[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to feel comfortable being bisexual in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0088.jpg (196KB, 346x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
196KB, 346x622px
I don't know how to feel comfortable being bisexual in this world. I flirt with men and women... it confuses people and I can see the reactions on their faces.

Girls that want me watch me flirt with a guy in front of them and look at me like I have three heads. People just seem uncomfortable with it, and I can feel it because I'm sensitive.

I really want to explore more with men, but I'm far less experienced with them than women. I don't even know how to lead getting with a guy, and I haven't found many men willing to lead me. I also have a lot of uncomfortability with keeping it clean when I'm sleeping with guys. Anal sex is dirty... I want to be clean taking it and giving it.

Any advice?
>>
>>18143795
You're an anomaly in the world. Bad rollnof the dice. You're fucked up and its a mental disorder that attracts you to men seeing as almost every single evolutionary trait we have gained throughout the years was for the sole purpose of recreation with the opposite sex.

So yes OP. People are absolutely going to be weirded out by you. Most everyone is uncomfortable with you when you flirt with boy girl boy girl.

Understand that the SHOULD be uncomfortable with an anomaly such as yourself. Do not get upset and demand everyone throws a big gay party for you while they bend over and spread their cheeks so you can fux them with your aids infested gay dick.

Whatever you do, dont get frustrated and become a sjw retard. always that the average person wont know what to make of someone like you.

To make the situation better, find pro lgbt friends who would love have you in their lives. Go to gay hotspots where your degenerate lifestyle is acceptable. No more weird stares

Problem solved.
>>
I was confused as to why you were bringing up anal sex before realizing that I had just assumed you were a girl because I'm a bi girl

Why not just try grindr or something to meet a guy? Also like other anon said, gay bars

Being bi is suffering but there are many of us, you'll be ok
>>
>>18143831
I haven't laughed that hard all morning.

I don't feel any more comfortable in gay degenerate hotspots because that's also not the lifestyle that I'm interested in. I've had hundreds of chances to have gay degenerate sex with strangers, friends of friends, whatever. Not really looking for that.

I agree with you that I'm unique. I'll take it. There's more of us, and I think the best things I can do are 1) just do me and 2) just keep searching for my people.

Cheers.
>>
>>18143877
Thank you
>>
>>18143795
It is not your bisexuality that causes problems but your flirtatiousness.

Putting gender aside, flirting with someone in the presence of others is insulting the others, flaunting your sense of superiority (He/she will pick me over you) and your contempt for the others (You might as well not be here for all I care).
>>
>>18144071
This. My boyfriend is bi...if I saw him flirting with someone in front of me I'd start losing my shit no matter if it was a guy or a girl. It's just disrespectful.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.