I a bad person for finding satisfaction in this?

Don't look to other people to validate your feelings. That's the real problem here; not whether or not you're a bad person for feeling the way you do but that you're worried about it and seeking other people's approval.
>>
OP
did he spit in your mouth ?
>>
Mouth spit did he??!!
>>
>>18147079
Sounds like a very human reaction. The fact that you are wondering if you are a bad person for reacting like this means that you probably aren't
>>
>>18147079
Perfectly normal. I know a shitty person who is inevitably going to... Oh wait.. Did he mouth spit you?!
>>
>>18147079
No.
It seems karma is real when this sort of things happen.
>>
Im hanging out on 4chan to laugh at people. That''s an exemple of a bad person.
>>
>>18147353
Don't have anything better to do than laugh at other people's made up stories? Maybe you are the loser.
>>
I mean, you were attracted to him in the first place, so sounds like you both had shit taste
>>
>>18147079
no
he rejected you and you think he deserves it
there is nothing wrong about that , it's human nature
>>
spit in mouth nigger
>>
Can anyone tell me what the whole spit in your mouth thing is about?
>>
>>18147079
nah nothings wrong with that, i liked a guy in hs and made me crazy over it, and i see him in college and i grill him so that he knows i hate him. also he probably likes me now that he has no girlfriend, but he can fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_081318.jpg (536KB, 833x1015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_081318.jpg
536KB, 833x1015px
>>18147193
>guy who rejected me
Doesn't happen so often that a girl tries to get on with a guy as vice versa. Guess i should apologize for not being a clairvoyant now.
>>18147214
Actually I have more hair on my head than any male I know, eh.
>>
>>18149305
so you're not bald, you just talk like an asshole lol
>>
OP, you aren't a faggot are you?
>>
>>18149311
When in doubt, retract a claim and make another.
>>
>>18147079
You're weighing your own morals against strangers on 4chan..

That's like betting that lala land won over moonlight after watching the situation already unfold
>>
>>18147093
T. Bald guy
>>
>>18149554
See>>18149305
>>
>>18149305
>Guess i should apologize for not being a clairvoyant now.
Read the OP again then fuck off.

Actually I'll do you a favor;
>Guy who rejected me cruelly in high school is now almost completely bald and lost his hot girlfriend
>Guy who rejected me cruelly in high school
>Guy who rejected me

It's apologizing for telling someone to kill themselves without even taking five seconds to properly read the two sentences they wrote. Not for not being a "clairvoyant".
>>
>>18149637
>Doesn't happen so often that a girl tries to get on with a guy as vice versa.
Hardcore cherry picking here it seems. By that I meant that she could easily have meant "dumped" but just used another word.
Also,
>rejected cruelly
What, did he say "I don't like you", ie the truth? Did he have to sugar coat it and delude her instead? You "all sentiment no thought" twats really are a bunch of idiots.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.