[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are more old school blacks like hairier on their body and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3384.jpg (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3384.jpg
53KB, 640x426px
Why are more old school blacks like hairier on their body and have shit hairlines? But ALL the blacks from modern culture and trendy cities are perfect genetically

Young thug, all the Chicago guys, future, migos, ASAP rocky. They are all completely hairless on their body with perfect hairlines

Does personality effect this?
>>
Us whites bred the best niggers with the best niggers. Seriously, you think I'm fucking kidding. I've known alot of blacks from other parts of the world, they do not compare to black americans.
>>
>>18143016
Oh shit that kinda makes sense. Like in the slave days they only kept the strong ones?
>>
>>18143019

I'm not even a racist man, but I can assuredly say that black americans are LUCKY we enslaved them. Many blacks I know don't workout, eat like shit and do drugs yet have awesome physiques, age incredibly well and like you said have great hairlines and relatively low body hair.

Blacks I've met from africa, or the Afro-Caribbean area are very different physiologically.
>>
>>18143029

As a side note, I once knew a black man who was a cook at a hotel I worked at 10 years ago. I always assumed he was 35, maybe little older but not past 40. The guy fucking shocked me when he said he was nearing 63. He was fit as a fiddle too, and could blow more coke in a night than charlie sheen in his hey day
>>
>>18143002
Because those are celebrities and they have more money to have makeup/hair done. The examples you listed were all celebrities.

Don't listen to
>>18143016
too much, they were bred for strength/endurance, but not hairlines.
>>
>>18143002
kys OP. clearly "old school blacks" aren't keen on grooming body hair as much as younger people are. it's a difference in styles and personal preference. MC Ride is nearly 40 years old whereas A$AP Rocky is 10 years his junior and obsessed with fashion. their aesthetics are completely different.
>>
>>18143038

Slaves weren't just bred for strength and endurance, but physical appearance as well. It was a high class thing to have the BEST looking house niggers. I'm no expert in the matter but have done my fair share of reading on the subject, and among the wealthy it would be seen as desirable to have more "proper" looking house slaves as a sign of class.
>>
>>18143051
Are you assuming that rappers shave their body
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18143002

Did you just fucking ask if someone's personality affects their hairline?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>18143226
It totally does

What if people aren't bald because genetics but because they pick up the same habits as their bald dad

I've seen small town blacks and they all have hairier bodies and shittier hairlines but a majority of the blacks from big cities and the ones that act cool have their hair.
>>
Whites bald more than Blacks. Average black american has 20% white admixture.
>>
>>18143002
...that's the aesthetic of the young urban american. as you get older, you stop fussing over every hair on your chest and your hairline
>>
>>18143242

>What if people aren't bald because genetics but because they pick up the same habits as their bald dad

What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18143300
When ppl drink shit alcohol their hairlines and bodies go to shit. Stuff that's pretty good for you like red wine and whiskey doesn't have that bad of an affect but beer is just murder.

Temperament also plays a role, if you have a terrible attitude like most people from small towns then your body will also go to shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.