[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been in an age gap relationship? I'm 29 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Ashton_Kutcher_and_Demi_Moore.jpg (23KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Ashton_Kutcher_and_Demi_Moore.jpg
23KB, 220x330px
Has anyone been in an age gap relationship?

I'm 29 and I've been seeing a 17 year old (age of consent is 16 here), it has gotten sexual but I know her mother disapproves and we've been keeping it a secret which I feel guilty about.

I don't want to keep disrespecting her mother so I don't plan on seeing her again unless her mother says it's okay. I really care about her, and I do feel like we have a deep and meaningful connection, and absolutely do want to pursue a serious relationship with her.

I know that if her mother got to know me that she would like me and know that the last thing I want to do is ruin her life, I know her best years are ahead of her and absolutely do not want to take that away from her.

How should I approach the situation? Do I ask to meet her mother to discuss her concerns? Should I just stop seeing her until she hits 18 and finishes school? Any parents here had to deal with a situation like this?
>>
>>18143332
>I'm 29 and I've been seeing a 17 year old
Didn't even read past this, you're going to get bored of her and/or her immaturity will wear away at you within a few months.
>>
you know I always hated it when girls my age went for older guys, but when you get older, you shit on all the girls your age and go for younger girls
>>
>>18143335
That's a fair comment but I still would rather see how things go before just dismissing it outright before even giving it a chance
>>
You aint ever getting that mom to change her mind.
>>
>>18143332

You're a creep. If you came to my house and told me you were seeing my 17 year old daughter I'd bust your fucking kneecaps.
>>
It's embarrassing that you're on the level of a 17 year old.
>>
>>18143418
Either this

Or you are a creep
>>
>>18143332
>I know that if her mother got to know me that she would like me
Even if that were true, her liking you as a person has nothing to do with her disapproving of you dating her daughter.

And honestly, everyone in this situation sounds fucked up. You, because you can somehow connect with someone 12 years younger than you and are actually okay with this. Her, because she clearly needs to fill a void in her life by dating someone 12 years older than her. And her mother, for not stopping this before it even started.
>>
>>18143417
Luckily you'll never have children, so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>18143424
To follow up on this OP.

If you were 62 and she was 50 it wouldnt be a big deal.

That is because you would both be adults. Your girlfriend is not even a young-adult let alone a full fledged one.

She literally has no opinions of her own. The maturity you gain from ages 18-25 is ten times what you gain from 30-40.
>>
>>18143430

If my buddy called me and told me some guy came to his house and admitted he was seeing his 17 year old daughter I'd drive over to his house and help him bust your fucking kneecaps, creep.
>>
First off lets says you do somehow get the moms approval (god knows what mom would) and having her permission to see her daughter. You are still acting immaturely by entering a relationship with someone with no adult life experience whatsoever. Not only that, but you are asking for a serious relationship from her. I'm not saying she can't feel the same way about it, but odds are she has no idea what she really actually wants.

Age differences like this are also tricky because it creates a clear imbalance of power. She's either going to become completely dependent on you to a point where you run a risk of getting bored and feeling trapped, or she feels trapped and wants out to experience something more on the maturity level.

I know as a parent I wouldn't let you on the simple basis that I don't trust your or her judgment. You're acting on Puppy-love, not thinking about the true repercussions of that kind of relationship and what problems it actually brings.
>>
>>18143424
Ding, ding, ding!

Yes you are all fucked up. You the most though. Don't you remember being 17? I thought way different at that age. You sir are a big loser to be up a young girls ass like that, and disrespecting her mother.

You wouldn't get along with her or be after this girl if she was 12 years older probably, or if the girl was fat. You are scum. But good thing karma exists.
>>
is she hot?
is she conservative?
are you?
>>
>>18143332
Armchair psychology 101. OP where is this girls father?
>>
Creepy as fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.