[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend dumped me cause I wasn't successful enough...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

My girlfriend (22) dumped me (24) because I wasn't Perfect and successful enough.

Me: 56k a year, first real job, a small company but in a 'lucrative' field, went to a top 20 university

Her: went to a top 5 university, mega successful family, has a fucking boating license, fit and hot as fuck, just graduated and not employed yet but has an earning potential and career path that will blow my earnings out the fucking water-i'd be surprised if she doesn't have a job at the time of this post.

She dumped me because i wasn't 'elite' enough for her. my job was OK, my degree was OK, but she didn't want OK, she wanted the best. so she moved on.

Now I'm insecure as fuck, disenchanted with my job, and don't know what to do.

Now all I care about is the prestige of my job and I've become obsessed with going to a top grad school to rebrand myself professionally. I've doubled down on my fitness routine because I feel i have to achieve the '6 pack 6 figure ivy educated' chad thing going and I'm fucking exhausted. I don't get to wind down from work anymore. I don't get to just live in the moment and play video games or enjoy a beer- now i have to be improving all the fucking time so I can become 'elite' enough for an 'elite' girl from a swanky upper class background.

should i devote my life to becoming a rich upper class overlord so I don't feel that I just got fucking rekt and one-upped? It feels like high school popularity contest/who can get into the best college all over again.

pls help. pic very very very very very related
>>
Why would you care about impressing someone so shallow?

if that is actually why she dumped you your reaction should be relief that you dodged a bullet and move on with your life.
>>
what's a boating license. you don't need one to drive a boat anyplace I've lived unless it was commercial.
>>
It's good she dumped you. Those are shitty shallow reasons. Do you really want to be with a person like that?
>>
>>18145764
Elitists are going to elite, man.

Be happy you're part of the middle class. Work hard, save money and buy what you want -- you're a bachelor now. Go enjoy your life. You're earning a lot more than most of us on /adv/. Climb the business ladder; hook up with women; do drugs. Fuck, I don't know, just have fun.

You're successful by a lot of people standards -- but if it bothers you that much go work even harder and become part of the elite. Just know you may never be happy because you'll be doing in spite of your ex.
>>
>>18145773
basically just a safety course that they require you to do in a lot of places if for driving a boat over a certain number of horsepower or fishpower or w/e
it's not a big deal
>>
thread aside, keep hitting the gym. within a few months and years worth of muscle, youll pull so many bitches you will forget she ever existed
>>
>>18145764
dude, she's 22. she has no idea about anything, let life slap her in the face a couple times. i know it sucks but she's young and so are you

no big deal
>>
>>18145791
I know 21 year old harvard/MIT at investment banks/silicon valley making bank. A 22 year old finance bro I went to college with broke 6 figures last year.

>>18145770
>>18145774
I get what you guys are saying, but then what about the idea that people are shallow if they can afford to be? if she wasn't in a position to pass something over, why would she pass that thing over?

I see it as a brutal indicator that she was better than me and that hurts me more than the emotional loss

fuck, maybe I'M shallow
>>
>>18145764
>My girlfriend dumped me cause I wasn't successful enough

get use it all women are gold diggers because they want the best environment to raise their children and man with resources can provide that.
>>
>>18145799
So what are you saying? You wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who is there for a mutual attraction and respect but just wanted to leech of you for financial, status reasons etc?

Basically that's what she was looking for from you. But are you saying you're just as shallow? It seems like you wouldn't want anyone who would want you. You think someone would only be with you because they aren't in a "position" to pass you over?

I get that this has made you insecure but just take a step back and realize that's not really what relationships are supposed to be in the first place. It's not an indicator of anything except that she is not valuing people for who they are rather than what they can give her. But like anon above said, she's young and dumb and this kind of mindset is going to burn her big time in the future. So rest assure she is really not better than you.
>>
>>18145764
Everyone here is saying she was shallow but the reality is she was out of your league and recognized that. I mean if you were a rich genius who came from a successful family, would you really settle for some mediocre run-of-the-mill girl?

It hurts but that's just how the world works. The best thing you can do right now is use this as motivation to improve yourself however you can (go to the gym, try to become successful in your field, etc) while also recognizing there's some things you can't control (like who your family is).
>>
>>18145799
Dont look for an excuse to stop improving faggot she was a bitch for leaving you over something so trivial but seems like that was what you needed to continue improving.keep going because TRUST ME you will have a mid life crisis about wasting your life down the road if you stop now
>>
>>18145809
>>18145799
But yeah I should add, don't stop improving.

Just drop the insecurity and spiteful motivation behind it. Focus on your own happiness and fucking forget about her.
>>
>>18145811
I think I like this post the best.

I'll continue to just endlessly grind away. No girl I can attract right now is going to be anyone I want, because they'd be willing to settle for the "current" me.

I have to become rich and powerful, and if I fail, then at least I won't have some normie wife to remind me how average I am on my death bed.
>>
>>18145821
or you could find someone you enjoy that also has a good career?

What you don't realize is the rich marry other rich people.

>anyways
Im a pos who will get a job in tech when I finish in May and make 100k before 30 programming in NYC like the huge nerd I am. My family is only upper middle class, but im ok with myself.

I might marry but never have kids, Im white and hate white women...so maybe marry an asian chick who makes as much as me. Stay fit, invest my money and enjoy myself.

or I'll just die rich and alone, because I'll inherit a size able amount from my parents plus my frugal ass doesn't spend much of my own.
>>
>>18145764
>56k

Fuck. I can't even comprehend making that much money, and I'm 27. That's more than twice what I make.
>>
>>18145764

holy crap OP how is 56k a year not enough? I think you're doing just fine as is. Don't stress on the little things on life because from the sounds of it you're better than most of us here on 4chan.
>>
>>18145809
>You wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who is there for a mutual attraction and respect but just wanted to leech of you for financial, status reasons etc?

I also want a pig to fly into my window and shit gold bricks
>>
>>18145876
whatever you say. i'm kind of pleased with myself that i was able to get your number so quickly but i guess it's pretty blatant. like was said before, you're young. you'll learn.
>>
>>18145876
ok fine you want me to grill you.

Top 20 school? You only make 56k a year at 24? The fuck was your major poli sci? lol. If you finish school at 21, by 24 if you got a real degree like computer science you could make easily 80k in NYC as a full stack web dev if not more. If you went full software engineer with like java, you could make almost 80k starting. Move to the valley and you could make a ton more than that.

Once you get a couple years experience here, side projects, and spend some spare time learning while building shit for a resume. They will chuck money at you. It really isn't that hard either. There are tech cities starting to pop up all over the US.

Also my friend graduated from a top school as a mech. engineer got fucked by a recruiter and made 60k out of college, 80k after one year. The recruiter raped him for like 20k. Thats a real fucking degree mate, the kid is smart as fuck and his family was poor. He worked and went to a top school same time.
>>
>>18145934
What the fuck? I graduated from a top 20 too, in biochem. It's been 2 years and I'm still under $15. Science is bullshit for a job in america.
>>
>>18145978

top 20 here in CS. 5 years after graduation im at $75k/year in flyover country, 2 months paid vacation, i end up working ~25 hours/week because i come and go as i please

learn how to computers, its good for money. all scientific disciplines need computational support, even biochem. you can prob make more than me with a masters in CS + your undergrad
>>
>>18145991
That's the plan senpai. Going to teach English in Thailand while I get some CS nanodegrees.
>>
>>18145978
look indeed, glassdoor, monster, or any other job site you like. Front end developer, back end developer, full stack dev, or software dev. Check out NYC salaries and it isn't even the top for this field. You could live in NJ take the bus or train in and bank a bunch of money, they give you tax breaks so you don't get taxed the full amount for two states.

Im not making this shit up. You need to be semi competent, you can't write code like an asshole and not self study while expecting to do well. It requires work, but nothing insane.
>>
It wouldn't have been good to stay with her anyway. Even if you made 100k a year, what would happen if you got sick or laid off? Do you want someone who would dump you when you're down, just because of money or prestige? Also top 5 doesn't guarantee success 100% (unless you have connections). My uncle went to Harvard for STEM and years later works as a salesman. Think about what you want, not what someone else wants. You'll burn out if you're motivated by other people and not your own interests.
>>
>>18146066
>You'll burn out if you're motivated by other people and not your own interests.

But what if my interests are getting rich powerful people to pay attention to me and suck my dick?

>>18145934
This is my first job out of college doing tech consulting nigger
>>
>>18145764
So let me get this straight? A girl dumped you because she didn't care about you as a person, and instead was looking for someone with more accolades? So now you're ACTIVELY working to attract ANOTHER girl who will do the same thing?

N I G G A
>>
I'm 24 and I make 30k a year. I like my life.
>>
>>18146111
why 30k? tell me about your career
>>
>mega successful family

This isn't even a red flag; it's a glowing-green flag with a nuclear trefoil symbol and the flagpole is a hideous smokestack.

When my employer's wife suddenly divorced him while he was hospitalized, I lost the pay I had already earned because he was defaulted into child support arrears. She didn't need the money and she didn't even get much; she vaporized $100 into thin air for each $1 she took. Then her dad gave her a mansion, a maid, and every single thing she could ask for and *that* was her big divorce victory.

Middle class families with small children were kicked to the curb through her actions. But just like always, the only one allowed to claim victimhood is her.
>>
>>18146165

I work as an ER Technician in a trauma center. . I do anywhere from splints to bandaging to blood drawing.
>>
>>18146189
there is one. rich family = entitled as fuck
>>
>>18146194
That's the realest job I've ever heard of, and it pays less than I got payed for running a copy machine in a warehouse 10 years ago.

Thanks for renewing my boiling hatred for life and everything, time to go play with my weights.
>>
>>18146194
well u are 24. just getting out of college? probably just low starting pay. as u gain more job experience and move on to bigger companies, u may see higher earning potential
>>
actually, the national avg is like 30k U SHOULD PROBABLY FIND SOMETHING ELSE
>>
>>18146203

Doesn't work that way in healthcare. Money is in correlation with location/degrees. I'll be going back for my nursing degree to further myself here soon as I am currently an EMT-B

>>18146199
I'm not too worried about the pay. It's allowing me to invest into a small condo and that's enough for me. I just want to travel and help people.
>>
>>18145764
>someone who values money over me left me

Not going to say it didn't hurt but if anything she did you a favor, OP.
>>
>>18145821
>I like the post that confirms what I already thought best
Then why did you even ask?
>>
>>18145764
There are two options here:
One, she dumped you because despite being a great guy and a very hard worker, you weren't "elite" enough for her. If that really is the case, then she is increadibly shallow and no matter how many material possions she acquires, she will never be truely happy. You dodged a bullet.

Option 2: she worked harder than you in her life and is more motivated to be successful, and dumped you not because you earn less, but because you have smaller goals/not as good of a work ethic. If she holds herself to very high standards of success, it would be natural for her to feel held back if you did not meet similar standards of motivation and ambition.

Be honest with yourself about how the situation unfolded. Sure maybe she's a shallow cunt, but maybe she's just more motivated than you and was disappointed that you didn't seem as ambitious?
>>
>>18145809

Even if he make's it...

He'll never be rich enough to profit like the kids of the people who profit from forcing immigrants to work in oil fields sucking a national resources dry for private profit while still confiscated passports from these workers and denying them the right to leave due to debt for accommodation owed which they can't pay because they're not being paid.

Wait until she meets one of these. She'll be selling boats to them for a 0.02% commission I imagine.
>>
Sounds like you were pretty content with your path up to the point that this happened. So why stop being happy with progress just because some bred for greatness snob thinks you aren't doing enough. Relationships are supposed to add to a life path we are content with not form the basis upon which the life path is formed.

tl;dr: she sounds like a cunt and you likely dodged a bullet
>>
She probably wanted kids before she turned 30, and didn't have time to wait for you to grow up and earn a big boy wage. You don't have to try to become a millionaire, but earning 56k as an adult male is laughable unless you live in a third world country.
>>
>>18145764
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.
It seems like shes used to a life on luxury and doesn't want to settle to a more realistic (But still well off life).
I'm sure other woman would pick someone like you. Keep your chin up bud.
>>
>>18146506
Making 56k at 24 is well ahead of the curve you pants-shitting NEET
>>
>>18145764

I feel another Gone Girl movie in the works with your life OP. Shes probably batshit crazy too
>>
>>18145764
>pic very very very very very related
That's her? She's kinda ugly; you owe it to yourself to get a much sexier and loving gf if you're at where you are right now. If you manage to find the right girl then you'll be more emotionally secure to pursue greater things in your career
>>
>>18145764
>hot as fuck
>pic very very very very very related
if thats her, she looks old

also, your mindset is stupid. you dodged a bullet, be happy.
>>
Why does it matter how 'elite' your partner or friends are? Just keep your finances separate.

I work in an investment bank and don't really fit in with other rich people (most are materialistic morons who aren't even that smart) and my best friend other than my wife works at a cake shop at the moment. If I want to upgrade my wife I can buy her silicon tits or something, but at least she's pretty, doesn't force me to act/live in some retarded upper class manner and has time to do chores at home.
>>
>>18146563

That's robin weight/claire underwood from house of cards. Pic related cause of the hyper ambitious success thing
>>
>>18145764
Women in a nutshell.

Seriously people can talk as much shit as they want but it's hard to keep a woman interested if you're not better than her in some respect.

The important thing is not to get all insecure and reactionary about it. Don't workout to impress women, don't try and earn money to impress women, you'll always fail if you don't pursue what you yourself desire.

If you want more money than work for it but if you're happy with where you are (56k is pretty good for your first job) then don't rearrange you're whole life to pursue some illusion of perfection to impress someone who's already thrown you out to dry.

Of course a consequence of this is that you probably won't be able to hold on to the super elite women, but there are plenty of attractive available women that are available to you.
>>
>>18145764
Fuck mate.

Reality check: You are part of the TOP 5%. Maybe even better. There are loads of women searhing for you, and you should go to a psychiatrist, if you have a self esteem issue.

Google how to move on. You will find someone more rewarding for your life not fishing in these waters.
>>
She's 22 she has about 2 more year check her facebook in 2 years if she isnt married by then she will be a spinster.You can get rich when ur 60 and bang 18 year olds.If she isnt married by 30 she will be passed around untill some beta finds her.
>>
>>18146671
Alpha logic 101
U have a dick=u already won my friend
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
3MB, 480x270px
In my honest opinion, I do believe you should work on improving yourself.

You shouldn't do it because you want to chase after a shallow goal, you should do it because you want to make yourself a better person.

What's wrong with making more money, or being more physically fit? You essentially raise your value to society.

If you're going to go to Grad school, what is it for? If your masters is irrelevant, and you just want to throw money so that you can tell people you graduated from Harvard, then don't do it. But if getting a masters alone allows you to unlock a better salary, then why not? If it bumps you up by 10-15k annually, then the 2 years is worth the investment.

As for the gym, keep progress of yourself. Take pictures every week. If you want to tone it down a bit, by all means, but you should still remain physically active.

But don't do it for her. Do it for you.
>>
File: 123.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>18146681
>raise your value to society
>>
Just wanted to comment that in Michigan they give boating licenses to every 11 year old at school for passing a simple test. A boating license isn't hard to get dude
>>
>>18145764
You sound like a catch. You're going to find someone who appreciates you for what you have and you'll be someone else's best. When this whore bag sees it she will realize what she's missing out on.
It sounds like she's not looking for a man but a hefty bank account. Shallow bitch. You deserve better than that.
>>
File: 6842299febf6b5d742f7450f0e892063.jpg (592KB, 1519x1100px) Image search: [Google]
6842299febf6b5d742f7450f0e892063.jpg
592KB, 1519x1100px
just focus on your goals and fate will give you chance to get upper than her.
>>
>>18146655
>Don't workout to impress women, don't try and earn money to impress women, you'll always fail if you don't pursue what you yourself desire.

If he tries to "workout or earn money to impress women" then that's what he "himself desires", you fucking mongoloidic cretin. Gotta love you shitty know-it-alls with your exact same shitty advice, often contradictory (like here, you mentally impaired sack of shit) that you've read somewhere on a self-improvement pamphlet or something equally useless and retarded.
>>
>>18146837
chill mate you sound triggered
>>
>>18145764
>24 year old making 56k a year is dumped for not being "elite enough"
There's no mystery to it, she's an entitled princess. You should feel relieved for parting ways with her.
>>
>>18146837
well if that is what he truly desires then he is a shallow bitch. but go ahead, make pussy your endgoal and see how far that takes you.
>>
>>18146855
>make pussy your endgoal and see how far that takes you.

DESU many cities, societies, empires, inventions and scientific advancements were made because some dude really really wanted to get pussy and impress women

Just saying
>>
>>18146922
Provide 10 examples of each.
>>
>>18146981
My dick in your ass
>>
>>18145764
56k is waaay above the average salary of a 24 year old. She didn't like you because of you. Just move on and be glad you didn't make a life with this bitch.
>>
>>18145764
Work harder and become the president of the United States.

Then grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>18145764
M8, bitches like that will never find the "mr perfect".
Take solace in the fact that she'll become an used up cumrag in her 40ies with no children and suicidal mentality because she has failed her biological function of rearing offspring.
>>
>>18145764
You could do all that...

Or...

You could try to meet someone who isn't so shallow. Like for example, a wife like mine from the philippines who is fit, slim, loves to cook, desperately want kids she can stay home to raise, and tries to please her man because that's what her culture is about - NOT a culture where whoever has the pussy makes the rules. Or just any woman who isn't shallow really.

Just think about it. One is easier than the other and the answer might surprise you.
>>
How do I make at least 75k per year after graduating school without doing any STEM
Im thinking finance or accounting with a minor in fashion merchandising because that's where I wanna work
I wanna be able to live comfortably in downtown Manhattan when I graduate
>>
>>18147120
Get some serious nepotism. Also, why Manhattan?
>>
>>18147130
I fucking love the place desu, I should have been more specific too I meant downtown Manhattan
I don't mind a small studio apartment either, I'd be cool with it as long as it had a bathroom and laundry in the building. But all the apartment listings with those requirements are at least 1800 so it would really hard to pay rent, utilities, and loan payments with a 50k starting wage, especially since taxes would take at leak 10k of it
>>
>>18147137
Alternatively, you could follow >>18146003 advice.You can live in NJ but still work in NY for that 50k.
>>
>>18147139
No the whole point was that I wanna live in downtown Manhattan I live in North Jersey rn and I'm pretty close anyway.
I don't want to have to drive anymore and I want to be able to walk to places and have things to do
>>
>>18146222
same here dude. going that murse route. my muscles will be more appreciated there than the warehouse
>>
>>18146981
Why do you think men have done all those things? I am not anon, and I'm not saying Pussy is necessarily the direct reason, but it's a reason both figuratively and often directly.
>>
>>18145764
Stop doing what others want and follow your bliss.

Read Joseph Cambell and Machiavelli. You're wasting your life. Do for you what you want. Follow who you are, listen to your subconscious. Externalities be damned.

Academia is esentially just a shit test. You're paying to prove that you can suck dick and do it hard and for a prolonged period of time. So that when you graduate you get a paper that tells employers how good you are at sucking dick so that they may hire you and pay you to suck theirs. Meanwhile you could actually be doing what you want instead of be stuck sucking other people's dicks for pay.
>>
>>18147644
Your paying for a piece of paper that helps you get a fucking job.
Sure it's a rip off but what else should I do if I don't wanna be an entrepreneur or a tradesman?
>>
>>18145799
>I know
you don't know shit
if you haven't seen the W-2's they aren't making anything
you have no idea how compensation works and neither does your retarded ex
grow the fuck up

and the poors on /adv/ have fuck all to tell you
>>
>>18148728
also
I make $83k/year from my day job alone and have never had a gf
every girl gotten wind about my prospects has come onto me and I told them to fuck off

I will only ever be betabux
think about that
go your own way
>>
>>18148767

there are plenty of malleable women you can train when you make that much dough. very easy to make ultimatums when daddy's the one with the money. have some fucking confidence, youve earned it
>>
>>18148798
>pitiful mental gymnastics to turn beta providing into some kind of good, positive thing

please stop
my income is for me and no one else
when I die anything left will be lit on fire
>>
>>18148815

jfc that is sad. you dont want a stay-at-home wife to pump out babies and keep your house clean while you work? you dont want to get back from work and be greeted with a BJ and home-cooked meal?

men are supposed to provide for women, thats what makes it possible for them to survive & thrive as a servant to their husband.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 204x204px
>>18148829
no, you're fucking sad, and all of that is disgusting
I may go my own way but at least I'm not a misogynist pig
>>
>>18148886
Why are you even making all that cash of not to have a family? The Jews really did a number on you, senpai.
>>
56k at 24 is fantastic. Don't sweat it. You'll easily find someone better.
>>
>>18145764
if you have different values from what people do in top universities it will be a drain and ultimately everything will implode on it self. you should try to convince your self to value fitness, otherwise you will not become what you described.
>>
>>18149003
Not even that guy, but your regression to your base instinctual desires is why you'll never be as successful.

A family? For what? Is that your version of "immortality"? Is it just the "right thing to do"? According to whom? Or is it that you wish to see it all play out after death, in afterlife land? That place that's totally totally real where we all hang out after dying and not actually an eternity of non-existence?

There is only this life. Nothing more. If you want money and freedom, you get money and freedom. If getting money and freedom means forgoing other things, so be it, you already know you're fine with that. If you really want those other things more than money and freedom, then you don't get money and freedom, you get sex and pandering to women and babies instead, because those are the things you want more.

You think the Jews don't benefit wholesale from the baby industry? Diapers, training pants, baby food, baby chairs, baby strollers, baby cribs, baby clothes, baby fashion, baby medicine, baby toys, etc. A stay-at-home wife, for even less income, to just pump out babies? You're such a good goy you get a gold star.
>>
>>18149003
jokes on you, I am the Jew
>>
>>18145811
>falling for the dog eat dog meme

You'll find that even with success you won't feel much different. It's a myth they've always sold to the young. You're going to be grinding for the wrong reasons and still feel empty because of it. You're putting the pussy on the pedestal.
>>
>>18145764

Nah you're pretty successful. Making 56k at 24 is enough. I am 21, almost 22, almost done my bachelors but going to med school. It will be at least another 5 years of study for me, + 4 -5 years of residency. So in total 9-10 years before I am fully certified. Lucky my parents are supporting me so no debts but sometimes I wish I just did a 4 year degree that is highly employable and just fucking took a job making 50k or something. Don't even worry. Just go and enjoy your life. You're free. Don't get tied down at a young age.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.