[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf broke up with me about 2 months ago. We have been fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1429866892626.jpg (71KB, 828x660px) Image search: [Google]
1429866892626.jpg
71KB, 828x660px
My gf broke up with me about 2 months ago.
We have been fucking until two weeks ago, but then she said we should stop because she felt I had stronger feelings for her then she had about me.
I doubt it and I think this is an excuse for something else. But whatever.

For the last three weeks I have not been contacting her in any way, but on friday she contacted me on facebook and asked how I was doing. We just talked about how she was really busy with school and work... normal stuff.

She is really focused on school and work, really got it all figured out. I dont.

Tomorrow I start a new job and start exercising, should I send her snaps or someting to maybe get her more interested in me?

I want to continue having sex and talk with her. Should I tell her? Or just wait and see if she contacts me?
>>
Why can't you fuck other people ?
>>
>>18141974
If you want to start fucking her again, don't talk to her until she contacts you. When she does, keep the conversations short. You want her to get the impression that you're having fun without her. The only choice you really have is if you'll actually have fun or not.
>>
>>18142485
Should i try to make her jealous, not by contacting her, but by posting images om Facebook and Snapchat of me having fun with other girls? Or would this make her get over me faster and want to do the same? Maybe find other guys?
>>
>>18142365
I am, but im done with fucking random sluts. Its sad after a while...
>>
>>18141974
I think you should just move on.

She doesn't want you anymore and you have to accept this. You haven't accepted it yet.

Do not get your hopes up after the stun she pulled today. Women are bitches in that they NEED approval and demand that you kiss them when they are gone. She only wants to torture you. She knows you are trying to play tough and shes going to keep leading you on untilnyou crack and spew your emotions to her like a fucking loser. Then she will laugh internally, sting you along a bit further, then fuck a random guy at the club and post pictures of herself all over men. She'll replace you and tell you that you that you should keet her new boyfriend just to hurt you more. She needs to know that she means something and it brings her joy to know that you are suffering without her.

You're wasting your time OP. You have a new job coming your way and that means more opportunities to meet new women and friends. You don't need this women to be happy. You will be alright everything will work out so do not play her games.

Accept that its over because it is. Even if she did take you back after you crack and beg, where will it go exactly? A few more fucks and then she'll decide again shes bored of you and wants to focus on things that arent you? No thanks.

It wouldn't work even if your dreams of getting back together panned out.

Focus on greener pastures. Accept reality. Block her from all social media. Block her number and delete it. Move on. appreciate the memories for what they were and be excited for what the fiture holds going forward. i know, its Easier than it sounds but i promise its he correct play given the situation.
>>
>>18143652
write publicly something like "As for now I'll entirely stop using facebook, I'll just check every two or three days"

I suggest you to make another account of facebook, in order to maintain a method.
>>
shes getting plowed by someone new and exciting
you are the old and demanding ex
unless you really make her lose her shit, but then thats bad too because she got responsibilities

chick wants to be free, you let her go and fuck other women, hopefully forgot about her because she a nasty ass skank desu
>>
>>18143680
This pretty much. Just do as this guy said OP, trust me its the best thing for you now.
>>
>>18143774
>>18143680
Thirded. Once women lose interest it's over, anon.
>>
>>18143654
Fucking your ex who you not see secretly want back but who no longer sees you as relationship material is sadder OP. Get your shit together and pursue women who are available for a relationship or just have fun. But your ex isn't showing you respect by using you as a convenience fuck to boost her ego while telling you that she doesn't share your strong feelings. Move on OP and improve your life, not for her but for you. And don't send her snaps, texts, or anything. If you want to focus on anything decide what badass vacation photos you will be posting on social media in 10 years while she cyberstalks you and is jealous of you and the body of your significant other. She'll pretend that she could look like that too if she dropped 30 pounds, but in reality it's more like 50 and a few rounds of cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>18141974
If the problem is she wanted to stop fucking because she thought you got more attached then only talk to her if she contacts you.

Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud.

^^^This only works for the ones not worth staying with in the long run.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.