[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this briefly in the ATOGA thread,but I'd like have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: post-4254-138184928056.jpg (73KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
post-4254-138184928056.jpg
73KB, 800x592px
I posted this briefly in the ATOGA thread,but I'd like have opinions based on the big picture

To keep it short, I got a fungus on my dick about a month ago. I'm already taking medicine for it and using specific creams, but it hasn't gone away yet.

I have a gf and we're going around it, but here comes the thing: we have an affair with another girl in another city going on, and she's been waiting for us to visit her. We scheduled to go there last week but had to call if of because of this damn fungus. I tought it'd be healed and rescheduled the trip for the next weekend, but although it's getting better it doesn't seem it'll be good soon enough.

So basically, I can't call it off again using some bullshit excuse, because I already did it last week. I'm seriously thinking about just being honest to her and she if she still wants us to go regardless. She's a really sweet and cool girl and it's not like she never had something like that by this point in life.

Just to be clear, if I do go, obviously sex will be very restricted from my side (condoms have irritated it a lot), but we can still make out and I can to everything to them. Me and my gf have been doing it for weeks now and she didn't get it, so it's not that contagious. My biggest concerns are if that girl will still want our visit and if she won't be disappointed for not getting the D.

Wat do?

>tl;dr: dick mushroom will ruin my threesome in 72h unless I come up with something
>>
CLEAN YOUR DICK AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN
I have literally never heard of this before now
>>
>>18147019
You have to be really stupid then. The most common type is candidiasis but there are probably others.

Did you really think I have mold or a mushroom on my dick?? It's a microscopic fungus, you can only know because the skin gets very irritated...
>>
bump?
>>
>>18147012

Sooo its a yeast infection?
If so it is contagious to your gf and not all people get symptoms.
Supposedly it can be solved by restoring the ph to the infected area. Have you tried diluted apple cider vinegar? Black walnut hull powder is also a powerful anti fungal
>>
>>18147183
I'm not sure desu. My doctor prescribed two anti fungal creams and one oral medicine. One of the creams is for candidiasis, but given the mild effect it has been having, it probably isn't it.

I know whatever it is, it's contagious. I used a condom with my gf after 8 years as a test but that shit made it a bit worse, not to mention it's impossible to get used to it again now. So I already discarded PiV with any of the girls by this point.

Do these tips apply to other things that are not yeast? Because honestly, I'd throw vinager at my dick, shoyu, wasabi, fuck an onion, gun powder, anything to get rid at of this fucking fungus lol
>>
>>18147201
Sorry, man. I get yeast infection all the time, not really much you can do to get rid of them except medication.

Something you can do to prevent them, however, is to eat probiotic yogurt. The yeast is always on your skin, it only becomes an infection if it suddenly starts growing out of control. This happens particularly easily if you take antibiotics, which kills all bacteria in your body indiscriminately, including the ones that normally keep the yeast population in check.

You can help control the yeast population through probiotics. The beneficial bacteria also colonize your skin and they crowd out yeast, leaving it no space to grow. It's probably the best preventative out there. And if you have to take antibiotics, it's good to have a regimen of probiotics to try to bring back the bacteria and keep the yeast from getting out of hand.

And I say tell her. It's a legit reason.
>>
>>18147209

Can I dip my dick in the yogurt to haste it? hahahahaha JK

I'll try to get some, thanks for the tip. I haven't taken antibiotics for a long while but I did have been stressed out because of work, so maybe it lowered my immunity.

I'm probably going to tell her, it'd be very stupid to do anything, even making out, while giving her the expectation that we could fuck. I'm just really worried with what she'll think of it. I mean, I totally get that it'd be legit for her to suspect I got is as a STD for a number of reasons, specially because I asked about doing it with her without a condom in an occasion, but it really wasn't the case. I just hope she believes me.
>>
>>18147225
I don't understand. How did you even get dick fungus?
>>
>>18147201

Yes, fungus can only exist in specific environments. The problem is that it replicates itself quickly so once it's in it's ideal environment it'll propogate continuously.
The problem with alot of prescribed meds is that they tend to only work temporarily and they often disrupt your bodies natural flora/fauna. If the fungus has gone internal,even just a little then it'll just creep back out the moment there's no cream in the area. Your partner can also reinfect you if she has it.

There's special diets that supposedly reduce your risk, if its yeast then sugars and carbs are what feeds it.
Probiotics help boost your natural flora and fauna that compete for the terrain but even those are minimally effective.
I've heard you can get a certain grade of boric acid to restore the ph in that area and prevent yeast infections. In the case of women it's made into a vaginal suppository
Just be sure you know what you're getting because there is more than one type for sure.

There's also an herbal supplement called candida away assuming that's what you have but you have to be careful with these because some people have unknown herbal allergies
>>
>>18147246

Typically, heat, moisture, tight fitting clothing, bad diet and/or antibiotics destroying the natural situation.
Technically, all people have yeast in their bodies. It just gets out of control in certain situations. It's been primarily linked to a change in ph in the area of infection
>>
>>18147279
Is this some sort of std or no then?
>>
>>18147246
Hell if I know. It is std but not exclusively, so you can get it from somewhere else. My gf got it a couple of times, probably from public bathrooms. I think I got it in my uncle's pool. He had a nasty fungus on his toe but I only knew about it after.

>>18147255
>carbs and sugar
Well shit that's what I run on... I just got to the doctor (for the third time), so I'll ask him what else I can do besides the meds. Maybe some soap, but I'll definitly buy some yogurt.

Thanks anon, you've been very helpful
>>
>>18147306

Not technically, candida exists as part of our environment. In small amounts it can aid in processing of digestion. Technically almost all people have some inside them but in larger amounts it can cause a variety of issues. Although, imbalances in any of your bodies other flora/fauna can disrupt things as well.
>>
>>18147351

Youre welcome. Though bear in mind some soaps will make an infection worse only because they reduce your natural flora/fauna
If youre gonna use a soap look for something with green tea oil or some other anti fungal proprieties
>>
>>18147418

I just came back from the doc, he took a look at it and said it's getting better (even though some times it feels like I'm fucking a pensil sharpner) and asked me to switch one of the creams, plus a hipoalergenic soup to help recovery

That and I did tell the girl, I'm fuckin astonished but she was totally understanding, told me not to worry and that we could just take extra care.

Fuck yea
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.