[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and never had a gf I'm joining the air force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: e2b.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
I'm 18 and never had a gf

I'm joining the air force because I screwed up my life and don't know what else to do

How do I get a qt 3.14 gf in the air force?
>>
>>18141186
I'm almost 20 and never had a gf
I'd like to join air force if I could, that's great you didn't screwed up anything mate
>>
Do your service and get out. Take advantage of anything which looks like it will improve your future without risking your life.

Good choice picking the Chair Force.
>>
just go gay
>>
>>18141202
But then he'd have to join the navy
>>
>>18141207
>implying
>>
>>18141194
I screwed up my education a little but I hope to correct it while serving and take the opportunities I'll get >>18141195 rightfully said.

I'm a little worried I'll miss out on my young adult life but we'll see I guess.
(Truth be told I just want to get drunk and go to clubs)
>>
>>18141270
>>18141186
Are you british or american or other nationality?

Become a sailor, you can get drunk off your tits regularly, travel the world, experience stories that you can tell women, and if you get good enough at charming women you can fuck a new nationality every time you hit port. Oh, and there's tons of clubs in major seaport cities.
>>
>>18141403
I'm from the UK. That sounds amazing but I'm not entirely sure if it would be like that? The pay is also a lot worse which is a turn off.

You do get to travel the world a fair bit in the RAF so I'm hoping perhaps I can fuck foreign women that way too.
>>
>>18141423
Im from the UK too, I was heavily considering joining the military, researched almost every single job they offer and spoke to their recruitment people online a few times, and had a very hard time choosing between branches. I may still be going next year if Uni doesn't pan out, probably gonna join the RN because I like travelling and on a ship you're constantly moving. Some of the jobs seem pretty sweet too.

I dunno why you say the pay is lower, because it isn't. If you join as enlisted in RN or RAF you will be paid around £18,000 after training. Officers get £25,000 or more depending on the JOB, not the branch. Marine engineering/weapons engineering etc. officers get up to £31,000 after training.

It depends on what you do in the RAF too that will decide how much you travel. An aircraft mech will probably stay in the same base for his entire career, similarly with intelligence analysts and most of the 'office' or workshop based jobs. If you go for aircrew, you will travel, but aircrew is competitive, and if you want to become a fast jet pilot, just throw that dream away now, best to avoid extreme disappointment when you realise you're competing with paragons of fitness and intellect.

I'm pretty sure that the RN travels constantly around the world, it's not like the ships sit in port all day. And when you reach foreign ports you will be given time to explore and enjoy and drink.

How did you screw up your education? Admittedly UK military benefits aren't as great as USA. You might be able to take some GCSE's with the military, but the education allowance is pretty low unless you stay for 6+ years which isn't worth it just for the extra few grand of allowance. Don't expect them to let you take A Levels or anything like that, and you will definitely not be given funding for a degree unless you require it in training for your job role.
>>
>>18141464
I'd like to correct something actually:

>An aircraft mech will probably stay in the same base for his entire career, similarly with intelligence analysts and most of the 'office' or workshop based jobs.

This may not be completely correct. I remember hearing that you change duties every 2 years which will probably involve moving to a different location, so you might get the opportunity to travel a little. Of course if there is a war you will be travelling, no matter what you do, if you are deployed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.