[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi A girl here who is dating someone completely outside of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: y-tho.jpg (36KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
y-tho.jpg
36KB, 386x449px
Hi

A girl here who is dating someone completely outside of my culture&religion. We both respect each other and have common understanding of things but when it comes to marriage my family will want a sum of money from him. This is both tradition and religious. We are neither. It feels dirty at the thought of being bought by my potential future husband.
>>
>>18141174
You forget to ask a question.

And solution is very simple. Just make him to get a job and save up some money so he can "buy" you.

You dont have to marry to love him and the point of marriage is to have babies and take care of them. And you cant do this if both of you are poor. Also by this gesto you will be sure he means it.

Good luck!
>>
>>18141551
Morally he does not agree with it, what do I do?
We have been together for years now.
>>
>>18141566
Well this will maybe sound a little harsh, but you would realize that sooner or later.
>blackmail and or manipulation
All females are more than capable of doing that. It is your evolution advantage over us poor dumb males.

You either follow your family tradition (and by doing so you keep them happy and avaiable for you in the future) or you burn bridges and end up alone with your husband. And if ANYTHING goes wrong, you can end up alone in one big mess.

And it is very logical for both of you to keep this safety net (family) on than risking going alone.

Theoretically man who loves you will endure anything (or at least this is what fantasy books tell us) so this seems like just one bumb on your road to happiness.

Or you can also try reasoning with your family. I personally see nothing wrong with this gesto (unless the price is super high). I find it cool that in your place you have to "buy" your gf after you make her fall in love with you.
>>
>>18141624

My family have not been the most supportive to our relationship. My father was abusive (physical violence) and there is a lot of emotional abuse also.

The price money starts from £10K and goes up to £20K. To me, this is outrageous.

I was thinking of saving up like £3000 to get through this. Also, my family are muslim. I left the religion thus, my choice in partner.

I could manipulate him into doing it but he had a poor upbringing, my family have been racist to him (he's white). I was just hoping ways to overcome this. I still want to get married and keep in contact with them.
>>
>>18141657
>muslim
>left the religion

>racist family
Well since you live in britain and you abadonded the kebab already, i think there are no more bridges for you to burn.

I am afraid there is nothing for you left to do. I am pretty sure you are almost dead for your family anyway. Just make sure they wont do the honor killing (expecially brothers from your family).

And for that price you will be better off with a car. You should say it from the start, nobody chooses their parents.

Sometimes the only way how to escape toxic family is to cut contact. I bet you are nothing more to your father than disobedient property. I wish you luck!
>>
>>18141682
Thanks mate, been deluding myself into thinking there was anything to salvage.

All the best!
>>
>>18141174
If you're old enough to get married, you're old enough to make your own decisions.

You don't have to follow your old traditions. Get married, that's it. If you don't want to be bought, don't let him buy you.

It's not fair for him to have to pay for your love. Your mudslime ways are outdated and don't work in the west. For fuck's sake, everyone hates your customs for a reason. They don't make sense.
>>
>>18141846
Also did you miss the part where I stated I left Islam? Not a mudslime, sorry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.