[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i've been seeing this guy for the past few weeks and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3079.png (494KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.png
494KB, 500x467px
so i've been seeing this guy for the past few weeks and we decided to be official recently. he seems super into me, says/does sweet things etc. the last time we were together, we fooled around a little bit and while i enjoyed it at the time i got super anxious right after and kinda wordvomited all over him. i have some insecurities about my body from a previous relationship that i thought i had under control. he was nice about it, thanked me for opening up etc. but i still felt anxious because i figured my insecurity was a turnoff.
that happened friday, yesterday we texted like normal but today he's been silent apart from a good morning message late in the morning, which is unusual for him. well now my anxiety's dialed up to 11, though all i've sent him was a how are you text and an offhand comment about something else a couple hours later. also, my texts have been sending as sms instead of imessage even though i'm on wifi, so i'm wondering if it's something on his end. we're supposed to have a date tomorrow but hadn't figured out all the details yet. right now i feel like he's ghosting me, trying really hard not to freak out but i don't know what to do. from the outside it doesn't seem like a ghost but i've had guys do similar things to me before which also made me super insecure. idk help me
>>
anxiety and insecurity is unattractive, as is vomiting on a guy.

Try calling him to set up the date
>>
What exactly are the hangups you have about your body?

I think you're worrying over nothing at the moment. People don't spend all their time on their phones and chances are he just isn't nearby to his phone at the moment. Don't create problems before they're there. Just be patient and wait to see if he gets back to you by the end of the day.
>>
>>18141362
>>18141353
post body
>>
>>18141362
we usually text pretty frequently throughout the day though? i feel like he would've told me if he was busy today
>>
>>18141361
i know it's unattractive, that's why i feel like he changed his mind about me
>>
>>18141353
1) stop being so impatient.
2) he obviously fapped long into night while thinking about your hot body and overslept in the process
3) texting is cool, but maybe he is busy so he cant answer you
4) stop being paranoid about your body
>>18141374
5) we boys dont work like this. You have to try something really crazy to make a guy flee like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.