[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang out with girl >She tells.me she will tell people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486929814702.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486929814702.png
111KB, 500x500px
>hang out with girl
>She tells.me she will tell people I raped her unless I fucked her
>I did
>This was last night
What do I do? How the fuck do I escape this situation? I was (am, I really don't know at this point) close friends with her for a year.
>>
Dam I wish I had a friend like that
>>
>>18146854
You should have called the police and filed a report instead of putting all your dna in her cooch, ya dingus.
At least before you had sex with her, you could have filed a report and if she had called rape at the time a kit would have been done that would have proven your innocence.
Now you're pretty much trapped unless you can somehow build evidence that she's blackmailing you into having sex via emails, texts, voicemail etc...
>>
Voice record her while you say no.
>>
Honestly there is nothing you can do now. Even in BY FAR most male on female cases there is never any arrest/conclusion, and as a male victim the odds are stacked against you still. There is zero point in telling your story to the police if you don't have proof. Even if you do it is highly unlikely they'll do anything.

All you can try is send her a text that leaves nothing to the imagination. Tell her you really resent the emotional blackmail she cornered you with, you hope she's pleased with herself, you wouldn't have touched her in a million years if she did not threaten you. Make it seem plausible that you are just angry/ranting and hopefully she will give you a reply that shows no surprise/anger at this accusation that you can in turn use as "proof".
Still, chances of anything happening are extremely slim, sadly.

Also very important to try to get screencaps so in case she does try to tell people you raped her, you can plaster them all over the internet. Or just threaten her back that you will do this and set the record straight.

Sorry this happened to you. Keep a close check on your mood/mental health developments from now on. Too often people think they can shrug stuff off then it comes back to undermine them in life covertly.
>>
>>18147033
can't some states you have to have both parties consent to record otherwise it's inadmissible in court. However if you record in your own home its fine you don't their consent.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.