[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of being alive. I'm not talented at anything really,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tired of living.png (78KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
tired of living.png
78KB, 310x163px
Tired of being alive. I'm not talented at anything really, I'm a burden on everyone around me and am a waste of life. I'm on Prozac and it really doesn't help too much. My friends, family, and girlfriend say they care about me, but I highly doubt it.
>>
well have you thought about trying new hobbies? like maybe grow a vegetable garden or take up bicycling.
>>
>>18143887
I ride my bike during summertime, but it's too cold here right now. I'm in pharmacy school but I despise it, but I know I'll need the money from it later, so I haven't switched majors.
>>
>>18143888
Well just keep chipping away at it and you may end up better off when all is said and done.
>>
>>18143904
Well I'm doing poorly in it to boot because I hate it so much, I want to do psychology or history, but those degrees are worthless.
>>
Don't do anything stupid. Life is what you make it, just get off your ass and stop making excuses. Life is not such a trivial thing, if you waste your own by wallowing in self pity you're disrespecting anyone who's ever had theirs taken away from them before their time.
>>
>>18143906
Well maybe you can earn your pharmacy degree and go back later and try doing psychology or history so you can teach it.
>>
>>18143912
That's why I'm thinking about just ending it, so nobody has to worry anymore, and then everyone can just move on.
>>
>>18143915
Why are you a burden? Financially, do you live at home? Your life is your own and the only person you'll be disappointing if you don't do anything with it is yourself.

No talent? So what, take it from me. I'm pretty good at my job but 75% of everyone else i've worked with are useless fucks. If they can go out and get a minimum wage job so can you. Get a hobby, play video games, get a shitty apartment and a job that pays for your hobby and that's all you need. Not everybody has to be the next Einstein, or Martin Luther King or Ghandi. It's perfectly fine for you to work McDonalds drive through or stack supermarket shelves for the rest of your life if you want.

A friend of mine was killed very recently in a car crash that was completely out of her control, I've seem how easy it is to take life for granted and seen what that death leaves behind. Whether or not you think you matter, don't you fucking dare do that to anyone.
>>
>>18143924
I live with my parents, but I think they just put up with me, and I don't think my friends truly care about me. I don't really want to work a minimum wage job and be miserable constantly working either.
>>
>>18143930
Money makes the world go round. If you want to do anything that makes you happy then you gotta work, them's the breaks. Everyone has to do it. Don't be so skeptical, or if you really think that then get some new friends. Not everyone out there is an asshole.

Finish your degree or drop out if you hate it, find something that you enjoy and make your life revolve around facilitating that hobby as much as possible. That's basically the meaning of life right there
>>
>>18143935
My hobbies are watching games and anime, but I'm the kind of person where if I feel like I'm not benefitting society, or being a leech I'm worthless. I'm wondering if I could do something with psychology or history and make enough to survive. To be honest, I don't want to die, but I want the pain to go away.
>>
>>18143936
Society sucks, you don't owe it anything. Get into psychology, find a way into the youth justice system or the DHS and help kids or people who are stuck in the same rut as you.

Everyone doubts themselves dude, it's natural. Focus on what you enjoy, give yourself a purpose. Prove your worth to yourself before you worry about anyone else's opinion.
>>
>>18143867
Why does this question continue to pop up?

Why do people continue to stupidly try and talk you out of it?

Why does /adv/ have a suicide hotline on the front?

You people think you're being helpful. You like that it makes you feel good to "help" but you arent helping shit. OP has a serious mental health issues and wants to die immediately.

You solution is that he should suffer because dying is bad. If the OPs life is a living hell then he should seek peace in death and no one should tell him otherwise.

As if his crippling depression will somehow be cured. It doesn't work that way. Management will be a bitch to deal with for life. You will feel nhmbness to lifes joys forever and nothings is going to change this.

You were unfortunate to be born with faulty wiring in the brain so now you can neger experience joy and only misery.

I fully 100% support your desire to kipo yourself and so should everyone else ITT. If the losers itt had it their way, they'd have you stay alive for 1000 years in complete and utter misery.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.
Kil yourself op. If that's all you can do to escape the teelings you cant help by foster. Then die by your decision
>>
>>18143952
It's not that I want to die per se, I just want things to get better, because right now, there doesn't seem to be an escape from pain.
>>
>>18143952
>'living hell'
>'crippling depression'
>'numbness to life's joys forever'
>'utter misery'

Look out, we got a drama queen over here.
You wouldn't know the meaning of the words you stupid edgelord fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.