[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna fuck my man's best friend sooooo bad. and i think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0517.gif (201KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.gif
201KB, 640x570px
i wanna fuck my man's best friend sooooo bad. and i think he wants me too but im playing with fire here, what do?
>>
Keep it in your pants, Mrs Baitette McBaity.
>>
>>18140961
its hard, he gets more good looking every time i see him
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (37KB, 482x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
37KB, 482x639px
>>18140954
Have a conscience and some basic decency? Don't be controlled by your base urges like some kind of fucking shaved ape? Stop looking for justification to homewreck on an anime website?
>>
>>18140964
Talk to your bf exactly how you feel and avoid the guy.
>>
I'd like some higher quality bait, please.
>>
drop your bf and get with his best friend, after you finish pumping your seed in his ass, try to get back with your bf
>>
>>18140954
Do people with this little self control actually exist or am I replying to bait?
>>
>>18141111
Both.
>>
>>18140954
If this isn't bait, please consider suicide and do the world a favour.
>>
>>18140954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01ZDVRYlgk

wish you understood german
>>
She's out of your league. Lust is the sense of a beta male. Only women you find ugly are in your league.

That's what I've learned. I've never had sex with a woman i found "attractive". They're usually "meh", "she's ok".

Now I've had attractive girls find me attractive and want to have sex with me, but I was never able to seal the deal.
>>
>>18140954
You sound like a nigger.
>>
>>18140954
I did it and it wasn't worth it in the end. I thought I would be able to keep my relationship and do this on the side but I fell in love with the friend after one fuck. All he wanted is one fuck and laughed in my face as I made a complete fool out of myself.

I told my bf after hoping it would cause a problem with their friendship and my bf to break up with me and it caused neither. Bf kept trying to woo me and made me sick listening to him and the friend didn't give a damn telling me to my face, in front of my bf, it's just pussy. Errrrr.

Anyway, if you want to fuck another guy, fuck someone your bf doesn't know. I never tell a bf all the guys I know for this reason.
>>
>>18141524
Please kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>18141567
I wasn't talking to you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.