[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my friends is dating my ex that I lived with for a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ugh-its-monday-clipart-1.jpg (16KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
ugh-its-monday-clipart-1.jpg
16KB, 359x450px
One of my friends is dating my ex that I lived with for a couple years, i really loved her and I thought the guy was a pretty good friend.

How do I stop thinking of them?
I don't want to see this guy ever again, would it be wrong to avoid any situation that he's present?
>>
grow up
>>
>>18142321
Ever been in this situation?
>>
My best friend is an old GF has been for 25 years and my wife of 10 years is fine with that ,recently my wifes ex has been dating my friend /ex gf
no one cares Im happy they are happy you are not the person you were then and as you get older you see it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>18142345
Not really the same thing, but I do like to think this won't matter to me eventually.
>>
Why exactly is this a problem OP? You already broke up with her. Do you belive that she is for some reason your property and them dating is a betrayal towards you?

Why can't you be happy for them?
>>
>>18142356
Back when I was dating the girl she'd talk to me about how disgusting he was, and give me shit for hanging out with such a loser.
He is pretty gross for the record
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.