[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf in uni? Next year I'll be living with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488141451891.jpg (299KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488141451891.jpg
299KB, 1080x1080px
How do I get a gf in uni? Next year I'll be living with some of my friends and they have a bunch of friends that I dont know
Will that help?
>>
>>18141003
*insert godawful advice here*
>>
>>18141003
just talk to people
>>
>>18141003
Pp in vgina
>>
You have to put yourself out there. Go to social functions. Join clubs. No way you'll meet anyone locked up in your room when you're not in class.
>>
>>18141003
Just beeeee yourself, anon
>>
Sauce on pic? Yes I agree with other anons. you have to go out to parties and make sure you put yourself out there
>>
>>18141003
If you're not tall and/or attractive, then don't bother.
>>
Smile and laugh around girls you like. It makes a huge difference.
>>
>>18141003
>How do I get a gf

Approach a girl you want and say hi, ask a question about something she has,you have or you've seen her do. Just go full "uh-huh" mode while she's explaining and when she's done comment that that's pretty cool or whatever.

Introduce yourself, ask for her phone number or Snapchat,get it (or don't if she makes excuses) and fuck off. Don't stick around. Get in contact with her 2 to 3 days later not immediately. From here she should be asking you questions and all you've got to do is have something planned and bring up that she should come along. Good guidelines to follow are:

1. Keep it cool faggot and present everything you do as completely natural. Also don't say to her or even label what you're doing together is a date. She knows what it is.

2. Any bullshit excuses should be met with a rescheduling and any more excuses past the initial BS excuse should be met with you retracting the offer entirely. If she gives the "I have a boyfriend" one then you're best jumping straight to the retraction.

3. Always always ALWAYS get a day,time and place from her. Anything less than those 3 and it won't happen. (Most important one in my fucking opinion as even the most in love girls will try to pull you into dreamland instead of actually committing)

4. Make the plans and then don't keep communicating with her till the date. You risk her canning the whole thing because you made yourself too easy and losing a lot of shit to go over on the date itself.

Keep up the dates and bam you have a girlfriend
>>
>>18141003
Why would you want a gf? The rest of your life is for finding relationships, college is for drinking and fucking many slutty women before they develop this thing they call 'self respect'.
>>
>>18141898
>get a day,time and place from her

Actually correction: Get her to AGREE on a day,time and place. It's your idea after all. You gotta be in control. If she can't make it to the place on her own though be prepared to show some cool headed persistence in the question of where she fucking lives to pick her up. Usually with girls who can't/don't want to drive or get around without walking that is the last barrier to go down and they really test your patience on it.
>>
>>18141003
just be a gay and chocke a stick into ur anus i mean go find some turbo sluts, nearly all girls at uni age are like piece of shit

before they feels that they're human beings who happend to have emotions and self-esteem
>>
>>18142005
Cuz i want something meaningful
>>
>>18141003
Join marching band.
Band will forever be the easiest way to get women since band girls are fucking crazy in the sack.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.