[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over the usual "girl doesn't love me"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4062.jpg (511KB, 739x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4062.jpg
511KB, 739x900px
How do you get over the usual "girl doesn't love me" bullshit and start feeling better? Rationalizing and being aware of the fact that there are many fishes in the sea, true love doesn't really exist and all that stuff doesn't make me feel better at all.
>>
>>18143944
Distractions? Feeling bad til you're tired of it and starting not to give a fuck?
>>
>>18143944
It does exist. Just be patient. A seed takes a long time to become a tree, a long time. And all that energy and frustration you hold inside will explode into the next person you develop feelings for, and reciprocates the attraction.
>>
only time really. the more you expose yourself to these heartbreak situations, the faster you recover from them. but thats why its important to put yourself out there and let the experiences make you a stronger person.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 960x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 960x843px
Hits too close to home. Just found out a few hours ago, that the girl I love and with whom I have been talking with for a while has no romantic interest whatsoever in me. I was quite confident and I was actually planning on asking her out on a "serious" date. OP picture is right, just because you feel it it doesn't mean it's there

Worst part is I take a long ass time to fall in love. Sure, I'm aware that there are more fish in the sea and honestly I know that this girl in question is nothing particularly impressive but she's the only one that managed to make me feel these feels. I don't have any romantic interest for any of the girls I know, and am in a situation where it's hard to meet new girls, let alone the 1% that I could end up falling in love with. Looks like 2017 will be yet another >tfw no gf year for me

Tough times ahead for you and me both OP, but we'll pull through
>>
>>18144149
How do you fall in love with someone who you haven't even dated?
>>
>>18144158
I don't really see hanging out or meeting up for coffee as a "serious" date. Plus we see each other on a daily basis so there's more than enough contact for feelings to develop
>>
>>18144158
How do you not?
>>
File: least bit attention.jpg (142KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
least bit attention.jpg
142KB, 500x281px
>>18144158
Problem #1

It's pretty much destroyed my life
>>
>>18144179
Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, I can become infatuated with someone but my emotional investment only goes so far without spending serious time with that person, doing things as a couple and ultimately sleeping together.
>>
>>18143944
The plural is "fish", OP.
>>
>>18143944
Get over? You're just lazy. There are millions of attractive women out here. Whining about one is like saying you can't play basketball when you've only played once without trying to get better.
>>
>>18144193
Same here, happens literally every single time. How do I deal with this
>>
>>18144230
I'm not motivated. I feel like she's the one even though I KNOW "the one" doesn't exist at all but hey, explain that to my friggin heart
>>
>>18143944
I get obsessed with girls easy. I have an on again off again oneitis who I don't even talk to on a regular basis, as pathetic as it sounds. I try to throw myself into self improvement, progression in my hobbies, even date and hook up with other girls, but I always end up obsessing over her from time to time. At least I'm building some skills though, so there's that. Objectively, I feel like pining for someone would make me an incomplete person and that the ideal is to be able to live complete, alone. But I can't help how I feel about women, I guess.
>>
Im currently at the opposite side of this situation.
There's a girl at work who shows interest in me and I, sadly, do not feel the same at all towards her. Not in the least. I'd gladly develop a friendship but wish nothing more.
Don't really know how to deal with it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.