[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is going to seem trivial compared to other peoples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_oghqz1tCGI1rbevtyo1_540.jpg (61KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oghqz1tCGI1rbevtyo1_540.jpg
61KB, 540x395px
I know this is going to seem trivial compared to other peoples threads but I don't have any "healthy" people to ask because majority of the people I'm friends with also have an array of mental illnesses.

Yesterday I asked my boyfriend to play x game with me for a few hours because we've barely been spending time together apart from just hanging out and I really wanted us to actually do something and he goes "no I'm really focused on y game" and he knows how much I've been looking forward to play x game (even for a few hours with him) and he still said no. I blew up at him and said not to ask me to help him with certain things in y game because he can't even spend a few hours playing x game with me.

He hasn't said anything to me yesterday, I texted him trying to get sexy times but he read it and ignored it. What do I do? Do I wait for him to speak to me first? (I have BPD so I'm retarded when it comes to relationships.. I don't know what to do 99% of the time.)
>>
You're too emotionally unstable for a relationship.
>>
>>18143465
Botw is just that good.
Being someone's gf doesn't mean you have to be with him all the time, focus in your own hobbies/friends when you are not together.
>>
>>18143473
This. He doesn't have to drop what he's doing just because you want him to. Respect his wants and needs too.
>>
File: tumblr_omsx96NJHE1rcn6cvo1_540.jpg (63KB, 540x443px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omsx96NJHE1rcn6cvo1_540.jpg
63KB, 540x443px
>>18143473
Not really the advice I was after.. My boyfriend knew I was sick when he got into a relationship with me.

>>18143475
Our relationship doesn't really work like that, we spend 99% of the time together, even if it's just sitting together doing our own thing in silence, we don't have friends outside of each other, except the few other BPD friends I have, and we support each other to get better, etc..

I know our relationship isn't that healthy to begin with, but I'm trying really hard and I don't want to make this situation worse, I really love him.
>>
Why not just tell us what the games are?
>>
File: tumblr_ol3v4rZOG61sojsjno1_540.jpg (149KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol3v4rZOG61sojsjno1_540.jpg
149KB, 540x764px
>>18143485
I kinda know that? I guess? It's hard to break into that kind of thinking when the past year we've always done things together.
Most of what I'm asking is how do I make this better, wait for him to say something to me?
>>
File: tumblr_npeccq4y3H1rzk6edo1_500.gif (246KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npeccq4y3H1rzk6edo1_500.gif
246KB, 480x270px
>>18143488
I didn't think it was important lmao, but the game I wanted to play was Ark Survival Evolved and he wants to focus on maxing on Runescape
>>
>>18143487
>My boyfriend knew I was sick when he got into a relationship with me.

Yeah, as noble as that was, people's patience do have limits. It's possible he's tired of your shit, honestly.
>>
>>18143490
How about apologize? That ever cross your mind?
>>
>>18143465
Amazing. You sound like immature teen.

>wait it out
>apologize

I would go for apologize, but on the other hand relationship is about compromises and both of you failed it hard.
>>
>>18143465
I dated a BPD chick once. I guarantee you that you're the unreasonable one in this situation. You people have absolutely no fucking sense of guilt or reproach until it's far too late.

Also, I strongly suspect that you're a dude
>>
Fuck I love ark. This nigga is still playing runescape? I spent years in that game too and it's really hard to play with others in it. Boring game.

Pester him to play ark, he won't regret it, it's really fun.

You aren't in the wrong here. You just wanted to do something together but he's basically emotionally manipulating you.

My actual advice is to get a dog because they are man's best friend and they'll never give you the cold shoulder.
>>
>>18143465
You got mad over something trivial and he's ignoring you to punish you. Looks like he knows how to handle you, things will probably work out alright.
>>
>>18143597
I'm a girl and yeah I guess you're right, that's why I came here to ask about advice but it just makes me feel like I should break up with him and let him find someone normal. I really did try and I really did love him, but I guess I'm too sick.

>>18143739
I have a dog but I doubt he wants to play Ark with me either lol

>>18143581
That's kind of what BPD is, we are pretty much immature teens. I didn't ask to be like this.
>>
>That's kind of what BPD is, we are pretty much immature teens. I didn't ask to be like this

No, but it's pretty much learnt behaviour. Maybe work towards changing your attitude. Of course you won't do that because BPD is essentially an excuse to be an eternal cunt without consequences.
>>
File: tumblr_mzuqnqXhRX1sxph0eo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzuqnqXhRX1sxph0eo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>18143819
I'm not using it as an excuse lmao? I literally admit that sometimes I can be retarded because of my illness and I am trying to get better, I am trying to change my ways of thinking, but when you've been taught this train of thinking for 20 years I can't be expected to be a normal person in 1 year.

Geeze..
>>
>>18143807
Then fix it. You're not an automaton. Apologize for being emotional and make things better. Be good to your partner and ask that be be good to you. It's not nuclear rocket surgery.
>>
Don't know how long you've been dating or how close the two of you are but if he acts like that after you made it clear it was important to you then he's a piece of shit and you should tell him to pull his head out of his ass.

How old are you?

It's not necessary to do things together all the time, you both need your own hobbies and space. But relationships are about compromise and caring enough about each other to sacrifice some of your time, or money, or to sometimes give up something you wanted to do to make the other person happy. And you don't guilt them or make them feel bad about it.
>>
>>18143465
Ignore the trolls. It is the job of both bf and gf to give support, love and time to each other. You made no demands - you just asked him to spend some time with you. He blew you off and managed to make you feel it was your fault. He is to blame.
>>
>>18144067
You just skipped over the part where she said she threw a bitch-fit, huh?

Not getting your way is no reason to have a tantrum. OP is a brat.
>>
he's addicted to shitscape

tell him that runescape was only good on classic, and that he's a pleb for playing 07 or RS3

game was about wacky quests in this mspaint world and now it's grindfest nigger town full of autistic faggots like your boyfriend

07 faggots need to die
>>
>>18143465
>I blew up at him and said not to ask me to help him with certain things in y game because he can't even spend a few hours playing x game with me.

This is where you went wrong. Don't throw a tantrum because things don't go your way. Apologize for treating him badly when he didn't do anything wrong
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.