[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do if I have intimate knowledge that someone is grooming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vatican-child-abuse.jpg (28KB, 354x401px) Image search: [Google]
vatican-child-abuse.jpg
28KB, 354x401px
What can I do if I have intimate knowledge that someone is grooming an underage kid for sexual purposes?

how do i stop it preferably without them finding out it was me and without the kid getting hurt?
>>
>>18144875

If they are really doing this - then who gives a flying fuck if they know it was you? Fuck this person.

Call your local police immediately and tell them what you know and if you don't - you might as well be molesting this child yourself.
>>
>>18144875
Find any way you can to undermine the adult. Make it so they seem very untrustworthy. That's if you want to be all discreet and shit.
Just find a way to discredit the adult and make them sound like a bad, irresponsible person. Your goal is to make it so nobody would think of leaving their kids to them.

I actually naively hope this is genuine and you can help.
>>
>>18144875
Inform the police, not social services. If the abuser is 'protected' and the child is still in danger then take justice into your own hands. Do something immediately.
But for clarity, what information do you have that makes you think this?
>>
First of all, hope the bastard isn't a 4channer as well. Then proceed to collect evidence through audio recordings and practice doing it with others so you don't look visibly nervous doing it. Don't tell the kid anything. Legit everything fucks up because they tell the kid something and the kid has no idea what you are talking about or how serious it is. Gain the trust of local police, so that they aren't seeing you for the first time. Also hope that they aren't in on this shit too. Get as many people on your side without them knowing about it either, and then once they are friends with you, slowly leak info. Tbh, I'd ask a lawyer and detective about what to do. Particularly one that's all about social justice over money. I hope you're able to save the kids from the son of a bitch.
>>
>>18144887
(Not the OP:) reality is, in most intimate settings, pedophilia is never taken seriously by the people involved.
Warning cops is pointless unless the victim can testify, which means being aware of what is happening.
If it's a family involved, in 98% cases (here in europe) the rest of the family will refuse to acknowledge any child sexual abuse going on.
Kind of a sad reality but it's something to take into account if you want to find the best way to protect a child.
>>
>>18144920
Then do what you must, don't compromise in the face of evil.
>>
>>18144911
She is. She lives in another state. the only evidence I have is chat logs from kik in which she discusses their "relationship". They met on the internet I believe, but they have interacted in real life.
>>18144887
I know, i said ideally.
>>18144898
it's totally genuine, I just can't stand by while this shit is going on. She's not legally an adult yet, she's 17 years old and the kid is 13.
>>
>>18144875
Maybe threaten the person from an anonymous, saying that you have evidence that you will give to the police unless they stop? I was in a similar-ish situation (though with cp rather than actual grooming), and this is what I wish I had done.
>>
In situations like this you have to just not be a pussy. Get proof, make it known to someone who can do shit about it. People don't take kindly to pedos so once it's out there it handles itself
>>
File: yeet.png (13KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.png
13KB, 120x120px
>>18145035
Oh my goddddddd 17f vs. 13m? Holy craaaaapppppp
>>
>>18144875
Use a rope anon. Hang the fucker. Make it look like a suicide
>>
>>18145035
Forget my post. Don't hang her. The kid is having the time of his life. Jesus why the fuck doesn't this shit happen to me. And it's not pedophilia btw.
>>
>>18144875
>I know someone is grooming a child
>I want to stop it
>but I don't want to stop being friends with a pedo

Don't be a dipshit, inform the relevant authorites, I hope you aren't so desperate for friends that the only one you have is trying to groom a kid.
>>
>>18145169
Forget my post too. This is not pedophilia. It is still sexual abuse of some kind. Don't go to the police as a first thing. Threaten the 17 year old girl instead, if that doesn't work get in touch with the parents of either party. Whatever you do, do it fast. Because kids can get into situations really quickly. Save this before it gets out if control. Teenagers are often horny and stupid, really stupid. Make them understand that this is not okay.
>>
>>18145035
Did you try to talk to her and the kid involved?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.