[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I desperately want to die. Yeah, I know, there are tonnes of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: louis leave.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
louis leave.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
I desperately want to die.

Yeah, I know, there are tonnes of threads of people saying "I'm suicidal", but I'm not. I just really, really wish I was dead, but have no intention of actually killing myself (mainly thanks to anti-depressants).

I just feel so numb, and like I'm just drifting. I could live with it, except I have lost all motivation to do anything, which is stopping me from progressing from looking for work (filthy 26-y-o NEET here) or enjoying life.

I actually have a job interview this Thursday but can't bring myself to prepare for it. I just feel so lost. I feel like I'm reading a really shit book for a class that I hate, and I've only got through the first 10 pages of this 1000+ page book.

How do I stop hating life?
>>
File: 1480236831814.gif (859KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480236831814.gif
859KB, 400x225px
>>18144849
>How do I stop hating life?
Start making your bed in the morning.

Develop some sort of routine. Stick to that routine. Start by fixing your sleep schedule if it's fucked up. Wake up and go to sleep at roughly the same time every day (within 30 min)

Eat breakfast. Make sure it's healthy. Lots of people with anxiety, depression, etc. don't eat as they should, especially while they're in a funk. Eating helps a little bit.

Start small. You ever hear of Occam's Razor? Basically, if you have a huge problem at hand, it's generally more practical to start at the smallest solution possible and work you're way up.

Little things may not seem like much, but they'll quickly add up.

Once you're feeling comfortable in that, try to supplement your life a little bit with a hobby or something. Make sure it's creative, or at least active.

I don't know. I spent a lot of time when I was younger just questioning "why?" y'know? Cus like, it's hard to work towards something if you feel as if you have no reason. What I try to tell everyone is to live your life as simply as possible, don't be materialistic, try to get to where asking "what's the point?" isn't even a question that needs to be asked.
>>
>>18144882

p much this

it takes a lot of time, but I've felt similar to OP and now I'm an optimist

be patient with yourself, humble, and have perseverance and I promise you will improve
>>
>>18144849
Lol this thread again.
>hurr durr i desperately want to die
>uses the word 'desperately'
>but i dont wanna kill myself lol

Bro. Razorblade. Arm. Down river, not across street. It doesn't hurt that bad, I've tried it myself but I failed. Now I'm cool with living.

"He who does not lack the will to die, shall never lack the means. "
Seneca
>>
>>18144849
I'm lost too. D'ya wanna chat?
>>
>>18144882
I'm seconding everything here. Do the smallest thing possible like making your bed, it really fucking helps.

The shadow of the soul is a hard place to be anon. You will find meaning and joy in life, but you must work at it and it is hard to know what to do.

Good luck friend
>>
>>18144923
...You didn't actually read the original post, did you?
>>
>>18144849
I would love to die as well, and I would KMS but I am too scared.

Life is a curse
>>
>>18144849
>>18145018
Police seized my PC over 6 mouths ago due to someone accusing me of hacking them, recently the police cleared me, no evidence of hacking anyone, but the police want me to come in for a second interview related to my computer having images, there believed are cp related, I've never downloaded anything like that I know of, very nervous of this, any advice would help thank you.

Also at the time of all this I'm waiting for a autism test due to showing signs of been either a borderline or high functioning autistic, also been referred for having a form of dyslexia
>>
>>18144849
Try excercising, and honestly sounds like you really need therapy.

Also try and wean yourself off antidepressants once you get better control of yourself. Mood-altering drugs are bad for you.
>>
Im a neet who doesn't want to do anything. No friends. Never had a job. Never had a license. 27 And yet im filled with immense joy and fulfillment. Its great to have been able to do whatever i wanted for so long in life. Im proud of it

I would live like this for my entire life and die happy knowing I had played the game of my life on my terms. Unfortunately due to circumstance, I actually kinda have to get a job and become a normal human in the very near future.

At first that stressed me out and filled me with anxiety. But now im somewhat enthusiastic about the prospect. I'll make the best of it is what i tell myself.

I have zero time to be depressed. Too many wonderful things in the world to be depressed about. Whatever happens, i'll manage. Sorry you cant relate OP. Good luck ending it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.