[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and have only had one gf but I feel like I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1063.jpg (256KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
256KB, 1536x2048px
I'm 19 and have only had one gf but I feel like I'm going to single forever now
How do I determine if this feeling is accurate?
>>
File: 28146695751_8d62a71197_k.jpg (311KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
28146695751_8d62a71197_k.jpg
311KB, 2048x1152px
I'm 19 years old too and I've never had any.
SO WHAT?
>>
>>18143953

figure out your level of attractiveness. Then go look at women on that same level of attractiveness. are you willing to date those women?

if yes, then you won't be single forever.

if no, you will be single until you A) improve and B) lower your standards.

usually to be a successful dater you need a little bit of both.
>>
>>18143953
19 is quite young. Just keep going about your life how it is. Talk to women and you'll get more girlfriends as time goes on.
>>
>>18143953
>How do I determine if this feeling is accurate?
wait until you die and check how many gfs you had
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (115KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
115KB, 1152x2048px
>>18143964
What's my level?
>>
>>18143978

take off your glasses and shirt.
>>
>>18143979
I'm skinny
>>
>>18143982

take off your glasses and shirt
>>
>>18143953
Lower your standards, if you're unattractive be happy if you find an ugly bitch with at least a decent personality. They're usually freak in bed anyways.
>>
Needy desperation is a turnoff, bitches can smell that shit from a mile away. Find your purpose in life and tackle it like a man, the bitches will come.
>>
>>18143953
You can't predict the future, let alone based off of feelings. But you can change your attitude.

So in response to your, "I feel like I'll be forever alone." I'd say, "Well, with that attitude, I guess you will."
>>
>>18143978
Is that Arab Clark Kent
>>
>>18143953
At 19 you are in no position to make any assumptions whatever about the rest of your life. Absolutely everything about you and your situation is likely to change completely at least once in the next decade. It's called growing up.
>>
I am 24 and i dont have a single one. At least you looked decent. I looked like a piece of tub.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.