[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked on /r9k/ first but they shunned me out so I'll ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: the wind that shakes the barely.png (698KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the wind that shakes the barely.png
698KB, 960x1280px
I asked on /r9k/ first but they shunned me out so I'll ask here.

I've been in a relationship for 3 years, but my girlfriend said a while ago that she is developing a crush on her boss and that she doesn't want to hurt me but can't help her feelings.

I feel bad but also don't want to force her to stay with me if there is no love. Should I try to save the relationship? Or move away from her and try to forget?
>>
>>18141488
Holy fuck our generation is doomed. She has a crush on her boss? And what about you? I applaud you for thinking about her wants if she's not in love wit you anymore. But she sounds like a selfish person and only cares about the now. I'd say you're better off without her, but I understand how hard it can be to let go.
>>
>>18141488
It is over.
She basically told you that she loves her boss more than you. Be thankful you found out this way, cut contact and for the love of god, do not ever return to /r9k/ ever again.

And no, you cant force people to stay with you against their will. By doing so you are breaking laws and damaging both your and yours victim mental health.
>>
Thanks guys, I'll probably look for a job in a different city, that will force me to be away from her.

It was not all her fault, I was unemployed for a long time and I guess she hated when she was supporting me. But I understand
>>
>>18141658
Be brave brah
>>
>>18141658
Blaming yourself is the wrong way to go. Fix that mentality of yours. You want to be "good" enough for her but it's not possible if she is a gold digging hoe.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.