[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a girl I've had my eye on for years out for a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489884356855.jpg (18KB, 460x538px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489884356855.jpg
18KB, 460x538px
I asked a girl I've had my eye on for years out for a date and she said yes. At first I was excited, but then that excitement turned into anxiety. I realized that this girl has lots of guys flirting with her and she's very sexually open, made me super panicked that I might have a super small window to win this girl over before she moves on to someone else. I was talking to my friend about it and she pointed out that I'm not mentally well and these mental issues have caused me to be really shitty in relationships and I should just avoid them until I'm better, and while I'm inclined to agree I'm clinging onto the fact I may very well have a small window with this girl and there's a real chance I'll may never have another opportunity with this girl unless I take this one
>>
>>18142709
What makes you think that there are lots of dudes after her? Although your friend could be right, if the chick is very attractive then chances are its true. Also, what are your intentions with her? Do you actually want to date, or just bang?
>>
>>18142729
He wants affection whatever it may be.
That's what being a human is like.
>>
>>18142737
A relationship and a one night stand can both give you affection (to a degree), but people usually want one or the other. I'm asking because depending on what OP wants, he'll have to approach the situation differently.
>>
>>18142729
Tbh if we were to go out once, bang, and that be it I wouldn't complain. But she may legitimately be the most kind hearted person I know so something more with her would be ideal...
>>
>>18142709
>>18142737
Sounds like this is about to turn into a hardcore case of oneitis

OP do u have any other women in your life/plates your spinning or is this your first ever actual date

You don't have to impress her/win her over either, that will IMMEDIATELY backfire on you so stop trying so hard.

Either way sounds like you're gonna fall into scarcity real badly while she's the one maintained in abundance with more options of guys
>>
>>18142779
Girls rarely show romantic/sexual interest in me desu. I've been in serious relationships before but the only other girls I talk to I'm just friends with
>>
>>18142768
Be authentic, and be confident. Sounds like empty advice, but its true. Don't feel forced to act a certain way to be liked, because you won't be. The fact that she agreed to date means she is at least somewhat attracted to you, so you're already more than halfway in. This will maybe impress her (I say maybe because human behavour is never 100% predictable), seeing as there are VERY few guys who have these two things. She may even consider a long term relationship with you, however don't count on it, she might just want to bang and move on to the next guy.
>>
>>18142779
>spinning plates
neck yourself my man.
>>
>>18143028
agreed my bro
>>
>>18142729

Every non-ugly girl always has lots of dudes after her.
>>
>>18142779

>You don't have to impress her/win her over either

Wrong, you dont know how it feels to get a girl after working her up so hard and planning up everything and leading everything the way you want

You know, not everyone here is that lucky with love, and the only path you have left to take is to become a master of flirting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.