[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend doesn't fuck me my gf has a lot of issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1353.jpg (70KB, 960x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
70KB, 960x605px
my girlfriend doesn't fuck me

my gf has a lot of issues and every few months she goes through a phase where we don't have sex at all. then everything is back to normal then we go back to not having sex for a month or two. she has trauma and goes to therapy. Last time we didn't have sex for 5 months. We've been together for 3 years. Also no she is not cheating.

but it's incredibly frustrating being in a monogamous relationship and I don't get laid for an entire month or two. I have a very high labido and it's very very frustrating

how do I get her to open the relationship or let me fuck other people?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>18145996

>how do I get her to open the relationship or let me fuck other people?

there is no "let", son. you just tell her:

"i have needs, im going to fuck randos on tinder. pick me up some condoms on the way back from work"

and leave it at that.
>>
>>18146031

Did that work for you?
>>
>>18145996
Sounds like she is having depressive episodes. Usually when that happens stuff that one would normally do seems less interesting and simple tasks seem like a more daunting task.
People with these mental illnesses struggle with relationships because it can take a toll on their partners unless you can handle this type of struggle or you see potential in her; break it off. She doesn't need someone to give her even more of a reason to be depressed.
>>
>>18145996
>how do I get her to open the relationship or let me fuck other people?
You don't, you dumbshit. That's the last thing she needs right now, her partner telling her "Look, your emotional issues are just too hard for me to deal with, so I'd like to start fucking other people, OK?" There's a right way and a whole lot of wrong ways to open a relationship and what you're describing is one of the (very) wrong ways.

Get her into therapy. Get her on antidepressants (or whatever treatment her doctor/psychiatrist prescribes). See if things improve. If they don't -- or if she's already in therapy and on medication and there's been no improvement -- then leave the relationship. There's no shame in that, your needs don't have to fall by the wayside because she has issues.
>>
File: 1476103090963.jpg (55KB, 565x431px) Image search: [Google]
1476103090963.jpg
55KB, 565x431px
I'm sorry to tell you that and i am aware that this answer is in almost any Bf/gf related post but you need to break up with this crybaby if she doesn't love to fuck you she either:
1.cheats
2.doesnt find you atractive
3. has shit sex drive (in this case it will only get worse over the years 100%)
4.doesn't give a fuck about your needs
5.doesn't have fun in bed (in this case whats the point in funlesssex anyway)

And YOU are 100% aware of this you just don't want it to be true

>inb4 everything else about her is perfect

Haha no she's not nobody is and there a sooooo many better girls out there

Tell her : hey i love ya but the sex thing is just not working lets just be friends (nothing would change really if you just were friends )

Anon i wasted over 20 fucking minutes typing this in my broken english on my phone and i know i sound very mean and angry but i hate when theese type's of women (borderline,depressive,im gonna cut myself,toxic,passive agressive)play with God Mans

I really care 4 you and just want youre best mate
>>
>>18146481
>>18146504
>If you aren't willing to sacrifice your happiness for a woman you are a meany
Here is what you do op tell her to better have a meal ready for when you come home tomorrow night or you are eating out
>>
Shouldn't you be with her through all this? If you only care about sex then learn to care about her or leave her for some crusty whore
>>
>>18147036
>needing only sex because op clearly doesn't care about the person herself enough
>>
No such thing. She might even allow it because she understands where you're coming from, but all that will accomplish is that it'll break her heart and hollow her out over time, also causing in your break up just after a lot more anguish.

You can tell her that you are going to leave if she doesn't work on this with you, and if she wants that, see what you can manage. Or you can flat out accept it or leave right away. But those are your options.
>>
>>18147060
Jeez op wastet 3 years of his live beeing with a womanlooser
>he hony cares about sex
Sure anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.