[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can low test during puberty cause your penis girth to not grow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1477401433713.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477401433713.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
Can low test during puberty cause your penis girth to not grow properly? I've got a really thin penis and I have low test it use to be 5 and it's at 9 I'm 19 years old and wondering is it too late if I took testosterone boosters or something could it get better looking for any advice if testosterone boosters are safe etc and what one to take thanks. My doctor said I can't take test cause it's low but not low enough even though I'm 19 and look fucking 12.
>>
>>18146035

maybe youre just a late bloomer. it happens.

try eating more & working out
>>
Some men are just superior to others. You are in the category of low hierarchy males, OP. Supplementing your natural (and very pathetic) testosterone levels might make you look and feel like a higher status male, but deep down inside your genetic information is always going to be that of a low hierarchy male.

Basically, you're a loser.
>>
>>18146092

lol this is bullshit. phenotype over genotype. bio 201
>>
>>18146097

Okay, say I'm OP and a genetically inferior male but I take test and appear more desirable to mates due to this. When I reproduce, my children will have the same omega-male genes I had (maybe), and I will doom them to a life of false manhood thru test replacement.

What a reasonable person in OP's situation would do is just not procreate.
>>
>>18146105

thats not how genes work you fucking sperglord
>>
>>18146109
Shh, don't try to explain human genetics to the cage monkey. Just let it fling poo, it's happier that way.
>>
>>18146105
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/

Not at all retard, and I've heard the inverse is true for lads. That absent father delays puberty in boys. Anecdotally, I noticed most guys from intact families had beards in high school, whereas the guys I knew raised by single moms were patchy at best.
>>
>>18146109

> muh superior intelligence and understanding of human genetic interaction

Explain to me how omega-male OP will not give birth to similarly omega-male children? Sure, some of his partner's genetic information will contribute to the offspring but the chance is still high OP's children will be just as pathetic, low-energy and sad as him.
>>
>>18146120
>>18146117

And the low test dredges of society rear their pathetic heads. Have fun living in mediocrity guys!

Signed,

Chad thundercock
>>
>>18146126
>>18146121
>LARPing as people you hate to try and turn others against the type of people you hate

nu-male
>>
>>18146121

men dont give birth you fucking moron
>>
>>18146129
>NOT BEING SO MANLY YOU HAVE A MAN WOMB AND ARE COMPLETELY NON-RELIANT ON FEMALES FOR REPRODUCTION

FUCKING LOW TEST BEEETTTAAASSS
>>
>>18146128

Listen bub, I have no need to verify my virility and manhood to you. Thanks and have a great life.

>>18146129

For fucks sake you people are pathetic. Arguing semantics with me now when you KNOW what I meant.

Pic related is the type of women I will spread my seed in. You boys mad?
>>
>>18146136

literally LOL'd. enjoy your chubby brunette. i mean seriously, look at that fucking gut. disgusting.
>>
>>18146136
Jason Statham stop shitposting on 4chan this late at night, it's not good for you.

Also you're a cuck. Thanks.
>>
File: kelly29.jpg (68KB, 615x897px) Image search: [Google]
kelly29.jpg
68KB, 615x897px
>>18146155
>not wanting to fill Kelly Brook with your seed after a night of dancing and good steaks

please, show me your waifu and we will compare.
>>
File: 12324512323523.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
12324512323523.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>18146160

my wife (not waifu) looks like this but w/bigger tits
>>
File: DISGUST.jpg (67KB, 700x781px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.jpg
67KB, 700x781px
>>18146186

>rectangle-shaped body

good god....
>>
>>18146201

ya but thats gillian jacob's problem, not my wife's. my wife has blue eyes blonde hair fair skin 32DD with hips & an ass.

i make a lot of money
>>
>>18146211

Oh okay, should've mentioned that ya silly-head!
>>
>>18146035
You need a phallosan Forte.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.