[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been together with my girlfriend for over 2 years now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 67865432.jpg (807KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
67865432.jpg
807KB, 1920x1280px
I've been together with my girlfriend for over 2 years now and I always loved her.
She's everything I dreamed of - beautiful, sweet, loving and caring.
But lately, she seems overly attached to me, like, she can't go for 2 hours without texting me when I'm not around and things like that. And it starts to really get on my nerves.
Her habits is starting to drive me crazy - and not in a good way.

Last weekend we were celebrating her birthday and she invited all her friends and family.
There was this girl who were kind of hitting on me (at least my girl told me so, as I never notice when someone flirts with me) who I know for about 2 months or so.
And now, I constantly think about her.. I feel like we have more in common with her than my girlfriend, and she seems so much more relaxed and chill.
After her birthday my girlfriend left with her parents (they live in a different city) for a few days and she's coming home today,
but I feel like I don't really miss her. I'm not really looking forward to meet with her. I've been good all on my own.

I've been feeling down because of this and don't know what to do. Is this 'grass is greener on the other side' kind of situation and it'll go away? Maybe I don't really love her anymore?
I know it would break her heart if she knew how I feel right now and I don't want to hurt her.
I'm looking for an advice, because I feel lost.
>>
feel the same way here man, my girlfriend is like, me in a dress and without a beard, but, she has depression, multiple times, tried to kill herself and stuff, but in my mind, i cannot help her, i dont feel safe enough, but i cant let her alone. (and i dont have anyone else or some reason to left her).
but in your case, wait a little longer, try to forget the othe girl, focus in your gf, try a trip,only the two of you or some romantic weekend, and tell her, that you will always be ther for her, that she dont need to be afraid ( and sorry for the bad english man)
>>
I'm in a similar boat, in a way. I do love my girlfriend, and I never want to hurt her, and I know that if we broke up she would be shattered. But I feel like the way we 2 match up, it drains me so much. I want out, but I also don't. I don't know, I feel lost.

It depends on your relationship and your characters. Maybe you're the kind of people who can just "take a break". If you do love her, think of it this way - is it really bad that she is attached? It probably means she likes you a lot. Is that bad?

If you feel attracted to someone else and it doesn't go away after a month, you should consider if this relationship is for you.

But don't do something stupid like cheat on her. Just break up if you think this isn't working out anymore.

Think of it - yes it would break her heart to get dumped. But what about when she finds out you nailed her friend? Even worse

Gl
>>
You're just staying with her because it's easy. She can feel that you're drifting away, so she's getting more clingy. You're hurting both of you by dragging this on when you're not interested anymore.
>>
I think this is just a phase and love with all the red roses are constantly shifting. What I mean is that you have been together with her for two years. It wouldn't come as suprise if you one day feel boring or fantasize being with others. That's normal in LTR.

It's healthy too be away from each other time to time or try to break up from your daily routines. Take a weekend trip or what else you might find interesting alone or with her.

I don't think the love has been lost or is gone. It has just come too a point where everything feels like the same. Simply; try new stuff.
>>
>>18146410
Been in this situation a couple of times. In my opinion it's just infatuation and it goes away fast. Ask yourself if you really love your GF, that's what matters here. If you do, just wait it out because trust me, it will go away. But maybe this is a sign that there is something wrong in your relationship. In any case don't let the new girl dictate the outcome of your relationship or you'll regret it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.