[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a 30 year old guy, what should I do about my great girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
As a 30 year old guy, what should I do about my great girlfriend that wants kids when I don't?

And my parents, who want a grandkid, but won't ever have one? My mom keeps talking about how she's close to death.

I have the means and I'm good with kids, but I have no interest.
>>
>>18142951
You could lie and tell them you had a vasectomy that isn't reversible.

On the other hand, you could go for the "overpopulation" meme. Say the world is already too crowded and you would adopt a kid from Africa before overpopulating your first-world country with another mouth to feed.

The second is more likely to work.
>>
>>18142951
Im your age and in the exact same position but female. I just keep saying 'yeah for sure in the future!' meanwhile my biological clock is ticking. Basically procrastinate until it's too late. Im sure people will feel bad and think you have reproductive issues so will stop asking eventually. Not the best advice but has worked so far. Might wanna let your girl know though because its not fair to lie to her. Just drop comments on the shitty things parents have to deal with and say how happy you are that you don't have them. She'll take the hint
>>
>>18142992
Just make sure she doesn't find out that first world countries are actually experiencing declining population.
>>
>>18143081
...do you honestly think that would change someone's mind? Only 3rd world populations and indian people think about that shit lol
>>
>>18143081
Woman obey the rules of political correctness. They can't go against you. We're at the point where facts are actually racist.
>>
>>18142951
>>18143070
A few years younger but in the opposite of you 2 a bit.

Times basically up here wifes about to turn 30 in a year. We've been together since we were teens. All her friends have kids, been married and divorced already. Yet here we are. Together for the longest. Not married. No children.
I still feel like a teenager tbqh. I dont feel like a nearly 30 year old man. We keep saying "in the future. In the future" but this is it. Times essentially up. Either we start a family now. Its the fucking time. Somethings wrong. We didn't get a fair spin on the time dial! I cant see us doing children and the window is closing.
>>
>>18142951
Grow up and have a kid. Unless you can't afford it or something. But right now you're focus into too much on yourself and it's going to end up fucking you over in the end. You need to make compromises, it's parts of growing up.
>>
>not guaranteeing the future and survival of the white race by having 3+ kids.
>>
>>18144006
This is how to run off women in droves.
>>
Surprised this thread is still up.

>>18143984
How is it not "grown up" for me to be an adult with a job, home, car, and the freedom and maturity to go wherever I want? How is this going to fuck me over, unless you specifically mean maybe not being with my girlfriend anymore?

>>18144006
This is a stupid fucking argument and you should go back to /pol/. I don't care about the white race when I'll be in the dirt.
>>
My uncle had his first kid when he was like 45, don't force yourself into doing something you really don't want to, especially when it involves having a kid.
>>
>I don't want kids

kys cuck
>>
>>18142951
Dont fucking create a new person, if you don't want them in your life. In 12 years he will be writing here how his daddy doesnt love him.
>>
wtf there's no easy answer, show some balls and tell her
>>
>>18142951
i want kids but im too gross to get a woman

give me your gf and all your problems are solved
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.