[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I strike up conversation with grills in nightclubs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: received_10153597155909792.jpg (24KB, 540x731px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153597155909792.jpg
24KB, 540x731px
How do I strike up conversation with grills in nightclubs and parties?

I'm 24, I've had 3 relationships and 3 one night stands and with all of them the girls approached me first. I've tried approaching them after they gave me hinting looks and each time I just spilled my spaghetti all over the floor. Hell, last year my gay flatmate told me he overheard one of his friends saying she found me attractive and I noticed she kept standing near me at gatherings but I was never able to start any conversation other than basic niceties.

Seriously, what do guys say to women to start the conversation? When I try the words just don't come out.
>>
You and most other above-average-but-not-male-model-tier guys have literally the exact same problem, man. I think I do too.

How drunk are you getting at these nightclubs and parties? At least you have the balls to approach the girls sometimes.
>>
Talk to dudes.

When women see men talking and having a good time they will gravitate towards them.
>>
dont talk to girls in clubs dummy, just start dancing with them. if they dont like you they will push you, if they do theyll dance back, then you lay on hands and off you go

talking to girls is just normal. people seem to think that its really important and that they have to say exactly the right things or have some killer lines or whatever for girls to like them. this isnt true; girls decide if they want you or not within seconds of SEEING (ie talking isnt related) you. you only talk to them to show youre not an autist or a general weirdo, which is good really because you dont have to be that interesting or whatever, just not retarded. girls who do like you will in general be quite 'patient' on that front, case and point would be the girl from your story who kept giving you opportunities despite that fact you repeatedly fluffed them
>>
>>18140922
Just say, "How you doin'?" like joey from friends
>>
>>18140955
also dont do this, girls dont give a shit about a group of guys not interacting with girls
>>
>>18140956
>Just dance with them

I've done this, they often dance with me but it just gets slowly more awkward until she walks away because she's bored or thinks I'm not interested.
>>
>>18141025
ya so youre not making a move

do this

- dance around by yourself to get warmed up
- dance up to girls you like
- if shes receptive (you are here), do some light physical dancing. for example at this stage i normally grab one hand and twirl her around, do the back to back up and down thing etc. point is youre establishing contact and taking the lead without being leery
- if shes still into it, step it up. things like holding hips, sliding your hands along the OUTSIDE of her legs (flirting around the butt), turn her around so her back is facing you and pulling her closer etc.
- if shes still into it, finish it off. now you want to be getting close, so something like make sure shes facing you and move her hands behind your shoulders like youre going to kiss (DONT yet), make sure youre looking into her eyes now and then put your hands in the small of her back and pull her in. do that for a bit and go in for a kiss when you feel the time is right, then say lets get a drink
- now lead her by the hand to the bar and make the deal, bang you have your girl for the night
>>
>>18141247
to add

- that whole process should take about 15 minutes, if it goes wrong at any stage just start again with a diff girl
- dont touch boobs; girls only really like that if you are pulling their nipples which you obviously cant do through layers of clothing so it just looks amateurish
- do touch bum but only at the right time. squeeze and knead
- remember that you are building tension here
- dont buy a girl anything until youve already got her (see the final point of the previous post)
>>
>>18141247
Not op.

Any way to learn how to move/dance while doing all that? never danced in my life
>>
>>18141276
well youre really not going to be dancing well, for the most part youre just going to be doodling around. you should learn one or two big moves you can pull out though, as then you can jump into the middle of the circle and impress (for example i learned how to shuffle fairly well). dont flail wildly, dont move about laterally too much and just keep everything up (head up, hands above waist, etc.). watch others and you will pick it up quickly

move in time with the music and exude (sexual) energy. remember, girls have already decided if they want you or not as soon as they see you, all youre doing now is showing youre not low level
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.