[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tinder strategy then >Sends a bunch of sleazy pickup lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1490037864632.jpg (17KB, 236x182px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490037864632.jpg
17KB, 236x182px
>tinder strategy then
>Sends a bunch of sleazy pickup lines
>petty insults
>Transparent with motivations
>Get laid fairly regularly

>Decide I don't like being a douche, sad for all the girls who might have felt bad
>Ask questions about profile
>Make jokes
>Give compliments
>0%interest.jpg

Is the universe telling me to stop being a fucking beta?
>>
Women are whores, what else is new?
>>
>>18146741
>OP has no use other than has a walking dildo
>OP presents self as a walking didlo on a casual sex platform
>OP is used for casual sex via this platform
>OP is still useless other than as a walking dildo, but suddenly starts trying to emulate being a normal human on the casual sex platform
>OP is annoyed when people are not interested in something who's only use was a walking dildo that now won't act like one
>>
>>18146795
Butthurt femcunt spotted.
Eat shit cunt.
>>
>>18146795
Geez, what did I do to you? Could you make your point again with a little less contempt so it's easier to discuss?
>>
>>18146821
Dumb roastie spread her legs for an alpha chad and got pumped and dumped since she's only good for being a cumdump and now is mad about it, kek.
>>
>>18146741
The universe is telling you to remove Tinder you normie
>>
>>18146795

While this post is purposefully provocative, it makes a good point. Tinder is ultimately about sex and Tinder relationships are rare, so being direct and open about wanting sex produces results. Entering the tinder game like it was just another dating site will naturally not produce similar results as treating it as a means to casual sex does.
>>
>>18146821
your OP was set up like most classic /r9k/ material, so you can't really blame me. Look at all the hateful robots you've even attracted with it!
But pretty much >>18146831
How long have you been looking for a date vs hooking up, btw? It's kind of interesting, but just cements the fact that tinder is only good for sex
>>
>>18146847
Kys whore
>>
>>18146847
Past yearish but only occasionally when I get tired of never meeting any available women at work or school. I'm slowly getting more social so hopefully I grow out of online dating soon
>>
>>18146881
That sounds for the best, irl interacts are so much more likely to lead to dating than tinder. However, a few of my friends have had good luck with OkCupid. tindr can sometimes lead to casual dating but normally everyone is just there for sex. Either way if you feel bad for a douche, just don't be a douche? pickup lines, friendly teasing and getting straight to sex aren't bad things so as long as you're being polite afterwards and sending a nice "thanks that was great, let me know if you're up for hanging out" message afterwards then I don't see any reason why you should feel bad. Negging is horrible, though!
I still don't understand from that last post how long you've been using it for one thing vs the other btw.
>>
Just popping in to write yfw I've been dating a girl 9 years younger than me for three months, slept together 9 out of ten nights since new years, and we're both about 7/10sish inb4 chad

People who want to tell you tinder is just for hookups, forget the facts that
>the way people use apps change over time, and tinder is getting old
>usage may vary from culture to culture (nation specific - and I'm from Scandinavia, the number one real-world hookup continent on the planet, for comparison)
>also depends on age
>also depends on how well you text game, and how you treat your date
>>
>>18146969
This.

Tinder is just a platform, a medium, which lets you get in touch with other people. Different people are seeking different things.
It's like going to the beach under the assumption that everyone there is there to swim, but when you get there some are sunbathing, some are playing volleyball, some are building castles in the sand, ya feel?
While I do agree that the general idea in the states is that the app is mostly just used for casual encounters, I also met my ex girlfriend through it, and it was the best relationship I've ever been in while it lasted.
I too live in Scandinavia where it just so happens that Tinder is the mainstream platform, and as a result has the largest userbase BY FAR.

> TL;DR
It's what you make of it.
>>
>>18147527 gets it.
I'm >>18146969
Was expecting an argument against what I wrote, and the thread is dead anyways, but there you go.

Also like to add that my mate in London met his current GF on Tinder. They met three years ago, and are living together, which proves this isn't a Scandinavian anomaly.
>>
>>18146741
you are using fucking tinder
get your life together
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.