[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm freshly pregnant and due to all the hormonal changes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2793.jpg (63KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2793.jpg
63KB, 640x427px
i'm freshly pregnant and due to all the hormonal changes, the fatigue and nausea, my libido might have gone down a bit.
i think that's perfectly normal (after all, the biological drive to even have sex is completely futile now...) and understandable. my husband on the other side is panicking and thinks we now won't have any sex anymore at all (we had sex 3 times this weekend, he ate me out once and i gave him a bj and a hj... problem is, our usual count is about 5x a weekend).

i tried to explain it to him but he is clearly not convinced. he asked me stuff like if i'm not enjoying sex with him or if i'm not attracted to him anymore. which obviously isn't the case.
wtf do i do? he has started to act distant and is basically sulking now. i think he's hugely overreacting and i honestly don't have the nerves to reasure him 24/7.
it's not like i even turned him down. i might just not have initiated that much. but i was still enthusiastic the times we had sex.

i told him to be a bit forgiving with me since being pregnant is pretty exhausting in itself. but somehow he doesn't believe me that this is the only reason.

help?
>>
>>18143228
He sounds like a giant baby.
>>
Your husband is an unempathetic manchild who throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his own way. I feel bad for you because you married this guy.
>>
>>18143232
probably. but how do i deal with that? is he testing my ability to deal with babies?
>>
>>18143234
this is the first time he's so unempathic. and he's usually very understanding, especially with pregnancy related stuff. guess sex is his trigger point.
>>
>>18143237

Dude. He is a gigantic piece of shit selfish fuckboy. He doesn't want your attention to go to anyone but him, baby will take away your attention and also require him to be a mature adult who can handle responsibilities and he doesn't want that either. It's only going to get worse. DTMFA.
>>
>>18143239
Doesn't matter, >>18143244 is right. You have picked a hell of a man to raise a child with.
>>
>>18143244
but isn't the point to learn to be a mature adult? i mean, nobody gets born mature.

>dtmfa
sure, that would be a VERY smart move in my situation
>>
>>18143249
>but isn't the point to learn to be a mature adult? i mean, nobody gets born mature.
You're supposed to be a mature adult BEFORE you have children you need to raise to be mature adults.
>>
>>18143248
so, what now? i clearly am not going to leave over this. i ned to somehow help him learn to be mature. i know, i know. don't try to change people, yadda yadda. i agree that it's a stupid idea. but in my situation, i have to atleast try before i give up...
>>
>>18143228
Jesus.

Uh, yeah, needless to say, you're fine. 3x / weekend is well above average even before you factor in pregnancy.

Ultimately, when your partner's acting like a child, there's only so much love & understanding you give them before you have to say YO, STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD.

How direct have you been with him? As direct as you thought you needed to be, I'm sure, but that can mean anything from a deep 3-hour heart-to-heart talk to "We're fine, it's just the pregnancy" which is more like brushing his concerns off.

If you haven't been super direct, you need to say this to him (in your own words, gentler if that's your style, but get ALL these thing across): "Look, my libido has declined a little bit because I'm nauseous and tired all the time and my hormones are out of whack. IT'S TEMPORARY. WE ARE NOT GOING TO END UP BEING ONE OF THOSE SEXLESS COUPLES. THINGS WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL. And PS? We've fucked three times this weekend and I enjoyed it every time, I just don't have the energy to initiate it as much as I usually do. It's ridiculous to act like I'm no longer attracted to you when we're still averaging more than once a day. Now please stop sulking, because pregnancy fucking sucks and I really NEED your support right now."
>>
>>18143253
fair point. problem is, some immaturities only emerge once you are supposed to be mature enough to be a parent.
i don't think there are many peopleout there who are toroughly mature in every way. and a lot of them raised kids. some even rather successfull
>>
>>18143254
You don't. You live your life and focus on your unborn child and if he wants to keep up, he keeps up. You said it yourself, you can't change someone else.
>>
>>18143260
>i don't think there are many peopleout there who are toroughly mature in every way. and a lot of them raised kids. some even rather successfull
No, of course not. But most people don't sulk because they're not getting sex as often as they're used to either.
>>
>>18143228
Get real problems.
>>
>>18143259
i-i basically said all what you just wrote. i didn't brush him off but we also didn't have a 3h talk. something in the middle.

he's away for the week. i'll see if he is able to be mature about it next weekend.
it sucks that i have to babby him now. but i guess that's part of maturing enough to be able to raise a kid. oh well
>>
>>18143279
Fuck off, whore.
>>
>>18143268
i guess. either he learns to deal or he can sulk forever. sounds rude but i don't know what else to do. i feel like i tried to explain all i could. now it's on him in how to handle this informations

>>18143277
>one little aspect of my life is all the issues u have
y-you too anon
>>
>>18143273
i'll see how long he plans to sulk

>>18143281
ok then...
>>
>>18143284
>i guess. either he learns to deal or he can sulk forever. sounds rude but i don't know what else to do. i feel like i tried to explain all i could. now it's on him in how to handle this informations
100% correct. It's on him now.
>>
>>18143289
that's a bit relieving.
thanks anons for all your help.
i'm off to work now!
>>
>>18143279
Gotcha. To be clear, I wasn't assuming you *hadn't* said that, it's just that sometimes we get people on here who genuinely think they've communicated with their partner and it turns out they way, way haven't.

I mean, basically at this point the only option left to you is to suggest the two of you go to a counseling session, not so much because you need it as to get a neutral third party to tell him (in a nice way) "Dude, grow the fuck up, okay?"

I'm sorry. There's not a lot to say when one partner in a relationship is just being totally unreasonable.
>>
>>18143295
i'm aware. i would have checked too.

i think i'll wait and see if he's still sulking next we. if he hasn't gotten over himself i might suggest this. i don't want this to get between us. it would be rather silly and unnecessary. i mean, we have a very good sexlife... i see zero reasons that this should become a problem.
>>
>>18143228
Wake him up tomorrow with a bj then tell him again afterwards.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.