[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should a good boyfriend act? The one that makes girls fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481849045080.jpg (768KB, 1932x3308px) Image search: [Google]
1481849045080.jpg
768KB, 1932x3308px
How should a good boyfriend act? The one that makes girls fall deeply in love?

My looks have never been a problem, but I feel I never say, do or feel the right things when I have a gf.
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>18144248
Ever told that to a girlfriend? Or asked them how to make the relationship enjoyable for them?
>>
Be a successful man.
>>
>>18144248

its a stupid question to ask, if all girls had the exact same needs and wants, they'd just be robots and we'd all have a manual detailing what to do.

its not your job to magically fit yourself to a girlfriends mould of her desires. you can't take artificial steps to make her fall in love.

the few people who can do so based on manipulation, and no, there isn't a one size fit all of manipulation, the reason those people are considered intelligent is becuase they know how to work whatevers presented to them. its not about clicking the same button every time, its about figuring out what kind of buttons she has, and the exact frequency with which to push them to get a desired result.

which in the end is only artificial love. if you're upset because you have had break ups, dont sweat it, we all break up.
>>
>>18144248
be relaxed, don't think too much about it

also, dicking her good helps a lot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.