[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in perfect relationship >all our friends look at us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fadsf.jpg (18KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
fadsf.jpg
18KB, 282x179px
>be in perfect relationship
>all our friends look at us as the perfect couple
>always having fun, not over the top with affection
>find out she's been lying and having an affair behind my back the whole time
>my entire image is ruined
>I look like a beta cuck bitch now
>she's playing the pity card because she's a woman
>they all buy into her shit, despite me being the wronged party
>no respect in friend circle
>no respect for myself
>life went from 100% to 0% real quick

just been numb for awhile now, it really fucking sucks... There was nothing wrong with the relationship, she's just immature. Like, we legit had great sex, and always had a good time, she couldn't get enough of me, but whenever she was by herself, she'd be cam whoring with her internet boyfriends... But, I was always the priority. :/
>>
>>18144654
just kill her
>>
That's unfortunately just how relationships can be, man. Don't beat yourself up over it, a lot of women just can't settle with having only one guy. I bet that she will cheat on whatever poor sap she gets into a relationship with next.

If your image has really been ruined by this, tell a friend about what really happened. Make sure that it's someone who will believe you. If you can get someone else on your side, convincing the rest of your friends into believing the truth will be miles easier.
>>
>>18144662
She asked me "Why don't you just beat me up so that we can move on and get over this"

I told her I wasn't going to hit her, and I broke up with her a week or so later.
>>
Dude. Why are you even worry about this? What she did is fucking disgusting. You should even be disgusted thinking about her. Just move on and go fuck some other chicks. It's really not a big deal bro.
>>
>>18144689
We dated for three years man.

I haven't even thought about getting with another girl, she wasn't my first by any means, but I did think she was going to be my last. Like, damn. We've been broken up for over 4 months, and I still haven't thought to pursue another girl for any purpose.
>>
>>18144683
>"Why don't you just beat me up so we can move on and get over this"
Holy shit what a manipulative cunt. Get over it OP, you dodged a bullet. She'll fuck all your friends over in time.
>>
>>18144654
That sucks man. Focus on healing yourself. If your friends are being cunty, drop them temporarily or permanently. Don't hold on to negative people.
Learn from this, but learn the right lesson.
Good luck friend
>>
>>18144704
sucks man
just be glad you found out after 3 years and not 30
I know it's kinda tacky to say this, but think positively
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger etc

good luck breh
>>
>>18144654
Are they really the people you want to call your friends if they drop you that fast?

No

Fuck em
Fuck em all.

Start again.
Meet people through shit you enjoy doing, sport, gaming, art, reading fuck who cares what just do it! Do it now!
>>
>>18144704
My best mate took him 18 months to get over a woman once.

Not saying it'll take you as long as that but just don't force yourself to move faster than what's natural to you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.