[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad guy post #96234 Yeah, it's one those. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: no software.png (198KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
no software.png
198KB, 500x375px
Sad guy post #96234

Yeah, it's one those.

I don't like my life at all. I thought, if I had to rate it from 1 to 10, i'd pick 2, and that small bit I like is myself imagining myself happy. I also realize that the things I imagine are just in my head and will never be true irl

I kinda want to ask for advice on how to be happy outside my own head, but I don't feel like there's anything I can do anymore besides hope that everything will magically change or till I actually lose touch with reality and my mind takes over
>>
no worries man. life is a joke. it short and you can do whatever you want, use your brain, dont be lazy and just live
>>
Your forefathers didn't die in wars so you could sit at home and be depressed. Take control of your life and grow a spine, man.
>>
>>18141352
I never asked my forefathers to have children which would have children which would have me

Maybe if they thought ahead I wouldn't be in this mess

Like I said, the problem is not that I don't think I can reach my dreams, it's that they are impossible in the purest sense. No amount of going outside and talking to people will ever fix it
>>
>>18141363
is it relaxing when you get a belly rub? do you like getting bwlly rubs? then go out, and work for belly rubs. just chill man. All you can do is relax. you dont have a choice
>>
>>18141414
I don't get any human contact at all

I grew up without a father and mother was working with a few years of me living with aunt

I don't have a good understanding of my emotions. I don't know what I want either

I am relaxed, in a way. A way that says "there's hope but don't count on it". Maybe it will get better, but from my current perspective it can't and if it does get better, then it wont be me anymore

Frankly, im not sure if I want to get better if it means being something else
>>
>>18141422
Surprise, surprise. Someone that didn't have a male role model in their childhood finds himself depressed. It's low testosterone, my man. You gotta work on that.
>>
>>18141447
I am exercising every day, atleast I try to
I'm not lifting mountains but i don't have any rolls of fat or heavy breathing either.

The problem is that I have no interests, I have nothing to talk to people about, no hobbies, no nothing besides sitting in my head

You know how they say that you can be ugly but still get friends/gf as long as you're funny or interesting, well it turns out im deeper in shit than they are

I don't think more testosterone is going to magically fix me on the inside
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.