[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys! It has been quite a while since the last time I posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Mclovin.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Mclovin.png
5KB, 645x773px
Hi guys!

It has been quite a while since the last time I posted here in. The reason I am posting here right now, is because I am in DESPERATE need of advice.

I am a 22 year old male, second year medical student and I live in Denmark. I am originally from Faroe Islands (very small country just south from Iceland) and I moved here to Denmark to study medicine with my girlfriend. We decided to move in together at dorm and we have since then been living together for more than a year.

Now the reason I ask for advice is because the love between us is slowly fading away, to that point where i don't know if I even love her anymore. There is this girl that lives right next to our room who I have had a crush on for a while. Not like a crush who makes my heart rate go up every time I see her, more like a I think she is cute. There was this party at our dorm last night where me and this girl were quite close. We were dancing, singing and laughing and I didn't think for a moment about my girlfriend during the party. I just wanted to be with her all night and she made me feel happy. I think that she is also interested in me, but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't wanna make a move on her last because we were never alone during the party. I didn't want anyone else to see us being together.

What should I do?

Leave my girlfriend:

Pros - I might be happy, can finally make a move on the girl mentioned before
Cons - I will lose all of my girlfriends family relations, I will maybe have to move out of this dorm, not 100% chance that she will wanna be with me

Please help me, I have no one to talk to about this and it is killing me.
>>
plz
>>
If you dont want to stay with your gf just dump her i dont see the problem.
From what you wrote it seems pretty clear you are making projects that dont involve her as your partner and you are just scared about leaving your comfort zone.
>>
Will the girl let you do sex stuff?
>>
your 22 she is NOT the one. be nice . she is probably out fishing too talk it out and remain friends it is not the end of the world. if you care for her and her family dont "dump"her tell her you are not in love anymoer and love is important she needs love that you cant give now . be nice.
>>
Are you the Faroe Island fag who shitposts on /pol/?

Mandatory "Is your girlfriend a sheep?"

Anyways, you're young and aren't used to having so many sexy available women around all the time
Sometimes in a small town, you get with people just because they're the only one who will let you
But in big places, you can be pickier

There is no easy answer for you
Maybe you only got with your current GF due to limited possibilities
Or maybe you really do like each other genuinely and you're just feeling culture shock.
I can't tell you
You can't even tell yourself.

That's life. Always uncertain
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.