[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont get it, I spent my entire teenage years masturbating 3-4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: o-MATURE-SEX-facebook.jpg (246KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MATURE-SEX-facebook.jpg
246KB, 2000x1000px
I dont get it, I spent my entire teenage years masturbating 3-4 times a day, obsessed with sex, getting intense crushes on guys that were too out of my league to be interested in me

And then I finally lose my virginity through casual sex at the age of 21 and my vagina is numb, like I can feel the dick in my pussy but its not pleasurable

Foreplay doesnt turn me on, oral sex doesnt do anything for me and masturbation isnt worth doing anymore

Im not on any medication. Is my vagina just broken?
>>
>>18143646
you're in a really good place, find the richest old guy you can, marry his ass and wait for him to die.

sex means nothing anyway so you're set now
>>
masturbating too much does that to ya. Can also cause ED in men.
>>
>>18143646
that's where fetishes come in.
It's the same for men btw.
>>
>>18143663
But I stopped masturbating completely
>>
Clitoral orgasms and vaginal (including g-spot) orgasms are two different things.

Women's sexuality is fucking weird and it's different for everyone, so even if it feels good one way, it might not feel good another way.

P.s stop doing casual sex, it's not the same as making love with someone you deeply love and trust
>>
>>18143717
I dont have the option of having sex with someone i love and deeply trust, otherwise I would have done it by now
>>
>>18143742
Okay but do you get my point that the clitoris and vagina are two different things?

How exactly did you mastubate? Finger yourself or dildo inside you?

The point is that those options and the real thing really are different from each other
>>
>>18143749
Even when i was a virgin I wouldnt feel anything when I fingered myself or used a dildo

My only hope was that real sex would actually make me feel something
>>
>>18143717
>Clitoral orgasms and vaginal (including g-spot) orgasms are two different things.

This is wrong. There are only clitoris orgasmes (from direct or indirect stimulation). The g-sport have never been located and described by science.
>>
>>18143755
I'd say either:

A. You just don't enjoy vaginal sex (at least it didn't just hurt)

B. You haven't found your g-spot (it exists don't believe virgins who say it doesn't)

C. Maybe you just need it to be kinkier, look into more kink stuff online like BDSM etc.

If your vagina genuinely felt numb and your sex drive has dropped I'd consider going to a gyno tho just in case.

But overall I'd say just ask some actual women if they've has similar experiences.
>>
>>18143646
You need to get off on the psychological aspect of it during penetrative sex if your clit isn't close enough to make you feel pleasure. You should really want to be used to make the guy feel good. If you don't care about they guy, of course you're not going to enjoy the sex as much.
>>
>>18143776
>it exists don't believe virgins who say it doesn

You are dead wrong, and the myth you are perpetuating is one of the reasons that women like OP are confused by actual sex.

>The evidence is far too weak to support the reality of the G-spot
http://yeswecum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/g_spot_a_modern_gynecologic_myth_hines_2001.pdf

>The anatomy of the G-spot complex was confirmed.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1471-0528.12707/full

>The internal/inner clitoris does not exist: the entire clitoris
is an external organ
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vincenzo_Puppo/publication/266564155_Anatomy_of_Sex_Revision_of_the_New_Anatomical_Terms_Used_for_the_Clitoris_and_the_Female_Orgasm_by_Sexologists/links/543af4060cf2d6698be2f38b/Anatomy-of-Sex-Revision-of-the-New-Anatomical-Terms-Used-for-the-Clitoris-and-the-Female-Orgasm-by-Sexologists.pdf

I could go on and on.

You can find a fringe paper here and there locating the g-spot, but their findings can never be reproduced. The consensus is very clear in the medical community. But I guess you have looked up more vaginas than thousands of medical researchers right?
>>
>>18143784
Does "getting off psychologically" translate into physical pleasure?
>>
>>18143763
Wrong, girls can nut from a good plowing even if they never touch their clit. My last gf didn't really like her clit rubbed during sex and she'd nut 9 times out of 10.

This is "girls like different things in bed" the thread. You just need to find what does it for you op. You were probably just too nervous for your first time, and now you've gotten in your own head and are psyching yourself out.
>>
>>18144232
>You were probably just too nervous for your first time, and now you've gotten in your own head and are psyching yourself out.

It's been 3 years since I lost my virginity and every time I've tried sex I still havent felt anything from penetration
>>
File: 1447360918856.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447360918856.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>18143763
>The g-sport have never been located and described by science.
>>
>>18144236
You probably haven't been fucked by a real man.
>>
>>18144236
> I still havent felt anything from penetration

That's fine, a lot of people can't get off from penetration. You can still orgasm though, right? I would recommend a doctor or a sex therapist.
>>
Sex with someone you don't have feelings for is aweful. Sex with someone you love is amazing. That's just how it is for me, and many people who don't parade around being whores.
>>
>>18143646
Can I fuck you, op? We can be a couple that has awkward non-feeling sex
>>
>>18143790
>>18143763

Just because something hasn't been "supposedly located or described" by science doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

By that logic atoms bacteria didn't exist until it was discovered.

If you're a woman I feel sorry for you, if you're a man, I feel sorry for any women in your life.
>>
>>18143763
>the g-sport
>>
>>18143646
Use bigger, stranger toys. Real dicks a shit compared to a dragon dildo l.
>>
>>18143646
Could be hormones or cpuls be psychological. Describe your bf.
>>
>>18143646
Thank God for Clitoral orgasms.

I'm 23 yo and married. I don't have vaginal orgasms (penetration) with my partner. It's not really about size either because he's above average. I do def. feel things, but not orgasms. At least very rarely. And that's okay. I enjoy making him feel good and I like giving myself Clitoral orgasms. The act of having sex with him is emotional and that feels good.

Maybe we should try different positions?im not sure but I don't fixate on that because clitoral orgasms are amazing. I don't think vaginal orgasms can ever compare
>>
>>18143763
False
>>18143717
is right.
>Source?
I have completely different orgasms from these two stimulations. Men also have at least two types of orgasms, from frenulum stimulation and from penetrating stimulation. Vagina/Frenulum is kind of seizure-like, physical, shaky legs or full body, but you remain mostly alert. Clitoris/Shaft is the mind-blowing, mental, ocytocine-rush type.

My advice OP is to find someone you have an emotional connection with. I couldn't imagine casual sex being anywhere close to what it's like with a long-term partner. In the meantime, leave it and sensitivity and mental feel-good from it should return
>>
>>18144321
Have your tried toys?
>>
File: 01-003.jpg (3MB, 2079x2048px) Image search: [Google]
01-003.jpg
3MB, 2079x2048px
>>18144236
It happens. Honestly it does.

I was married for 4 years and had alright sex, nothing to write home about, but fun once or twice a week. Got a divorced and started dating a literal 10/10, WAY beyond my league. Anyway, sex was flat out amazing. Idk what her deal was but she would nut at a minimum 3 times before I did, and I'm no stamina horse either. Anyway, idk what it was, whiskey dick or a stressful day or what, but one night it just wouldn't get up. REALLY got in my head, to the point I went to the Dr. and he gave me some boner pill samples. They worked but they didn't fix the problem, only the symptoms. As soon as things started to get physical, my head started rolling: "What if ti happens again, she thinks I'm a fucking loser, she's already out of my league now I can't even get it up".

I was my own worst enemy.

Maybe you've just convinced yourself you wont enjoy it. Sounds like you need to (as has already been suggested) "make love" rather than have sex, and unfortunately that's nothing that can be forced.

My ex wife NEVER got off during sex early on. She spoke of the same things you do. She had to bean flick very specifically and it just couldn't happen during sex. After a couple years, she finally stopped thinking about it because it was "never going to happen anyway", she relaxed, and she nutted. After that she was off to the races and it was rare for her not to nut at least once, if not twice per session. (Then she had an affair and took half my shit)

Just relax for now, focus on being comfortable and developing a relationship with your partner, and eventually it will come, you'll find what works for the two of you.
>>
>>18144474
>(Then she had an affair and took half my shit)

are you serious what happened
>>
>>18144477
lolol that's literally about the jist of it.

MO is a "no fault" state. 100% regardless of the circumstances (sans a prenup) both parties HAVE to split assets down the middle. She fucked around (some dyke at the gay bar)(I found out from her emails because there are no secrets in marriage) said she wanted a divorce, and because I HAVE to try everything so I can leave guilt free, I still wanted to try and work past it. She's the one that fucked up and she's the one that didn't want to work it out. Call it a cuck if you want, but I know without a shadow of a doubt there was nothing I could do to save that marriage and I owed it to myself to *know* at least that, and I told her on the alter "for better or worse" and at least I stood up to that.

Luckily I was smart enough to lawyer up and she "couldn't afford one" (we split our bank accounts down the middle, I know exactly how much money she had) and he split it "down the middle". I technically got more, but when you think that she deserved literally nothing, she made out like a fucking bandit.

Moral of the story, if you live in a no fault state, get a prenup, it will save the innocent party. At the very least it will make one more apprehensive to cheat because you will have more to lose.
>>
>>18144477
are you honestly surprised to hear this? this is sadly very common
>>
File: 1482337272094.jpg (33KB, 352x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482337272094.jpg
33KB, 352x472px
>>18144503
In reality it was probably split closer to 60/40, but still, she deserved nothing and still got 40
>>
>>18144517
lol I keep thinking of shit I forgot about

She wanted half my life savings. We used it as an "emergency fund" that we NEVER touched, and the only money in it was from me being a boring ass kid and never spending my Christmas and birthday money when I was growing up.

I told her if she wanted half to sell her engagement and wedding ring, that was as close to half as she was going to get and that was the last time money was put in or came out of that account.

Lawyer said because I could prove with bank statements that it was never touched, that it was premarital.

Bitch got "50%" of everything and threw a fucking tantrum...
>>
>>18144267
I feel sorry for you since your English teachers didn't teach rhetoric very well.
>>
>>18144321
Does he not grind his pelvic bone into yours when you have sex?
>>
>>18144512
That's why as a man it's absolutely foolish to marry.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.