[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this girl ive been dating for 3 months wants to get my initials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2

File: 1486424593004[1].jpg (83KB, 660x627px) Image search: [Google]
1486424593004[1].jpg
83KB, 660x627px
this girl ive been dating for 3 months wants to get my initials tattooed on her body. along with my initials are my symbol. something i draw everywhere. its my initials look like a certain animal. anyway, i never had a girl ink herself because of me. it sounds interesting.

whats weird, is that I called off our relationship about a month ago. but shes still crazy for me. now we just hang out 'as friends' and still fuck and go places. i told her i dont want to be in a relationship but she still wants my initials on her body. she is a self proclaimed good girl. i took her V. I am her first everything. I told her why does she want my initials tattooed, its because she wants her first love initials on her body. and she understands we might not have a future together.

do i stop her? or let her do it. it feels weird
>>
>>18141015
If you fuck and go places and hang out, that's your girlfriend you dip.

Cut her off or accept the commitment,
>>
>>18141068
I told her she is not my girlfriend. she accepts it.
>>
>>18141072
No she doesn't, she thinks you're just playing games.

I've dealt with the same thing many times over, and learned my lesson.
>>
>>18141103
how do you know what she thinks? shes okay with just being fwb. not everyone is you. she is literally sucking me off as I type this
>>
>>18141106

Because you're asking for help.

Why do you ask for help if you don't want help?

To brag about having a FWB?
>>
People with SO's names tattooed on are trying to over compensate.
>>
>>18141106

>>18141112 contd.

Inexperienced girls are not unique and complicated, this is a cookie cutter situation.
>>
>>18141015
"Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you."

- Nelson Algren
>>
>>18141068
/thread

Hate to break it to you OP but I've been in similar situations before as well, and I'm telling you from experience, she thinks you're her bf, or that you will be her bf in time.

This anon is totally right, it's not an uncommon situation, especially with "first loves," and if you continue leading her on she'll cause all sorts of drama when she finally realizes that you're not interested.
>>
>>18141175
im not leading her on. i told her no
>>
>>18141015
>>18141106

>giving you head while you ask retards.org how to get her to fuck off
>devoted/stupid enough to get tats of your name
>she is basically making herself your property

Are you beta or something? Why are you making this complicated for yourself? Just say you're her boyfriend. If she's gonna just pretend you are anyway, make it easy on yourself. Let her get inked, that's fucking hot.
>>
>>18141382
i dont like her that much
>>
>>18141391
you're a confused faggot like my friend who says his girlfriend is not his girlfriend even though she still sucks him off and spends all of her time with him

Stop lying to yourself and her, it's embarrassing
>>
>>18141231
Yet you continue to hang out with her and fuck her. Trust me man, I know you think you're not leading her on, it's simple from a man's perspective, but she's a naive little girl and probably thinks that you just don't realize that you wanna marry the shit out of her and have 18 babies with her. She likely thinks she knows what you're truly feeling and that you're just confused or too caught up in other stuff to realize that you two will be together forever. She's a dumb girl and no matter how many times you tell her that it's nothing serious, she's gonna continue to pal around with you just waiting for you to suddenly change your mind, and when she realizes you're not gonna change your mind, you better be ready for a shitstorm.
>>
>>18141430
is adv full of girls? lol, betas everywhere
>>
>>18141444
>you better be ready for a shitstorm.
how so?
>>
LOL. Let her do it, dumb kid like this is probably gonna do even worse than that in the future. She's just trying to woo you with BS like this. Doesn't really matter tho, she can get it lasered off in the future and I doubt you could talk her out of it even if you wanted to.

Seriously, dermatologists make a shit ton of money from people who tat their "tru wuv" on their skin. Who cares if she's 1 more of those twats.
>>
File: 1433345106414.jpg (55KB, 561x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433345106414.jpg
55KB, 561x543px
>>18141015
> Took her V
> Think you can just throw her away like used garbage
Oh, son. You are in for a shitstorm of epic proportions. Right now she's still in the "If I fuck him enough, he'll come back to me" stage.

When she gets into the scorned stage, well, I hope your medical and car insurance is paid up.
>>
>>18141507
i always tell her about the girls im with, i tell her that we dont click for a relationship, she udnerstands (she says she does).

she doesnt have many friends here
>>
>>18141106
>she is literally sucking me off as I type this
this is where everyone should've realized its bait and stop responding
>>
>>18141015
I am going to laugh when 20 years later you have 5 kids with her and have some shitty manager position at target.
>>
>>18141599
what is funny about that?
>>
>>18141874
It's funny because you didn't see the writing on the wall and you're just as dumb as she is clingy.
>>
>>18141895
>just as dumb

whats dumb about keeping a girl around to fuck with no strings attached? what am I missing?
>>
>>18141907
The strings are invisible, but they are there. You just don't have keen enough eyes to see them yet.
>>
>>18141909
instead of talking in riddles for 4 posts. tell me what is wrong with keeping a pure girl thats 20 years old to fuck when i want. with telling her we are not in a relationshp
>>
>>18141913
You see how you haven't taken the hint yet? >>18141895 was right, you're dumb as a rock.

If you can't see that she's carrying a torch for you and is trying the "fuck him until he loves me/wait it out" approach, I don't know what to tell you. Do what you want but if she's the type to get the initials of someone she's not dating tattooed, she's got some issues and is trying to endear herself to you via the tattoo.
>>
>>18141952
I think you are the one not understanding. maybe you're on team female, or have never been in this situation and have a hint of jealousy? I know what she is doing. but how is that my problem when she invests and gets hurt? I told her exactly my feelings. Its on her.
>>
>>18141969
Oh my god. The other dude is giving you great advice that you're too young to realize. Just because she says she gets it means nothing. I've been that chick. She thinks you're dating. You're right. It ain't your issue...yet. But whether she should or not, she is going to blame you for leading her on. And you're going to get fucked. My best friend and her "ex" went through this. The advice she was given when she realized he was not going to come back to her? "Have rough sex and accuse him of rape bc he basically has been lying to you and fucking you all this time so get him back."

Enjoy the rape charge dumbass. I bet you're naive enough to think your girl won't do this. But dude, she's tryna get your initials tatted on her. She's crazy enough.
>>
>>18141015
How old is she
>>
>>18141993
rape charges? what? ive made many rough sex vids with her and have texts and screenshots. she likes it rough, and she doesnt know where I live, either. she doesnt know my real name, just fake names with the same initials, though.

>>18141998
20, I am 37.
>>
You being 37 you know damn well she should not get your initials in her body , fuck her all you want but talk her out of the tat she will end up regretting it .
>>
>>18142002
Wait you are dating her for 3 months and she don't know your real name or where you live ? Who the fuck are you CIA ?
>>
>>18142004
i tried talking her out of it. she is in the mode though, shes so stubborn. she wants to get her first love tattoo on her body. not necessarily because its me. but it soundsl ike something shes been wanting to do?

>>18142008
it sounds bad now that you say it like that. but my name i gave her is my nickname ive used since a child. its not my first name (but has first same initial). and my last name is not real. the house weve been going to is my house (rental) but its not where I live.
>>
>>18141993
Or she might "forget" to take birth control or "accidentally" poke a hole in your condom.
>>
>>18142020
Nigger she knows your name already by looking at an envelope or postcard
>>
>>18142263
envelope?
>>
OP how can you be 37 but still be retarded? If you don't want her as a gf, you should cut her off. In her head you're still together, or she has plans of getting back with you. Doesn't matter if she says she "understands the situation", she clearly has other expectations. You should learn that what people say =/= what they mean.
>>
>>18142313
whats the downside to keeping a young fuck buddy?
>>
>>18142326
Nothing, if you're both on the same page. Which OP and his ex definitely aren't. And its better to go through life without any unneeded drama or headaches, even if it means you aren't going to get your dick sucked for a short while. You can find another girl. Do whatever you want, as long as you're doing right by yourself and others thats what matters.
>>
>>18142333
i am op. how are you thinking we are not on the same page? she knows we dont have a LTR together. she knows this.
>>
>>18142335
She's getting a fucking tattoo of your initials after clinging to you all the time. You're convincing yourself that she knows this because that is what you want to believe, but you're blinding yourself to some pretty big fucking red flags. She's just mouthing bullshit and telling you what you want to believe because she thinks or hopes (at least subconsciously) in the long run you'll go be together again, and she managed to convince herself that going through with this "fwb" situation will ultimately lead to her goal. Neither of you are being honest with yourselves, and she isn't being honest to you. I know, I've been in her shoes. Its a dark path for the both of you in the long run. Do yourself and her a favor and cut it off. Cut it off and keep a distance, if not for your sake then for her. She's treading on the edge of a deep rabbit hole, and it is very easy for her to fall back in (even if she rationally knows that she shouldn't). Trust me, I've been through this on both sides. It isn't pretty.
>>
>>18142344
>She's getting a fucking tattoo of your initials after clinging to you all the time.
i told her not to, but she wants to, because its her first love

>She's just mouthing bullshit and telling you what you want to believe because she thinks or hopes (at least subconsciously) in the long run you'll go be together again,
so?

i was honest about everything to her. i cant control if she wants to get a tattoo and keep fucking me for my time.

even if she is lying to herself for me, im still treating her good, and giving her a good dick. shes still winning.
>>
>>18142359
>i told her not to, but she wants to, because its her first love
Exactly, she still loves you. I remember my first love, and I can tell you that first love or not getting a tattoo of her initials is a horrible fucking idea. Getting a tattoo of someone's initials is only a good idea if you're in a long term relationship with someone. The first love means nothing, other than lessons to be learned from, unless you're seriously committed together. She's branding herself for you.

>i was honest about everything to her. i cant control if she wants to get a tattoo and keep fucking me for my time.
>even if she is lying to herself for me, im still treating her good, and giving her a good dick. shes still winning.
Because its going to wreck her emotional stability, her general outlook, all that jazz, and will add to her baggage later on in the long run.

Look, you have 3 options.
1. You break it off with her, because you just want to fuck and she clearly wants more.
2. You play dumb(er), ignore the signs, and keep fucking her like a chad. Which is fun and all, but you're gonna have to deal with the consequences of that in the long run.
3. You want to fuck her and keep a good conscience so you go steady with her.

Your choice buddy, either way you're gonna have to take responsibility for whatever happens.
>>
>>18142378
>Exactly, she still loves you. I remember my first love, and I can tell you that first love or not getting a tattoo of her initials is a horrible fucking idea. Getting a tattoo of someone's initials is only a good idea if you're in a long term relationship with someone. The first love means nothing, other than lessons to be learned from, unless you're seriously committed together. She's branding herself for you.

I literally cannot control this. she will still get it if I cut her out.

>Because its going to wreck her emotional stability, her general outlook, all that jazz, and will add to her baggage later on in the long run.

why is this my fault? I am being straight up.

Do you know, if she stops hanging with me, she will be with a bad group of people. She will get involved with them. She enjoys the fucking I give her. Really. If not me, some other chad will cheat on her and give her a fake love.
>>
>>18141015
Can we see the symbol
>>
>>18142463
nah
>>
>>18142387
Why the fuck do you have an advice post when you are not taking any advice or doing anything but saying your original contention. Next time request that people validate your shitty decision no matter what. Fuck your soon to be state's witness GF is perfect for that. Or your mom. Cannot wait. Also love the fact that you think you can't be found by cops by using a fake name and rental. I can't wait til she gets you charged or knocks herself up.
>>
>>18143337
I'm looking for good advice. now just empty blanket statements
>>
>>18141015
>do i stop her? or let her do it
>>18142387
>I literally cannot control this. she will still get it if I cut her out.

But that's literally what you asked
>>
>>18141599
Actually target offers great Fringe benefits. Not everybody was born with a silver spoon you dipshit
>>
>be 37 years old
>ask for relationship advice on 4chan

wew lad
>>
>>18141907
OP. This is the only advice you need to follow on this board. DON'T GET HER PREGNANT. Don't cum in that pussy ever. Even if you are wearing a condom you pull out and shoot your seed down the fucking toilet. I don't care about you think or think you know. She's not on the pill, she's ovulating 24/7 and her pussy can suck the sperm from your balls through your blue jeans champ. Never ever ever take a chance with this. Not this girl. If your not wearing a condom right now and thumbing through a vasectomy brochure at the doctors office it means that you aren't being careful enough. I don't care if you tattoo your family crest on this girls forehead but don't you dare chance one single sperm into her vagina. This OP is the best advice you will receive today.
>>
>>18142825
Your 37 and writing your initials and some little symbol everywhere. Ffs.
>>
>>18141015
stop her. bitch sounds practically insane right now for even considering the idea.

how insane do you think she will be after she has you tatted on her?
>>
>>18144593
Neither was I. Just saying retail is pretty shit in general because you have to deal with retarded customers.
>>
>>18142463
Sure thing bruh. It's two dudes fucking each other in the ass. No homo.
>>
>>18141015
Say "no, don't do it. We're not dating." After that, it's out of your hands.
>>
>>18142825
>>18144796
>>18144796

im just saying, its the way i write my initials\signature. she likes it.
>>
>>18141015
You're such a fucking retard.

You're stringing this poor girl along as you have your cake and eat it too. Then you defend it by saying "i told her no" even though you literally treat her like you're stilo dating. Moron.

Shame on you OP. You're a terrible person. Shes very clearly confused and still and love with you. You're her first everything. She probably thinks this is normal behavior. You still fuck and go places. Shes LITERALLY your girlfriend still despite what you wlsay and in her head its getting more and more seriousm the fact that you arent stopping her from getting the tattoos is further approval in her kind that you two are dating and you that you love her

Op. You truly are a selfish sickening human being. You dont even understand that what you're doing is wrong and selfish and thats the worst part thats got me triggered.
>>
>>18145686
im not trolling. i have been hurt many times in relationships, but it helped me learn.

im telling her, we are not dating, shes not my gf, and if she wants to find a new one she can. i said we can be friends, and hang out (she has no friends here.) if i leave her, she will get involved with some gangster or druggie. im doing her a favor.
>>
>>18145698
You aren't doing anyone a favor but yourself and you continue to rationalize this behavior by telling yourself stupid bullshit such as "you will turn to drugs and gang if i dont use her and fuck her and string her along"

You arent getting it kid.
You're taking advantage of her nativity. You are abusing her emotionally for you own selfish conquest. You are able to fuck her and use her for company but you found this nice little trick so that you do not have to hold the responsibility or do any of the work involved in a relationship.

Its all fun and games for you, but shes the one whos taking all the damage as you play your little games, waste her time, keep her attached, and destroy her understanding of a healthy relationship since this is her first go at it.
>>
>>18145716
i wont have another 20 year old fuck girl again. i cant enjoy it?
>>
>>18145758
Don't listen to those roasties anon, they are just jealous.
>>
>>18145778
thats what im thinking, or female
>>
>whats weird, is that I called off our relationship about a month ago.

Ok so you ended the relationship.

>but shes still crazy for me.

Ok so she isn't over the relationship.

>now we just hang out 'as friends' and still fuck and go places.

Ok so you're still in the relationship in everything but name, you behave exactly as you did before (sex, spending time together, and going out together). You just said "I don't want a relationship with you", despite continuing to be in exactly the same position as before.

>i told her i dont want to be in a relationship but she still wants my initials on her body.

Let's fix that- you told her you don't want to be in a relationship, but kept acting like you're in a relationship, and she (not being over you) still wants your initials tattooed on her body.

>she is a self proclaimed good girl.

Honey I'm a self-proclaimed womaniser, that ain't mean shit.

>i took her V. I am her first everything.

>I told her why does she want my initials tattooed, its because she wants her first love initials on her body. and she understands we might not have a future together.

Firstly, you 'Asked her why'. That's just a grammar point for you.
Secondly, she's not fucking over you and you're basically still in your relationship in everything but words. Remember that actions speak louder than words, and she's likely done some mental gymnastics, as most of us do, to put this into context.

Tl;dr - Saying your not in a relationship but acting like you are is terrible form, a good way to get people hooked on you.
>>
ITT: females and betas defend the girl (not surprised) even after op told her his feelings
>>
>>18145758
The guy outlined to you all the damage you're doing to the girl. If you're still gonna do it, well then the thread no longer has a reason to exist, my man.
>>
>>18146056
>all the damage you're doing to the girl
nobody cares

>the thread no longer has a reason to exist
you mean other than bragging?
>>
>>18145877
Op is in the wrong here.

Hes absuing his power as the authority in the relationship, she looks up to him and goes along with whatever in hopes that they will be together.

He has no interest in a relationship but he still receives all the benefits of a relationship while taking 0% of the responsibility and work a relationship requires. This is good for him, but clearly its not fun and games to her.

Shes getting his name tattooed on her body. How many fwb do you know who get their fuck buds name tatted on their bodied? This means something to her. OP knows it but lies to himself by putting the blame on her so as not to feel guilty.

This is how people go crazy. Do you know who play little games like this? Women do. You shouldn't approve of these games that involve leading someone on and using them while never intending to commit. Hes using her for sex. Often times women use men for money. Its the same type of situation.

OP, I dont care if you want to ruin someones life. I enjoy hearing the stories. Its funny to me. You have a golden opportunity here. She will do ANYTHING you ask her to dom shes practically in a trance and she'll slave whichever way you ask her to slave.
Wonderful. But my issue with you is the fact that you arent being honest. You're lying to yourself. Abuse her if you want. You asked if you should stop? No. Dont stop. Take everything for her. But be honest with yourseof and taie accountability for your actions.

Realize that what you are doing is extremely damaging and stop making excuses by blaming her or lying to yourself into thinking you're protecting her from gangs and drugs.

Understand that you're using her and taking advantage of her inexpensive and manipulating her by playing with her emotions.

You wont even be honest. Its like you're a robot. You take her out on dates and then fuck her but lie to yourself as if this is what newly broken up friends do, knowing full well that shes still very much attatched to you.
>>
>>18146433
>This is good for him
/thread

didnt read the rest

what is this, 4cuck?
>>
>>18146339
>nobody cares

OP did:

>do i stop her? or let her do it. it feels weird

>you mean other than bragging?
For what?
>>
itt 4cuck
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.